What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

:ranton:

I just saw something on youtube that I feel is the most fucking disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. I used to think that Onision was the most disgusting youtuber....oh no....this COMPLETLEY outdos him....I've recently become aware of a user by the name of DaddyoFive. Like his username says, he has five children and he makes videos where he pulls "pranks" on his kids by making them think that they've done something wrong and pretending to be mad at them as a result. This guy and his wife has apparently been doing this for several years, but recently they've become viral due to a video where they spill invisible ink on the floor and proceed to do nothing but verbally abuse two of the kids for several minutes. This guy and his wife literally screams in this poor kid's face like some kind of demented drill sergeant, says that they're worthless, calls them "cunts"(seriously) among other things. Basically abusing and tormenting these two kids to the point of tears.

Now, I'm finding out about a deleted video from their channel where the father FUC'KING SLAMS HIS TEN YEAR OLD SON INTO A FUC'KING BOOKCASE AND CAUSES THE KID TO HAVE A NOSEBLEED. I'm not even joking.

Basically, after this whole thing went down and people all over the world saw him and his wife for the abusive pieces of shit they are, they went into damage control mode and deleted all their videos except for one where they blame the "haters" for "trying to ruin their life" and trying to defend what he and his fuc'king wife does to their kids. Basically saying "Oh, I don't hit my kids, there's no abuse." Um, excuse me?! You do know there are other forms of abuse other than physical? There's verbal abuse, emotional abuse, psychological abuse, manipulation, gaslighting....A whole plethora of things that you are goddamn guilty of.

Anyway, Rant over. I hope that in the coming weeks, CPS takes their kids away and they NEVER see them again.

:rantoff:

If they were viewed that often, someone out there must've saved some of those videos.

They sound like right bastards in any case.

• Like 2

:ranton:

I just saw something on youtube that I feel is the most fucking disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. I used to think that Onision was the most disgusting youtuber....oh no....this COMPLETLEY outdos him....I've recently become aware of a user by the name of DaddyoFive. Like his username says, he has five children and he makes videos where he pulls "pranks" on his kids by making them think that they've done something wrong and pretending to be mad at them as a result. This guy and his wife has apparently been doing this for several years, but recently they've become viral due to a video where they spill invisible ink on the floor and proceed to do nothing but verbally abuse two of the kids for several minutes. This guy and his wife literally screams in this poor kid's face like some kind of demented drill sergeant, says that they're worthless, calls them "cunts"(seriously) among other things. Basically abusing and tormenting these two kids to the point of tears.

Now, I'm finding out about a deleted video from their channel where the father FUC'KING SLAMS HIS TEN YEAR OLD SON INTO A FUC'KING BOOKCASE AND CAUSES THE KID TO HAVE A NOSEBLEED. I'm not even joking.

Basically, after this whole thing went down and people all over the world saw him and his wife for the abusive pieces of shit they are, they went into damage control mode and deleted all their videos except for one where they blame the "haters" for "trying to ruin their life" and trying to defend what he and his fuc'king wife does to their kids. Basically saying "Oh, I don't hit my kids, there's no abuse." Um, excuse me?! You do know there are other forms of abuse other than physical? There's verbal abuse, emotional abuse, psychological abuse, manipulation, gaslighting....A whole plethora of things that you are goddamn guilty of.

Anyway, Rant over. I hope that in the coming weeks, CPS takes their kids away and they NEVER see them again.

:rantoff:

If they were viewed that often, someone out there must've saved some of those videos.

They sound like right bastards in any case.

I have no doubt that some of their videos have been mirrored already, these people need to be exposed for who they are.

Was watching a review of the new Incubus album by someone I'd not watched before. He began by reciting Incubus' history and described them as "a little pop-punky, a little rocky, some indie, and even some alternative!"

Knew right then I wasn't about to waste my time considering that take on the album. Seriously? Can you even explain the difference between some of those descriptors?

That I have to wait all the way to November 21st before I get to see Queen+ (for the 3rd time)!

Poor me :(

U have seen them before so there is no reason to ne mad

I am not really serious. :P I am so happy that its possible to be!

• Like 3

That I have to wait all the way to November 21st before I get to see Queen+ (for the 3rd time)!

I thought you didn't want see them with Adam Lambert ?? Or were you just saying that seeing them with Paul Rodgers as lead singer was better? But you're right; November is quite a while from now. Maybe some other good shows will come to Sweden in the meantime. :)

• Like 1

I thought you didn't want see them with Adam Lambert ?? Or were you just saying that seeing them with Paul Rodgers as lead singer was better? But you're right; November is quite a while from now. Maybe some other good shows will come to Sweden in the meantime. :)

I dont like Adam Lambert, that is true. But Brian May and Roger Taylor are my 2 biggest music heroes, and I do not want to miss seeing them live. And Yes, Paul Rodgers was better as a singer for Queen+.

