What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Tawmmmmmmy in the Conference championship game again.

Please Packers, put us out of the misery of having to listen to 2 weeks worth of fawning all over Brady leading up to the Super Bowl.

Brady has won at Lambeau Field once - 2006. The Packers were a mess that year with injuries and rebuilding. Patriots won 35-0.

2014: Packers won a tough, close game, with a Rodgers to Nelson long TD (against Revis) being the difference maker.

January 24th, 2021: ???? This should be a slugfest regardless of the score. Both defenses will be ferociously going after the QB. Whoever runs the ball better will win.

• Like 2

Instacart is firing every employee who voted to unionize

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/21/22242676/instacart-firing-every-union-employee-coronavirus-pandemic

They're not getting another bloody dime from me and I'm not renewing my yearly. Next time I go to Vons and Sprouts, it will be after lockdown or when I get my 2nd shot. I just subscribed to some organic service called Thrive for only about $60 a year. Got my first delivery in a box today from out of state in Reno,NV. It's not local but I don't care. My dad was a mule driver for UPS in Baldwin Park and Cerritos so my support for the union is personal.

• Like 3

Sigh. Long story short, I am spending Sunday evening e-mailing my elderly mom's snowplow guy to apologize and also to send him a Starbucks card. My mom was having a really bad day today. She is very sharp mentally but paying for snow service just isn't in her playbook after my dad doing it for so many years. When they came to plow today (like they would, there's 8 inches of snow in Pittsburgh) she chased him out of the driveway because she thought they charged too much last time. (They didn't.) :o :o He is literally the only guy still left in the area that will plow first and bill later. I hope he keeps her on the list. Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

No brain idiots calling me and hanging up when they hear my answering machine. One of two a day I don't mind, but when the Caller ID shows the same number 3-4 times a day, that's a bit much. Makes me wonder if it's the LDS or the JW's.

No brain idiots calling me and hanging up when they hear my answering machine. One of two a day I don't mind, but when the Caller ID shows the same number 3-4 times a day, that's a bit much. Makes me wonder if it's the LDS or the JW's.

The Nigerian Lottery Commission prefers to speak to their winners directly.

• Like 2

For the THIRD time, my debit card info was stolen.

This time it was being used for online gambling to the tune of $1,000.00

The first time it was used for lyft rides in San Fran

The second time someone had a cash app and was sending money to some obscure country overseas

Edited by Lorraine

Anti vax Covid ISIS can go to hell.

Where are the cops?

For those interested in what actually happened.

Los Angeles Fire Department officials closed the main entrance to the stadium [not the facility] — one of the largest vaccination sites in the country — for about an hour Saturday after 40 to 60 demonstrators appeared on Stadium Way holding signs that decried masks while shouting unfounded claims about the dangers of the vaccine.

The group dispersed around 3 p.m., and there were no arrests or injuries reported, said LAFD Assistant Chief Ellsworth Fortman, who oversees the department’s COVID-19 response. Fortman said approximately 5,740 doses of the vaccine were issued Saturday at the site, which distributes 5,700 to 7,700 doses daily. Workers were still vaccinating people inside the stadium during the hour that the main entrance was closed, he said.

https://ktla.com/new...sparks-outrage/

The meme-informed, lol.

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Where are the cops?

Los Angeles Fire Department officials closed the main entrance to the stadium......

They should have opened their firehoses.....at full power.

• Like 1

Where are the cops?

Los Angeles Fire Department officials closed the main entrance to the stadium......

They should have opened their firehoses.....at full power.

fascist.

:P

• Like 1

I'm pissed. My Biden Bucks didn't come yet now I missed the premiere of Zach Snyder's Justice League. I was going use my stimmy to get some HBO Max and a bottle of Apothic Merlot. Now I could be subject to reading some spoiler ruining the 4 hour epic for me. My Biden Bucks better come soon or someone is gonna pay.

I've seen many schlocky camcorder "movies" on Rifftrax like Birdemic and Rollergator but I found one that broke me so much that I flipped it off many times while watching. You've been warned about the killer mushroom "movie", Fungicide. I felt like Andy Dufresne in the rain at the end of Shawshank after finishing that POS. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

https://www.rifftrax.com/fungicide

Edited by invisible airwave

Having to check the list of victims in the Boulder shooting to see if my good buddy Don was on it.

He's not on the list, so today is a good day (for me).

• Like 2

Having to check the list of victims in the Boulder shooting to see if my good buddy Don was on it.

Yeah, I was listening this morning since a cousin of mine and also a friend's daughter live in Boulder. They are ok as well, but the whole thing is so sad.

I'm a client of some building where my social worker was and it was on the same street as the San Bernardino mass shooting from late 2015 so I know the feeling. Thankfully, no one in that building was harmed and it was some other address and office and I was nowhere near it on my way to work in Chino.

Edited by invisible airwave

Weather forecasters as usual. Earlier in the week they were talking 66 and full sun on Sunday after 63 and full sun Saturday. We've now deteriorated to 60 and some sun Saturday and 57 and rain on Sunday. I know better than to get my hopes up in what passes for "Spring" here but damn, the weather in this part of the world in March and April (and too often May and June) gets tiresome. The curse of having lived in SoCal for 13 years I suppose.

Weather forecasters as usual. Earlier in the week they were talking 66 and full sun on Sunday after 63 and full sun Saturday. We've now deteriorated to 60 and some sun Saturday and 57 and rain on Sunday. I know better than to get my hopes up in what passes for "Spring" here but damn, the weather in this part of the world in March and April (and too often May and June) gets tiresome. The curse of having lived in SoCal for 13 years I suppose.

Spring is the worst season here, where you get highs in the 60s one day and the 30 the next. We get snow of and on through June, but can have 80s and 90s as well. In contrast, Fall is amazing.

Spring is the worst season here, where you get highs in the 60s one day and the 30 the next. We get snow of and on through June, but can have 80s and 90s as well. In contrast, Fall is amazing.

Yeah Fall is beautiful up here too. I hated Fall in SoCal because there really isn't one.........no leaves changing etc. Also didn't like the holidays because having grown up in Spokane I was used to snow at Christmas, But man Spring down there is just awesome, 70s by mid-March.

Yeah Fall is beautiful up here too. I hated Fall in SoCal because there really isn't one.........no leaves changing etc. Also didn't like the holidays because having grown up in Spokane I was used to snow at Christmas, But man Spring down there is just awesome, 70s by mid-March.

SoCal spring is great. Fall always make me think of Spokane's Manito Park on South Hill. Lots of memories of those leaves.

01 11 13 16 20 32 - The winning numbers for last night's Wisconsin Supercash lottery

02 11 14 17 21 36 - The numbers I picked for last night's Wisconsin Supercash lottery

:rage: :rage: :rage:

• Like 1