What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Sounds like a war zone here. I never lived anywhere where they loved fireworks as much as they do here. Last year it was awful - I was hoping the new neighborhood might be better.

Sounds like gun shots.

It's bone dry too. Hasn't rained in a few weeks and it's been so hot. People aren't very responsible anymore either.

I wish they would ban them altogether.

That will only keep honest people, honest. They banned fireworks in this city a few years ago and this year all but one city and the unincorporated county area banned the sale and use of fireworks because it's so dry, but I can hear them exploding as I type this. A lot of the same people who think the virus was a hoax or not as important as it was, are the ones celebrating their "freedom". I won't mention who they almost certainly voted for since this isn't SOCN, but I'm sure you can figure it out.

Whoever first uttered, "you can't fix stupid", nailed it.

• Like 2

Sounds like a war zone here. I never lived anywhere where they loved fireworks as much as they do here. Last year it was awful - I was hoping the new neighborhood might be better.

Sounds like gun shots.

It's bone dry too. Hasn't rained in a few weeks and it's been so hot. People aren't very responsible anymore either.

I'm in north central WA right now and the fireworks stands are everywhere. They were in the west side as well,despite bans on lighting them off.

Apparently the cancelling of local displays sends demand for personal fireworks through the roof. Here in Oroville they did a city display over the lake, which was beautiful. Personal fireworks were as few as I've ever seen.

• Like 1

A severe lack of signage along a detour on my way home from out of town. Wound up turning around and going home a different way because the detour gave no indication it was going anywhere at all.
  • Like 1

A severe lack of signage along a detour on my way home from out of town. Wound up turning around and going home a different way because the detour gave no indication it was going anywhere at all.

Ugh. The worst! I've seen too many horror movies to be comfortable when that happens :lol:

• Like 4

Sounds like gun shots.

I'm in north central WA right now and the fireworks stands are everywhere. They were in the west side as well,despite bans on lighting them off.

Apparently the cancelling of local displays sends demand for personal fireworks through the roof. Here in Oroville they did a city display over the lake, which was beautiful. Personal fireworks were as few as I've ever seen.

Did you take the freeway to Oroville? If so, did you wave and blow me a kiss when you went by the Post Falls exits???

• Like 1

Sounds like gun shots.

Did you take the freeway to Oroville? If so, did you wave and blow me a kiss when you went by the Post Falls exits???

We went up through Moses Lake, Soap Lake, Dry Falls and Omak. There was a strong easterly wind, though, so I still blew you a kiss!

:kisshug:

• Like 1

Ugh. The worst! I've seen too many horror movies to be comfortable when that happens :lol:

A few years ago, my family and another family spent NYE up in northern NH skiing. We rented a house together in a really secluded area. My wife left a bottle of wine she bought in the car, and asked me to go out and get it around 10 pm. I said, "No way. Have you ever seen a horror movie? A guy like me, going out alone is ALWAYS the first one to die."

• Like 4

A few years ago, my family and another family spent NYE up in northern NH skiing. We rented a house together in a really secluded area. My wife left a bottle of wine she bought in the car, and asked me to go out and get it around 10 pm. I said, "No way. Have you ever seen a horror movie? A guy like me, going out alone is ALWAYS the first one to die."

The creepiest part was coming to a which way sign at a T intersection after going way down this road to seemingly nowhere. Once I reached that I just had to turn around. No way in heck was I going to take the wrong turn there.

EDIT: but there was also the second creepiest moment when I passed by some old quarry like giant metal contraption lit up ominously from below with absolutely no one around. For the next 30 seconds I couldn't picture anything but creepy haunted mountains done in Scooby Doo style animation filled with some ancient black magic. ... so yeah, detour signage!!!

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 3

Wasp sting, right on on the noggin. I was minding my own business in the garden then a lot of wasps appeared, and blocked totally my entrance back in via the garage.

Question: Are Wasps nature`s jerks?

• Like 1

Wasp sting, right on on the noggin. I was minding my own business in the garden then a lot of wasps appeared, and blocked totally my entrance back in via the garage.

Only the White, Anglo-Saxon Protestant ones.....

• Like 2

Did you get out without being stung? I remember a wasp sting that hurt really bad, they don't die after they sting you either so there's part of your answer..

• Like 1

Did you get out without being stung? I remember a wasp sting that hurt really bad, they don't die after they sting you either so there's part of your answer..

No, I may have actually been sting more than once. I think the Scottish wasps know that I`m from south of the border. They are like a guy in a bar who wants a fight because he thinks you`ve looked at his girlfriend. Just perpetually insecure and angry and there`s no way of avoiding conflict :scared:
  • Like 2

Someone I know had their entire bank account hacked. Forking scumbags.

People killed in the Surfside collapse are now getting their ID's stolen by theiving pricks. Fckuk 'em, these bastards should be strung up.
  • Like 2

For the first time in many years, I blew my top. Yelling and screaming at a co-worker. :rage: :rage:

No fatalities, though. I usually blow up about once every ten years. I think I need more practice, so I can be more efficient at it.

Traffic and people that don't know how to drive.

Can't be as bad as SoCal. Good thing I take buses and trains instead. 10 freeway is even worse than usual since a lot of construction is happening from the L.A./San Berdu county line to the 15 to add a toll express lane. 405 from the 73 toll freeway to the 605 is doing the same thing and we all know how packed that is.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2