And yes, I will see quite much concerts this year. I got tickets for Dweezil Zappa (Frank Zappa´s son), Aerosmith, Kansas, Wishbone Ash, Scorpions and a swedish band called Black Ingvars. And then I will also see Alice Cooper probably.

• Like 3

I am so frustrated about life.

I try to get better every week but some thing bad has to happen and it ruins it all!!

Why can't I get better in peace??

Unfortunately, that's life. Something always happens that screws things up even when we're trying to live good lives and avoid any bullshit. The best way to deal with this stuff is to try and not get upset at something if what happened is out of your control.

• Like 2

Was watching a review of the new Incubus album by someone I'd not watched before. He began by reciting Incubus' history and described them as "a little pop-punky, a little rocky, some indie, and even some alternative!"

Knew right then I wasn't about to waste my time considering that take on the album. Seriously? Can you even explain the difference between some of those descriptors?

Well they were always bland to my ears...id fail to describe them with any enthusiasm either. My friend loves them though.

How would you describe them?

To me if describe them as bland but not without want of trying. Sort of pop punk, kinda rock, a bit indie...honestly they were all over the place and to my ears never excelled at anything.

I am so frustrated about life.

I try to get better every week but some thing bad has to happen and it ruins it all!!

Why can't I get better in peace??

I hope you have a better weekend. :hug2: Life sometimes can seem like it's one step forward, two steps back; but it helps sometimes to try and see the big picture. Is this year better than this time last year? It sounds like you do have a therapist now; and also a friend with common interests, Jamie. Things will get better for you but sometimes it comes slowly . . . hang in there.

• Like 4

I had just finished dinner, and Karen has some starf---er TV show on-EXTRA or something like that, and they show this from the rear picture of Kim K in a flosser. I almost threw up in my mouth and screamed, "AIEEE! I'm blinded!" My stomach is still turning. Edited by pjbear05

I had just finished dinner, and Karen has some starf---er TV show on-EXTRA or something like that, and they show this from the rear picture of Kim K in a flosser. I almost threw up in my mouth and screamed, "AIEEE! I'm blinded!" My stomach is still turning.

Sorry you were subjected to that horror....I'm getting adventurous again....I may go to Krazy Jim's this summer....soon most of the stupid students will leave for the summer!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20gun.jpg

Well it's early but how about the new temp (who has been here 2 days) having to be called at 7:10am and WOKEN UP when he's supposed to have been at work at 7:00?

Well it's early but how about the new temp (who has been here 2 days) having to be called at 7:10am and WOKEN UP when he's supposed to have been at work at 7:00?

Shoot them inna HEAD!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/sniper%20banana.gif

The worst! Things always go down hill from there, too.

Running out of storage on my iPhone. Gonna sell a few internal organs to get a new one tomorrow. Damn you, Apple.

Yeah this is why I stick to android. Preferably Samsung.

Running out of storage on my iPhone. Gonna sell a few internal organs to get a new one tomorrow. Damn you, Apple.

• Like 1

Me too. I have a Core Prime Samsung right now, and my contract just ran out. They'll be hounding me to get a new one any day now....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

I just sat down to eat my dinner that I had made, I was really hungry, so I was happy that it was a nice dinner I had made. And I had some milk in my glass. And I had my mac laptop infront of me on the dinner table, because I always watch a movie while eating dinner. And then when I was going to press play on the movie, I hit down the glass of milk, not sure how, so it comes all over the computer. And I panic, because it is a really expensive computer with lots of important files on it.

I try to clean off as much of the milk I possibly can with a towel. And then I noticed that the mouse pad had suddenly got a own life, so it is moving and clicking on its own all over the screen. Then I turn the computer off, and put it on its side on the floor, close to a fan, that I normally use while sleeping. And then a half hour later, I could finally eat the food, but it tasted bad because it had gone cold.

Then I watched the movie on my second computer, while the fan was working on the damaged computer.

Then when the movie was done, 2 hours later, I looked at the computer, and it felt like the computer buttons had turned to ice. It fixed it self, when I pressed the buttons. But now I do not know what to do. The computer is still off, and its standing upside down on the floor. I am writing this on my ipad. And I hate writing on my ipad...

Shit happens. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Poo/shit-storm%20from%20left.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/sad%20banana%20gif.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan