What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

"I'm only 16".

In the UK you can get married at 16. Many I know started working at that age, picked out their first apartments, had their first mature relationships, I left home and pursued a big career in a big city.

"I'm only 16."

Give us a break. You aren't a baby. You are a young woman.

• Like 3

"I'm only 16".

In the UK you can get married at 16. Many I know started working at that age, picked out their first apartments, had their first mature relationships, I left home and pursued a big career in a big city.

"I'm only 16."

Give us a break. You aren't a baby. You are a young woman.

:D

Someone posted my personal info to tumblr so people would hate me and not be my friend anymore.

She spread lies about me and started sharing my personal secrets to people, and making me mistrust people so they would go on her side. A lot of my EX friends are siding with her hate on me now, I am so upset and pissed that they would even support bulling.

She is telling them a ton of lies and shit so they won't side with me, but side with her bulling.

She even made someone tell me lies so I would almost mistrust one of my best friends ever(Not Jamie)

She's a stalker too, posting my personal info like all my usernames for accounts and stuff. I don't know how she found out that info out, but she knows all my usernames for instagram and tumblr and she POSTED THEM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, also a personal email I sent her too she posted.

I know what I did, but I appoligezed and stoped all that ages ago, for real.

I droped the drama ages ago but she still continues, which pisses me off.

I get it, u don't like me, but just stop all this rn. This is just making things worse, which is NOT WHAT I WANT at all.

I feel so empty rn. I can not believe she did this to me. I am so hurt and mad and upset.

Now most of the Rush community has turned on me cuz of her lies and bullying that she is getting everyone to support and join in on.

I am only 16, and yet I still get this treatment, it's unfair and this is all why I am taking a huge Rush break.

Quit social media or get a thick skin. It honestly is so simple it's almost like blinking.

Unless you struggle blinking, and if so I just give up.

That's what I did, left social media for a bit.

I am still hurt by this, and I just wanna see what people think about this.

Edited by Permanent-Rush

Someone posted my personal info to tumblr so people would hate me and not be my friend anymore.

She spread lies about me and started sharing my personal secrets to people, and making me mistrust people so they would go on her side. A lot of my EX friends are siding with her hate on me now, I am so upset and pissed that they would even support bulling.

She is telling them a ton of lies and shit so they won't side with me, but side with her bulling.

She even made someone tell me lies so I would almost mistrust one of my best friends ever(Not Jamie)

She's a stalker too, posting my personal info like all my usernames for accounts and stuff. I don't know how she found out that info out, but she knows all my usernames for instagram and tumblr and she POSTED THEM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, also a personal email I sent her too she posted.

I know what I did, but I appoligezed and stoped all that ages ago, for real.

I droped the drama ages ago but she still continues, which pisses me off.

I get it, u don't like me, but just stop all this rn. This is just making things worse, which is NOT WHAT I WANT at all.

I feel so empty rn. I can not believe she did this to me. I am so hurt and mad and upset.

Now most of the Rush community has turned on me cuz of her lies and bullying that she is getting everyone to support and join in on.

I am only 16, and yet I still get this treatment, it's unfair and this is all why I am taking a huge Rush break.

Quit social media or get a thick skin. It honestly is so simple it's almost like blinking.

Unless you struggle blinking, and if so I just give up.

That's what I did, left social media for a bit.

I am still hurt by this, and I just wanna see what people think about this.

Let loose and cut them off. Live your life for your self. Stop caring what other people think about you. it's not worth the stress and pain. In the end, you will feel better and laugh about all of it as time goes on.

• Like 2

Well today at school in math class the person sitting next to me asked me if I was okay cuz I looked depressed.

Like wtf, why should u care? U don't even really know me at, no one does.

Plus u do not need to know my mental heath issues, especially if I know next to nothing about u.

Kiddo, you need to learn how to properly address others, PR. He was just showing CONCERN. And you decide to get all defensive and borderline abusive? Come on, PR. You MAKE friends by being FRIENDLY yourself! You're a beautiful girl, and, that said, most of the boys should be trying to be your friend! To use a recent meme, BE CALM and BE NICE to people! :D I know you can do it. But YOU have to make it happen. it's not so hard to be nice.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananawave.gif

• Like 5

Damn sore throat.

Just caught my first cold of the year last night....... :rage:

Yeah,

Now my throat feels better but my nose is all fu**** up.

I feel like a Brillo pad is stuck in my throat. :doh:

Shot of whiskey should do the trick. :P

No whiskey at the moment. Would a bottle of Guinness suffice? :hail:

NOPE. Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter, a bottle or two might....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Drinkage/Drinkage-%20Taddy%20Porter%20beer%20in%20Glass.pnghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Drinkage/Drinkage-%20Taddy%20Porter%20beer%201.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananas%20toasting%20beer.gif

I feel a hug-fest coming on.... :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 1

Well today at school in math class the person sitting next to me asked me if I was okay cuz I looked depressed.

Like wtf, why should u care? U don't even really know me at, no one does.

Plus u do not need to know my mental heath issues, especially if I know next to nothing about u.

You bring it on yourself.

• Like 2

The public school system.

What did it do this time?

I'm tutoring a kid who received zero services for three months while on homebound due to a major surgery. As requested, I send daily reports via email of what we've reviewed and completed. I've received two responses to seven emails, both related to completing my administrative paperwork. Not a single response from a teacher regarding what the student needs or as feedback to what we've turned in.

Not. A. Word.

:facepalm:

So, do you think I should send my kid there next year? :sundog:

• Like 3

I'm tutoring a kid who received zero services for three months while on homebound due to a major surgery. As requested, I send daily reports via email of what we've reviewed and completed. I've received two responses to seven emails, both related to completing my administrative paperwork. Not a single response from a teacher regarding what the student needs or as feedback to what we've turned in.

Not. A. Word.

Nope,

Home school. :D-13:

• Like 2

Not. A. Word.

Nope,

Home school. :D-13:

:yes:
  • Like 1

everybody poops.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20poop%20sign.gif

This morning: excessive talk, instructions, noise and rudeness around.

I'm quieter though.

I like quietness. until I need to BLAST SOME RUSH!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

• Like 1

I hate it when our neighbors use their fire pit because it's too close to the fence that separates our properties. They're also really loud and inconsiderate. You can never assume that other people are as responsible as you are. That's how the fire in Fort McMurray got out of control.
  • Like 3

I hate it when our neighbors use their fire pit because it's too close to the fence that separates our properties. They're also really loud and inconsiderate. You can never assume that other people are as responsible as you are. That's how the fire in Fort McMurray got out of control.

Yeah, thats really stupid having it close to the fence. It would really bother me. Especially when I wasn't home.

• Like 1

I've found that practically EVERYONE I've LIVED NEXT TO isn't ANYWHERE NEAR as responsible as I am. That's how I was raised. Beaver Cleaver and Boy Scout time. ALL the time. That's why I don't put up with STUPIDNESS ANYWHERE. EVEN A MESSAGE BOARD. So I empathize with you, Boots!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20sword.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

This place has turned into a fu***** day care center. :facepalm:

ya really think so?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif