How many years have you been a RUSH fan?

That One Guy

How many years have you been a RUSH fan?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. How many years have you been a RUSH fan?

Probably been done five times previous, but what the hell.

How many years have you been Rushing?

Since mid-2008 for me; that faithful day my mom's best friend threw Snakes and Arrows on my iPod, slowly leading Rush to 'favorite band' status, concerts, and forum membership!

How about you?

Edited by That One Guy

Since the release of 2112.......so that equates to 39 years.

I missed the release of the first three albums, as I was way down in the abyss of KISS worship. Luckily, I dug my way out of that...... :LOL:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 3

I became a fan Friday May 6 2011, when I saw Rush live for the first time on the Time Machine Tour. I know it´s not as long time as most other here. But oh, what a great part of my life Rush have been ever since then, they mean everything to me now! They are my gods! Edited by YYZumbi
  • Like 1

1979, 36 glorious years. Missed out on the real fun by five years. Some of the "cool kids" at summer camp were hanging out by the lake listening to the new "Brain Album." Just had to take a listen- I was hooked ever since.

:rush:

Edited by Gabrielgil513

Probably been done five times previous, but what the hell.

How many years have you been Rushing?

Since mid-2008 for me; that faithful day my mom's best friend threw Snakes and Arrows on my iPod, slowly leading Rush to 'favorite band' status, concerts, and forum membership!

How about you?

Woah my buddy showed me some songs from S&A around the same time. That's what turned me.

• Like 1

I've been a Rush fan since I discovered my Dad's Roll The Bones CD sometime in '08. Not very impressive I know, but they're my favorite band now. Strangely enough I thought Roll The Bones was GREAT at the time but now consider it to be by far their worst. :P
  • Like 1