What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Just cannot get going today. Get up at 730, let Rocky in and out, cup of coffee, back to bed.

Up at 930, absolutely no energy. Small bowl of cereal, piece of toast, oj, more coffee, back in the sack.

Noon, still don't want to move. Force myself out of bed, hydrate, get a little woke up. Start in on today's football.

This crap has to stop.

• Like 2

Just cannot get going today. Get up at 730, let Rocky in and out, cup of coffee, back to bed.

Up at 930, absolutely no energy. Small bowl of cereal, piece of toast, oj, more coffee, back in the sack.

Noon, still don't want to move. Force myself out of bed, hydrate, get a little woke up. Start in on today's football.

This crap has to stop.

Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow.

-- Thomas Jefferson's lazy-ass half-brother, Tepid Jefferson :P

• Like 2

Had a car crash. Turning left in a shopping mall when a Ducati bike hit us trying to overtake. I signaled and was going slow 12 -15 kph. My daughter was in the car, she's ok. Though I recall her saying 'oh no' as we were hit. Why do people have to try and make seconds? The guy admitted guilt to the people there. He's ok rolled over the bonnet. See what occurs on the insurance forms. What a pisser.

This crap has to stop.

Well it's a positive sign that you can see that 'this crap has to stop' :). I always try to aim for goals, however small and inconsequential they may seem. Goals that are not the typical type -routine. I try to attain them...tho mostly failing. That's not the point. As we know it's the journey and not arriving -Marathon. Sometimes ask friends on, what goals I should achieve?, for a different point of view.

I've looked at my socks for a very long time. Many people here appreciate your point of view. Hang on in there.

• Like 1

Had a car crash. Turning left in a shopping mall when a Ducati bike hit us trying to overtake. I signaled and was going slow 12 -15 kph. My daughter was in the car, she's ok. Though I recall her saying 'oh no' as we were hit. Why do people have to try and make seconds? The guy admitted guilt to the people there. He's ok rolled over the bonnet. See what occurs on the insurance forms. What a pisser.

My ridiculous Samsung A50 is sending me Nonstop NOTIFICATIONS with some nonsense about the Cloud storage. I finally figured out how to minimize the notifications and get rid of the sound, but they're still showing up in the pulldown and I clear it and then another one comes up.

The Phoenix pay-system.

f***ing me over again...and again...and

80860226.jpg

I bet...

On a lighter note, I love that movie. Got it on VHS. You can make great memes out of that movie lol

• Like 2

I can't find Vanilla Coke anywhere! My drug of choice is gone!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

At least it ain't Tab if you've read the news lately. Crystal Pepsi should be brought back just to pay tribute to EVH. :LOL:

https://abc7.com/fir...icials/7155522/

Minutes west of me in the San Gabe. I hope the stubborn punk who started this is found and arrested. Good thing mine is tracked and counted in San Bernardino.

Edited by invisible airwave

The God damn rain, again. Torrential downpours again this morning, driveway and swale are flodded again. The ground is so saturated it can't soak it up, despite all the coral rock in the soil that allow moisture to sleep through exceptionally well. Still, we've had rain on and off every day for a week. Enough already!

I also found out my property is on the "right" side on an invisible boundary in our neighborhood. Properties on the "right" side being serviced by a sewer system, while those on the "wrong" side are serviced by individual septic tanks and drain fields. Jeez, what a mess.

Edited by pjbear05

I just cut my hand.... :doh:

Washing a beer glass...I guess I stuck my hand inside a bit too much, and the thick but not-so-sturdy glass broke!

Wimpy-ass glass....

VRO2Oup.jpg

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

I can't find Vanilla Coke anywhere! My drug of choice is gone!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

Coca-Cola CEO James Quincey confirmed the culling of 200 brands. Quincey said the 200 brands that are getting the ax have already been decided, yet he did not provide a list of which brands those were. However, some online publications have cobbled together small portions of the cull list. The brands on the chopping block, HITC reports, include:

• Tab
  • Zico coconut water
  • Odwalla
  • Coca-Cola Life
  • Diet Coke Feisty Cherry
  • North Neck Ginger Ale
  • Delaware Punch

• Heard Caffeine Free Diet Coke was going away too. Won't miss Tab though, that was some nasty stuff. Made myself drink it to lose weight...never looked back after Diet Coke came out. It really stinks when they get rid of stuff you like. :rage:

• Like 1

Coca-Cola CEO James Quincey confirmed the culling of 200 brands.

I've seen the news reports, but I have yet to see the full list of products being cut. I wanna know!

I'm driving home from my niece's place, going south on the two-lane Wisconsin Hwy 93 in the dark.

Farm country, no street lights.

Three vehicles are in front of me. We're all going about 60 mph.

Suddenly, all three vehicles ahead of me hit the brakes, so I do likewise. Ahead of us, a farmer is driving his tractor about 35 mph and with a tall trailer that is completely covering any lights on the tractor. He's in total stealth mode. We didn't see him until we almost hit him.

:rage: :rage: :rage:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

I'm driving home from my niece's place, going south on the two-lane Wisconsin Hwy 93 in the dark.

Suddenly, all three vehicles ahead of me hit the brakes, so I do likewise. Ahead of us, s farmer is driving his tractor about 35 mph and with a tall trailer that is completely covering any lights on the tractor. He's in total stealth mode. We didn't see him until we almost hit him.

I bet Wisconsin has lots of hillbillies like that :LOL:
  • Like 1

Suddenly, all three vehicles ahead of me hit the brakes, so I do likewise. Ahead of us, s farmer is driving his tractor about 35 mph and with a tall trailer that is completely covering any lights on the tractor. He's in total stealth mode. We didn't see him until we almost hit him.

Any state that has lots of farm country has this problem. Asshole farmers like this guy just don't get it.

• Like 2

Any state that has lots of farm country has this problem. Asshole farmers like this guy just don't get it.

Yeah, we live in rural PA and have had something similar happen a few times. It's scary.

Youtube has been down globally. WTF 2020?

Really? I watched something on YouTube about 5 hours ago and just 1 minute ago. No problem either time. I guess any problems were very short-lived.

I had no problems yesterday. Apparently there were issues for about an hour, though.

https://variety.com/2020/digital/news/youtube-down-widespread-video-problems-1234829639/

• Like 1