What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I ordered a CD from Ebay... it said it was in good condition

I played it... and... it skipped a lot.

I got scammed by someone two days in a row.

RAWRRRR :banghead: :banghead:

That's on you for buying a used CD online.

True, but it said it was in Good Condition. Also, it only said it had a few minor scratches but it plays well. What a lie.

I ain't buying second hand discs anymore. That's a lesson I learned today

Edited by _hi_water._

Fireworks...

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Even as a kid I found that they lost their mild amusement after 5 minutes. Yet so many knucklehead adults seem to enjoy the repetitiveness. Hey man, screw you if my fireworks gives your dog a heart attack.

BOOM!!!!

AHHHH I LOST TWO OF MY FINGERS!!!

That's ok, you weren't smart enough to count past 8 anyway.

Firework accidents...natures way of spreading kharma for disrupting the small amount of peace and quiet in the universe. I do enjoy reading about fireworks accidents in the 'stupid people' section of the news.

Same thing has been happening in my neighborhood multiple nights a week since memorial day. I feel the same as you do about it. I don't find lightning up fireworks the least bit fun or interesting. If I were seeing a fireworks show at the park or something that's fine but this is just people being stupid and inconsiderate. The worst was this past Monday night between 1230 and 1AM someone around the block was firing off some really loud booms. I work nights and am up at that time anyways but it's still really annoying to have to hear that. I know there are a lot of people out of work right now but there are still people that do have to get up for work in the morning. So doing shit like that is just really disrespectful to those within earshot.

• Like 2

Fireworks...

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Even as a kid I found that they lost their mild amusement after 5 minutes. Yet so many knucklehead adults seem to enjoy the repetitiveness. Hey man, screw you if my fireworks gives your dog a heart attack.

BOOM!!!!

Firework accidents...natures way of spreading kharma for disrupting the small amount of peace and quiet in the universe. I do enjoy reading about fireworks accidents in the 'stupid people' section of the news.

Same thing has been happening in my neighborhood multiple nights a week since memorial day. I feel the same as you do about it. I don't find lightning up fireworks the least bit fun or interesting. If I were seeing a fireworks show at the park or something that's fine but this is just people being stupid and inconsiderate. The worst was this past Monday night between 1230 and 1AM someone around the block was firing off some really loud booms. I work nights and am up at that time anyways but it's still really annoying to have to hear that. I know there are a lot of people out of work right now but there are still people that do have to get up for work in the morning. So doing shit like that is just really disrespectful to those within earshot.

Fireworks are cool, but I hate it when people still display them at like 12AM-3AM :boo hiss:
  • Like 1

I ordered a CD from Ebay... it said it was in good condition

I played it... and... it skipped a lot.

I got scammed by someone two days in a row.

RAWRRRR :banghead: :banghead:

That's on you for buying a used CD online.

I once rented a DVD on Netflix and it was a broken one that was put back together. I even remember what movie it was, 1982’s Night Shift. Yeah, that’s not gonna magically make it play.

tenor.gif

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

https://www.pe.com/2020/06/29/black-lives-matter-rally-in-norco-met-by-counter-protest/

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp1N16Jb3Rc[/media]

22 minute 10 and 15 freeway drive southeast of me. Further proves what an armpit the inland has been to SoCal. Where is Aldo Raine when you need him? Let’s start with that SS symbol wearing nazi punk. Jello Biafra is right. They can F off as well as the sheriffs for not arresting them.

%20https%3A//imgur.com/2uxTQiQ.jpg

https://www.pe.com/2...ounter-protest/

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp1N16Jb3Rc[/media]

22 minute 10 and 15 freeway drive southeast of me. Further proves what an armpit the inland has been to SoCal. Where is Aldo Raine when you need him? Let’s start with that SS symbol wearing nazi punk. Jello Biafra is right. They can F off as well as the sheriffs for not arresting them.

%20https%3A//imgur.com/2uxTQiQ.jpg

:facepalm: boi

That looks like the guy who pumped out my septic tank. Note to self: shop around for septic service next year.

Apparently, he works in Chino. Hope he’s made famous enough on Facebook now.

Fireworks...

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!!!!

I was just talking about that to my husband earlier. People aren't responsible enough anymore to handle them. They're careless and have little to no common sense.

They ought to be banned from public sale. Let only the "professionals" handle them.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 4

Ok this takes the cake.

Last night my dog was nearly having a heart attack with the late night fireworks in my neighborhood that went well beyond the state guidelines. Just five minutes ago the village fire department parades through our subdivision, 8 trucks with sirens blaring, just for giggles. At first I thought...oh shit, fireworks accident, brush fire, etc. and hop in my car to see what's up. Nope, they just wanted to ruin the temporary peace and quiet. I live in the most chill subdivision you could imagine and we like it that way...maybe see a cop every 3 or 4 years.

f***ing idiots.

• Like 1

Ok this takes the cake.

Last night my dog was nearly having a heart attack with the late night fireworks in my neighborhood that went well beyond the state guidelines. Just five minutes ago the village fire department parades through our subdivision, 8 trucks with sirens blaring, just for giggles. At first I thought...oh shit, fireworks accident, brush fire, etc. and hop in my car to see what's up. Nope, they just wanted to ruin the temporary peace and quiet. I live in the most chill subdivision you could imagine and we like it that way...maybe see a cop every 3 or 4 years.

f***ing idiots.

They are legal in Idaho. I have been listening to them since 11 AM. After a few hours, the noise gets to you. There's only so much of them you can stand.

• Like 2

I wish everyone could be here to hear what it sounds like outside right now. It's awful. I'm not talking about bottle rockets - these are explosions going off.

Been happening in my neighborhood all day. I wouldn't mind if we were out in the country and there were big yards and people had space to do it. But I live in the city where everything is very close to each other so the odds of one of these braindead f***s setting something on fire is much greater.

How do they not run out of fireworks? It's like everyone doing them has an unlimited supply.

• Like 4

I wish everyone could be here to hear what it sounds like outside right now. It's awful. I'm not talking about bottle rockets - these are explosions going off.

Been happening in my neighborhood all day. I wouldn't mind if we were out in the country and there were big yards and people had space to do it. But I live in the city where everything is very close to each other so the odds of one of these braindead f***s setting something on fire is much greater.

How do they not run out of fireworks? It's like everyone doing them has an unlimited supply.

That's what I'm afraid of - fire.

We have loads of dry bush fields. Also, everyone just cut their hay. Many baled their hay, others did not - either way, fields either have piles of baled hay or dried hay on the ground.

• Like 1

We have loads of dry bush fields. Also, everyone just cut their hay. Many baled their hay, others did not - either way, fields either have piles of baled hay or dried hay on the ground.

I feel sorry for the animals the most. The cows don't seem bothered, but the horses are, and so are the dogs

• Like 4

I feel sorry for the animals the most. The cows don't seem bothered, but the horses are, and so are the dogs

Fireflies...

Lots of you are pissed off about fireworks ..... if it is any consolation, I have my own private fireworks display going off in my head right now!
  • Like 5

We now have a Heather Heyer in Seattle:

http:// https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53291289

Blood is on the hands of the Trump administration and his hateful American Taliban cult. Heyer was where I put my foot down and lost respect for ALL Trumpers including family and now it’s happening again. Jeremy Frisch was right. They can all suck you know what and choke on it. I yield my time. Screw them.

eYyuJXV.jpg

• Like 1

The people over two to the right and down the hill from us - Don't know them but since they moved in it seems we now live in a resort with the musica all weekend long, every weekend.

Thank god I can't hear it with the air conditioning on, but I really feel sorry for the elderly people who live next door.

If they had any brains at all, they would aim their speakers towards their own house, not the other way around.

Rude.

• Like 2

It was insane here in Utah last night, since so many public displays were cancelled this year it seems everyone has gone overboard. Heck we even have people who drive up to Wyoming to get the illegal fireworks that our state doesn't allow. That has been the case pre pandemic but I wish that everyone would wise up. Just like Lorraine said, everything is so dry it is crazy to set off fireworks. We are still fighting a big fire in southern Utah that was started by fireworks. I watered down the lawn good since we have a church nearby and people use the parking lot to set their rockets off there. Thing is we will be having more tonight, they are allowed to do that by law. Then they will start up again around the 22nd. We have a state holiday on the 24th, it celebrates the day the pioneers came to Utah. There usually is a big rodeo and parade but of course that was cancelled too. I always enjoyed sparklers and the little spinners that stayed on the ground but I saw some kids yesterday out with sparklers but no parents in sight. Asking for trouble... :smash:

My sister's dog is terrified of the sound, she has tried one of those thundershirts but it doesn't help that much. She told me she put white noise on and wrapped the dog is a blanket which she sprayed lavender scent on. My husband always jokes that we are being bombarded and it does sound like that, no wonder the animals freak out.

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 4

The people over two to the right and down the hill from us - Don't know them but since they moved in it seems we now live in a resort with the musica all weekend long, every weekend.

Thank god I can't hear it with the air conditioning on, but I really feel sorry for the elderly people who live next door.

If they had any brains at all, they would aim their speakers towards their own house, not the other way around.

Rude.

They have my sympathy. Why doesn't she go over and talk to them? If they don't want to, code enforcement probably can help her.

I am amazed at the lack of consideration in too many today. It never occurs to them that no one else wants to hear their music.

• Like 1

It was insane here in Utah last night, since so many public displays were cancelled this year it seems everyone has gone overboard. Heck we even have people who drive up to Wyoming to get the illegal fireworks that our state doesn't allow. That has been the case pre pandemic but I wish that everyone would wise up. Just like Lorraine said, everything is so dry it is crazy to set off fireworks. We are still fighting a big fire in southern Utah that was started by fireworks. I watered down the lawn good since we have a church nearby and people use the parking lot to set their rockets off there. Thing is we will be having more tonight, they are allowed to do that by law. Then they will start up again around the 22nd. We have a state holiday on the 24th, it celebrates the day the pioneers came to Utah. There usually is a big rodeo and parade but of course that was cancelled too. I always enjoyed sparklers and the little spinners that stayed on the ground but I saw some kids yesterday out with sparklers but no parents in sight. Asking for trouble... :smash:

My sister's dog is terrified of the sound, she has tried one of those thundershirts but it doesn't help that much. She told me she put white noise on and wrapped the dog is a blanket which she sprayed lavender scent on. My husband always jokes that we are being bombarded and it does sound like that, no wonder the animals freak out.

It was awful last night and didn't stop until almost 11. It sounded as if it was right outside my bedroom window when actually it was coming from a house across the road. I don't know what they were shooting off, but it sounded like explosives.

Never in my 66 years have I ever been anywhere that sounded like this place sounded last night.

• Like 2

I hate fireworks because of how badly it scares some dogs. I'm fortunate as my dog isn't bothered but I've had dogs that freaked the fukk out. I love dogs and I hate to see them in distress.
  • Like 3

I hate fireworks because of how badly it scares some dogs. I'm fortunate as my dog isn't bothered but I've had dogs that freaked the fukk out. I love dogs and I hate to see them in distress.

:( :( :(

Update: We actually had less fires this year than last, 18 in SL County but 68 total in the state (fireworks related) for the holiday weekend. So much dry brush, it goes up instantly. :banghead: Only good thing about the pandemic, we had no vehicle fatalities for the holiday, guess it is good everyone is at home and don't have to drive, small blessings
  • Like 1