What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

The Philadelphia Eagles. If this were a paper based newsgroup, I'd simply have a stamp made with that, and our other teams. I need a hug.

:hug2: Mr. blues is a fan also and it was a rough day! My Steelers did a little better but I'm still waiting for Ben's arm to go out every time he throws.

• Like 1

Living in a swing state! Some say it is THE swing state. We get so many ridiculous election commercials it's not funny, I'm so sick of them. I have my mind made up as does everyone I know so it just seems like it's money down the drain. Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Living in a swing state! Some say it is THE swing state. We get so many ridiculous election commercials it's not funny, I'm so sick of them. I have my mind made up as does everyone I know so it just seems like it's money down the drain.

You are right the amount of advertising is completely out of control.

• Like 1

The Philadelphia Eagles. If this were a paper based newsgroup, I'd simply have a stamp made with that, and our other teams. I need a hug.

:hug2: Mr. blues is a fan also and it was a rough day! My Steelers did a little better but I'm still waiting for Ben's arm to go out every time he throws.

We cringe with every hard tackle!

• Like 1

Shoot, thats right, Wentz has a history.

Shoot, thats right, Wentz has a history.

Wentz. Eagles. Sixers. Phillies... what they need in the stadium area is a training staff worth a shit and a bottle of multivitamins! Bahahahahahahaaaaa.

If you didnt know all four teams play a block from each other.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.902389,-75.1699305,999m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Edited by lerxt1990
  • Like 1

Living in a swing state! Some say it is THE swing state. We get so many ridiculous election commercials it's not funny, I'm so sick of them. I have my mind made up as does everyone I know so it just seems like it's money down the drain.

There are many good reasons why one should not own a television. This is one of them. :)

• Like 1

You are right the amount of advertising is completely out of control.

:cheerleader: bloomberg :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

Government just announced new Covid restrictions. From 6pm today I won't be able to visit my Mum for the foreseeable future (possibly up to 6 months was mentioned.)

Fortunately we got down this afternoon to see her, but not sure when we will be able to again.

Government just announced new Covid restrictions. From 6pm today I won't be able to visit my Mum for the foreseeable future (possibly up to 6 months was mentioned.)

Fortunately we got down this afternoon to see her, but not sure when we will be able to again.

I'm sorry to hear this, but glad you got to see her! I heard about no alcohol after 10 pm but I hadn't heard about senior living restrictions. :( :hug2:

• Like 2

Third try on removing baked on raw egg from the bricks on our house. The new cleanser has faded it quite a bit but you can still see it.

I don't even see the fun. We used to move "for sale" signs to other people's houses, toilet paper their trees, stick plastic forks in their lawn. Never got into the egg thing.

Third try on removing baked on raw egg from the bricks on our house. The new cleanser has faded it quite a bit but you can still see it.

I don't even see the fun. We used to move "for sale" signs to other people's houses, toilet paper their trees, stick plastic forks in their lawn. Never got into the egg thing.

Power washer for the egg?
  • Like 2

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/joefilter.com/blog//2014/10/how-to-clean-egg-off-house.html%3fformat=amp

I'm sorry to hear this, but glad you got to see her! I heard about no alcohol after 10 pm but I hadn't heard about senior living restrictions. :( :hug2:

Yeah, they have brought in a restriction in N. Ireland and Scotland that there is no visiting allowed to friends or family. We are hoping that it is a 'quick hit' and only remains in place for a relatively short time.
  • Like 2

https://www.google.c...html?format=amp

Thanks for the suggestions, you guys! Yes, have gone the scrub brush route; the power washer is what is coming next I think. I'm just offended by the egg in general. :LOL: I thought my childhood pranks would have no retribution from karma, lol.

• Like 2

I got a text today from the wife of my old boss to say that he passed away suddenly yesterday.

We had worked together in a small unit for many years and got on really well with each other.

When I got given early retirement, he also took it about 3 months later.

From the organisation we worked for (a large Irish bank) he was the only work colleague I stayed in touch with (we would meet twice a year for a few drinks and a meal in Belfast).

ffs he was only one year older than me!

Sometimes live sucks.

• Like 1

I got a text today from the wife of my old boss to say that he passed away suddenly yesterday.

We had worked together in a small unit for many years and got on really well with each other.

From the organisation we worked for (a large Irish bank) he was the only work colleague I stayed in touch with (we would meet twice a year for a few drinks and a meal in Belfast).

Sometimes live sucks.

Very sorry to hear this. :sigh: It is sobering when you realize how quickly friends and family can be taken from you. It does suck big time. :rose:

• Like 1

Sometimes live sucks.

Very sorry to hear this. :sigh: It is sobering when you realize how quickly friends and family can be taken from you. It does suck big time. :rose:

It was such a shock. I was speaking to him at the end of June and we had hoped to get out for a meal around the end of September.

Apparently he was diagnosed with cancer and was taken just a few weeks after diagnosis.

The blatant, prideful ignorance of so many in the United States and their embrace of stupidity and low information.

A President who possesses an abundance of all those qualities and is now currently reaping the rewards of his stupidity.

• Like 1

I had to play the "nice guy" at the grocery store today. I happened to run into my patronizing, paternalistic former Shopko manager.

"Hey, how ya doin?! It's me, Steve! So good to see you again! Are you working anywhere? Hey good to see you again, bud!"

I wanted sooooo much to tell him to get the F away from me.....

:rage: :rage: :rage:

• Like 1

The blatant, prideful ignorance of so many in the United States and their embrace of stupidity and low information.

A President who possesses an abundance of all those qualities and is now currently reaping the rewards of his stupidity.

The Prez holds no monopoly on this among the political class.