What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Received the second of two shots of the shingles vaccine Wednesday, and my arm is still sore as hell. But I guess compared to other reactions that could have occured, I shouldn't bitch.
  • Like 1

I deleted my Facebook and Twitter accounts because I found them unnecessary. I think that most social media are a waste of time, unless you use them to find sales contacts, news leads or you own your own business. I don't work in sales, I'm not a journalist, and I'm not self employed either.

I deleted my Facebook and Twitter accounts because I found them unnecessary. I think that most social media are a waste of time, unless you use them to find sales contacts, news leads or you own your own business. I don't work in sales, I'm not a journalist, and I'm not self employed either.

Just did that a few days ago for FB. I just created a new one for an alternative site called Liker. Only thing I'll miss is posting on MST3K and Rifftrax groups. We all have a blast being goofballs there. :lol:

This piece of news here made me angry.

Again this made me think of the Frank Zappa song 'Trouble Every Day'.

Saw NBC News' story on this last night. Kudos to the hotel for reporting the incident and the police for following up. Beeyotch better have a good lawyer, looks like she may need one.

June 2020 at the Lincoln Memorial

DnYE70f.jpg

Today, at our Nation's Capitol, during the Senate's counting of the Electoral Ballots

gmh70GC.jpg

2o3W5x8.jpg

• Like 1

Cops licking Trump Taliban boots. Sounds about white. They'd be dead if they were a minority.

The same that burn crosses. - RATM

http://i.imgur.com/y3F1HMl.jpg

“Dead” - possibly.

Arrested, maced, and/or baton to the ribs & legs - absolutely

The internet NEVER forgets. They'll know when the FBI knocks.

9EdQjkl.jpg

Cops licking Trump Taliban boots. Sounds about white. They'd be dead if they were a minority.

The same that burn crosses. - RATM

http://i.imgur.com/y3F1HMl.jpg

“Dead” - possibly.

Arrested, maced, and/or baton to the ribs & legs - absolutely

The internet NEVER forgets. They'll know when the FBI knocks.

9EdQjkl.jpg

I hope so. I have 2 kids that work in Washington DC, one in the Capitol complex. My son had already told me that he was working from home today (exact quote- "you couldn't pay me enough to go downtown on Wednesday") but I don't appreciate the violence. My dad was in the navy in the Bering Sea during the Cold War. Let them go sit on a ship in the Aleutians in 40 ft waves for months; then they will have a real complaint for their congressmen! :o

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

Orange Manson's account has been suspended for 12 hours. Jack Dorsey finally found his balls.

ZjDq9o1.jpg

IMO, the account should have been banned long ago.

• Like 3

Orange Manson's account has been suspended for 12 hours. Jack Dorsey finally found his balls.

ZjDq9o1.jpg

Now Zuckerturd has banned him for two weeks and amen to that. Too little too late.

News networks and social media sites have nearly infinite power to control information (and people's opinions) in this country.

Imagine if the people in Power cared more about decency, ethics and telling the truth than about revenue.....

• Like 1

ZjDq9o1.jpg

Now Zuckerturd has banned him for two weeks and amen to that. Too little too late.

News networks and social media sites have nearly infinite power to control information (and people's opinions) in this country.

Imagine if the people in Power cared more about decency, ethics and telling the truth than about revenue.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1eBG2AULv0

Still relevant and Pacino's most underrated post Oscar win performance. Fairness doctrine needs to be reinstated.

Oh, and a cop died from injuries. I don't wanna hear "blue lives matter" from the MAGA cult.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

My "A Trick of The Tail" Genesis vinyl record has some gnarly pops in parts... it did get a lil annoying. Might have to clean it extra or somethin

I don't think I have ever heard a vinyl that didn't have pops when playing.

My "A Trick of The Tail" Genesis vinyl record has some gnarly pops in parts... it did get a lil annoying. Might have to clean it extra or somethin

I don't think I have ever heard a vinyl that didn't have pops when playing.

Of course every record will have pops, but this one had some very loud ones.

Pete Carroll being Sean McVay's bitch yet again

:lol:

Hawks got the LA defense beat down.

And it will continue until Pete Carroll is terminated 5 years or so from now. The sad thing is by then Russell Wilson will be so broken mentally that he'll be either a backup or out of the league. Good job Carroll.

Oh and watch the Rams game vs. Green Bay this coming Saturday to see a head coach and QB that know how to deal with a really good D. I predict GB puts up 30+ and Rodgers gets sacked only once.

Seattle is so bad at protecting Wilson he was pressured on 50% of his dropbacks vs. LA. I'm guessing for the GB game it'll be around 20% because they know how to A) pass protect and more importantly B) design an offensive game plan to neutralize a pass rush.

Edited by driventotheedge

Pete Carroll being Sean McVay's bitch yet again

:lol:

Hawks got the LA defense beat down.

And it will continue until Pete Carroll is terminated 5 years or so from now. The sad thing is by then Russell Wilson will be so broken mentally that he'll be either a backup or out of the league. Good job Carroll.

Oh and watch the Rams game vs. Green Bay this coming Saturday to see a head coach and QB that know how to deal with a really good D. I predict GB puts up 30+ and Rodgers gets sacked only once.

Seattle is so bad at protecting Wilson he was pressured on 50% of his dropbacks vs. LA. I'm guessing for the GB game it'll be around 20% because they know how to A) pass protect and more importantly B) design an offensive game plan to neutralize a pass rush.

Read something this morning that put most of the blame at Schottenheimer's feet . . . apparently he's never been "very good at his job."