Rate "November Rain" by Guns N' Roses   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Rate "November Rain" by Guns N' Roses

• ★☆☆☆☆
    • ★★☆☆☆
    • ★★★☆☆
    • ★★★★☆
    • ★★★★★

I like it, but don't love it. I smile when it comes on the radio, but it's not in my iTunes library, whereas some other GnR songs are.

Isn't the video the one with Slash soloing at the church out in the middle of Kansas or something?

• Like 1

It's a great song. I happen to think both of the Illusion albums are excellent. I saw them in 1987 opening for Aerosmith, in 1991, in 2017, and I was supposed to have seen them this summer at Fenway. They never disappoint live. All of their albums, except Chinese Democracy, still work for me.

Great song. The Illusions are kind of a mess imo, but this is one of the highlights for sure. Slash turns in one of his greatest guitar solos.
  • Like 2

It's a great song. I happen to think both of the Illusion albums are excellent. I saw them in 1987 opening for Aerosmith, in 1991, in 2017, and I was supposed to have seen them this summer at Fenway. They never disappoint live. All of their albums, except Chinese Democracy, still work for me.

i'm a guy who loves these albums too. they're so over cooked and bloated and chessy but it's got great music as well. don't care what anyone says.

Mick

• Like 1

I remember the first time I heard this I thought it was one of the greatest songs ever. I still do really like it, though I'm not that big a fan of GnR in general.

Never loved this band. I like this song.

3 stars.

• Like 1

Saw it done live at the Pacific Amphitheater in Costa Mesa before the Illusions were released and told my (now ex) wife "that's going to be a monster hit". I liked it then and still like it now. 4 stars.
  • Like 1

I wanted to vote for dick and balls but had to settle for one star.

that would have been an insult to genitalia

Good point.

I should’ve said: I wanted to vote for gonorrhea but had to settle for one star.

Listening to Axl’s vocals is what I imagine testicular pain feels like.