What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

The probability of war with North Korea.

The possibility of nuclear weapons.

Other consideration:

Seoul is only 2 hours from me which means Pyongyang is probably no more than 3 hours.

JB, better get the family over here to Cambodia, pronto. As a precautionary measure, of course...

Nobody wishes that more than me :smoke:

• Like 1

Other consideration:

Seoul is only 2 hours from me which means Pyongyang is probably no more than 3 hours.

JB, better get the family over here to Cambodia, pronto. As a precautionary measure, of course...

Just leave your mental bullying and thought control behind. But please bring your mathemagic and mentalism. Mind games will be tolerated because it's an ok John Lennon song. :P

We can have happy tacos and watch Vin Diesel movies! Whee!

Your a$$hole buddy, vt

• Like 3

Other consideration:

Just leave your mental bullying and thought control behind. But please bring your mathemagic and mentalism. Mind games will be tolerated because it's an ok John Lennon song. :P

Your a$$hole buddy, vt

:LOL:

I've been trying to mentally bully Vin into not making movies but he won't stop!

My mind control powers have no affect on him!!!

• Like 2

Other consideration:

Your a$$hole buddy, vt

JohnnyBlaze made me write this using thought control, the power of suggestion, and other nefarious mental meddlings.

Beware the awesome power of JB! He's an X Man! (But not in a Caitlyn Jenner kind of way)

• Like 1

Other consideration:

Your a$$hole buddy, vt

I've been trying to mentally bully Vin into not making movies but he won't stop!

You gotta try harder! For the love of all that is holy, holey, or even wholly holey!

• Like 1

Other consideration:

Your a$$hole buddy, vt

JohnnyBlaze made me write this using thought control, the power of suggestion, and other nefarious mental meddlings.

Beware the awesome power of JB! He's an X Man! (But not in a Caitlyn Jenner kind of way)

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/07/cf/8e/07cf8e61ba2fbd8511cbf8425796dbca.jpg

It's one of my hobbies!

• Like 1

Other consideration:

Your a$$hole buddy, vt

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/07/cf/8e/07cf8e61ba2fbd8511cbf8425796dbca.jpg

It's one of my hobbies!

JB, that pin up is dreamy!

Wait, did you make me write this? I don't know anymore...

Hey, it's 9:41 am! You know what that means...:smoke:

Edited by vaportrailer
  • Like 1

Other consideration:

:hug2: :hug2:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Other consideration:

Your a$$hole buddy, vt

He's like the Gene Simmons of the Movie Actors set. He's only after as many BUCKS as he can get.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20sword.gif

Other consideration:

Your a$$hole buddy, vt

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/89/57/86/895786c950f502891df65b6f2966d0ad.jpg

• Like 2

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/89/57/86/895786c950f502891df65b6f2966d0ad.jpg

Sh1t! That got me good http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0008.gif
  • Like 2

Damn sore throat.

Just caught my first cold of the year last night....... :rage:

• Like 2

Nah, it's a condition that used to be known as Manic Depressive...

Manichttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Psychedelic%20banana_1.gif Depressivehttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/sad%20banana%20gif.gif

:haz:

• Like 2

Damn sore throat.

Yeah,

Now my throat feels better but my nose is all fu**** up.

I feel like a Brillo pad is stuck in my throat. :doh:

• Like 2

Damn sore throat.

Yeah,

Shot of whiskey should do the trick. :P

• Like 1

Damn sore throat.

Yeah,

No whiskey at the moment. Would a bottle of Guinness suffice? :hail:

• Like 2

Yeah, my Springtime allergies are causing the sneeze malaise these last couple of weeks....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Wanna%20fight%20Banana.gif

• Like 1

Damn sore throat.

Yeah,

No whiskey at the moment. Would a bottle of Guinness suffice? :hail:

NOPE. Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter, a bottle or two might....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Drinkage/Drinkage-%20Taddy%20Porter%20beer%20in%20Glass.pnghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Drinkage/Drinkage-%20Taddy%20Porter%20beer%201.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananas%20toasting%20beer.gif

• Like 1

Sick of blowing my nose. :madra:

Why don't you use those Puff's tissues with lotion in 'em!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Dr.%20Jeans%20banana%20Dance.gif

Sick of blowing my nose. :madra:

Why don't you use those Puff's tissues with lotion in 'em!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Dr.%20Jeans%20banana%20Dance.gif

I don't waste tissues /TP on a bad cold. I just use old shirts.

• Like 1

:ranton:

I just saw something on youtube that I feel is the most fucking disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. I used to think that Onision was the most disgusting youtuber....oh no....this COMPLETLEY outdos him....I've recently become aware of a user by the name of DaddyoFive. Like his username says, he has five children and he makes videos where he pulls "pranks" on his kids by making them think that they've done something wrong and pretending to be mad at them as a result. This guy and his wife has apparently been doing this for several years, but recently they've become viral due to a video where they spill invisible ink on the floor and proceed to do nothing but verbally abuse two of the kids for several minutes. This guy and his wife literally screams in this poor kid's face like some kind of demented drill sergeant, says that they're worthless, calls them "cunts"(seriously) among other things. Basically abusing and tormenting these two kids to the point of tears.

Now, I'm finding out about a deleted video from their channel where the father FUC'KING SLAMS HIS TEN YEAR OLD SON INTO A FUC'KING BOOKCASE AND CAUSES THE KID TO HAVE A NOSEBLEED. I'm not even joking.

Basically, after this whole thing went down and people all over the world saw him and his wife for the abusive pieces of shit they are, they went into damage control mode and deleted all their videos except for one where they blame the "haters" for "trying to ruin their life" and trying to defend what he and his fuc'king wife does to their kids. Basically saying "Oh, I don't hit my kids, there's no abuse." Um, excuse me?! You do know there are other forms of abuse other than physical? There's verbal abuse, emotional abuse, psychological abuse, manipulation, gaslighting....A whole plethora of things that you are goddamn guilty of.

Anyway, Rant over. I hope that in the coming weeks, CPS takes their kids away and they NEVER see them again.

:rantoff:

Edited by fraroc

:ranton:

I just saw something on youtube that I feel is the most fucking disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. I used to think that Onision was the most disgusting youtuber....oh no....this COMPLETLEY outdos him....I've recently become aware of a user by the name of DaddyoFive. Like his username says, he has five children and he makes videos where he pulls "pranks" on his kids by making them think that they've done something wrong and pretending to be mad at them as a result. This guy and his wife has apparently been doing this for several years, but recently they've become viral due to a video where they spill invisible ink on the floor and proceed to do nothing but verbally abuse two of the kids for several minutes. This guy and his wife literally screams in this poor kid's face like some kind of demented drill sergeant, says that they're worthless, calls them "cunts"(seriously) among other things. Basically abusing and tormenting these two kids to the point of tears.

Now, I'm finding out about a deleted video from their channel where the father FUC'KING SLAMS HIS TEN YEAR OLD SON INTO A FUC'KING BOOKCASE AND CAUSES THE KID TO HAVE A NOSEBLEED. I'm not even joking.

Basically, after this whole thing went down and people all over the world saw him and his wife for the abusive pieces of shit they are, they went into damage control mode and deleted all their videos except for one where they blame the "haters" for "trying to ruin their life" and trying to defend what he and his fuc'king wife does to their kids. Basically saying "Oh, I don't hit my kids, there's no abuse." Um, excuse me?! You do know there are other forms of abuse other than physical? There's verbal abuse, emotional abuse, psychological abuse, manipulation, gaslighting....A whole plethora of things that you are goddamn guilty of.

Anyway, Rant over. I hope that in the coming weeks, CPS takes their kids away and they NEVER see them again.

:rantoff:

I think that it's kind and empathetic of you to be concerned about this, fraroc. Emotional abuse can cause as many problems for a child as physical abuse. Passive aggressive "pranking" or "teasing" like you described is abuse and the kid knows exactly what it is. I used to volunteer at a domestic violence shelter and I don't even like when Jimmy Kimmel tells parents to prank their kids by saying, "I ate all your Halloween candy." The good news is that people can change, and hopefully the parents you describe will get a clue.

• Like 1