What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

My last day of peace/freedom for who knows how long? :facepalm:

Details?

Well,

There are some people staying with us for a while. It really puts a burden on my space and home life. It also so affects my body physically and mentally.i like the people but I need my freedom to do what I want. It might sound a bit selfish but I had little say in the matter. It is not my family involved.

What you said makes no sense. If they are staying in YOUR HOME, yes YOUR FAMILY IS involved. If the guests can't behave in a good manner toward your family, suggest they move on....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20doubtful.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

What you said makes no sense. If they are staying in YOUR HOME, yes YOUR FAMILY IS involved. If the guests can't behave in a good manner toward your family, suggest they move on....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20doubtful.gif

It makes total sense. I am not married so technically they are not my family. They are well meaning folks with great kids. But it affects my life style on a daily basis. I am a light sleeper and I need peace and quiet while trying to sleep. I try my best to be positive about the situation but its really hard at times. I don't like having to act positive all the time when I am not. They will move at some point. Just not sure when.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 2

It makes total sense. I am not married so technically they are not my family. They are well meaning folks with great kids. But it affects my life style on a daily basis. I am a light sleeper and I need peace and quiet while trying to sleep. I try my best to be positive about the situation but its really hard at times. I don't like having to act positive all the time when I am not. They will move at some point. Just not sure when.

Well you see? You didn't inform me of all of that. When that kind of stuff enters MY life, the people know how I feel, and how they are to act. If that is too hard for them, HIT THE ROAD JACK.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20shimmy%20shimmy%20coco%20Bop.gif

Well you see? You didn't inform me of all of that. When that kind of stuff enters MY life, the people know how I feel, and how they are to act. If that is too hard for them, HIT THE ROAD JACK.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20shimmy%20shimmy%20coco%20Bop.gif

I explained the situation. Anyway, I feel really bad for our cat. He.is more stressed out than I am. He just hangs out on the bed sleeping and not being his normal self. If there was any time I wanted to get stoned out of my mind it is now. :smoke:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 2

My neighborhood is a nice, affluent, peaceful family-type place

But apparently that wasn't going to stop a car chase with shots fired occurring on my street today.

Yes, a car presumably full of hoodlums chased and shot at another car presumably full of hoodlums while I was out this afternoon. Came back to the closed street and the fancy policepeople and policepeople cars trying to solve stuff about it.

What is this, L.A.?

• Like 3

But apparently that wasn't going to stop a car chase with shots fired occurring on my street today.

Yes, a car presumably full of hoodlums chased and shot at another car presumably full of hoodlums while I was out this afternoon. Came back to the closed street and the fancy policepeople and policepeople cars trying to solve stuff about it.

What is this, L.A.?

Where is Clint Eastwood when you need him? :madra:

• Like 2

What is this, L.A.?

It seems that the social cancer that is the thug culture is everywhere.
  • Like 3

What is this, L.A.?

I don't know much what to say. I just unappreciate violence. :huh:

Hopefully police will organize this mess and this will stop.

What is this, L.A.?

It seems that the social cancer that is the thug culture is everywhere.

Gun sales have been up up up for a decade plus

some of the people buying said guns shouldn't be buying the guns.

like this guy. whips out what looks like a 1911 and robs a Jimmy Johns. Finger on that light-ass (what appears to be) 1911 trigger the whole time! Dude could have killed him if not for the fact he jammed it upon cocking.

people are fed up with bullshit. this is why every time I walk into a gun store, I see an individual or couple learning and shopping for their first firearm

/socn

What is this, L.A.?

If its a is a place like Berkeley, CA forget about it. ;)

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

What is this, L.A.?

:ph34r:

What is this, L.A.?

http://media1.giphy.com/media/uzS6trKIqo8mI/giphy.gif

• Like 2

What is this, L.A.?

Looks like the brainwashed idiots at Berkeley.

• Like 1

What is this, L.A.?

Looks like the brainwashed idiots at Berkeley.

:LOL: :LOL:

• Like 1

What is this, L.A.?

Here!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Movies-%20TV/Movies%20TV-%20Dirty%20Harry%20original%20SnW%20model%2029%20.44%20Magnum%208%20in.%20barrel.jpghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Movies-%20TV/Movie%20TV-%20Dirty%20Harry%20PS%20Harry%20with%20NERF%20auto%20loader.jpghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Movies-%20TV/Movies%20TV-%20Clint%20Eastwood%20Gran%20Torino%20M1%20rifle.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/sniper%20banana.gif

• Like 1

What is this, L.A.?

Here!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Movies-%20TV/Movies%20TV-%20Clint%20Eastwood%20Gran%20Torino%20M1%20rifle.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/sniper%20banana.gif

I'm a fan of this movie :yes:

• Like 2

What is this, L.A.?

Here!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Movies-%20TV/Movies%20TV-%20Clint%20Eastwood%20Gran%20Torino%20M1%20rifle.jpg

I'm a fan of this movie :yes:

Me also!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/PBJ%20dancing%20banana.gif

• Like 1

The old warehouse (my old workshop) that houses various businesses and storage areas caught fire this evening. It is a 40,000 square foot plant, so it is difficult to determine what kind of fire, smoke and water damage occurred. The fire trucks were shooting water cannons right over our shop location. I have about ten thousand dollars worth of tools and musical equipment in there and 25 years of memories. I feel a little ill right now, but will have to wait until tomorrow to survey the damage if they will even let us tenants in. The power was turned off tonight in the area and won't likely be turned back on in the building for quite a while. This sucks.

The good news is that Lorraine is back! Hey you!

• Like 1

The old warehouse (my old workshop) that houses various businesses and storage areas caught fire this evening. It is a 40,000 square foot plant, so it is difficult to determine what kind of fire, smoke and water damage occurred. The fire trucks were shooting water cannons right over our shop location. I have about ten thousand dollars worth of tools and musical equipment in there and 25 years of memories. I feel a little ill right now, but will have to wait until tomorrow to survey the damage if they will even let us tenants in. The power was turned off tonight in the area and won't likely be turned back on in the building for quite a while. This sucks.

Wow, That sucks dude. I hope your belongings are okay.

• Like 1

Yikes! Sending my best wishes your way!

• Like 3

I keep getting that 404 not found message here. So I have to leave the site and wait for about 10 minutes. It always happens late at night.

I usually get it late at night as well. About once a day.

• Like 2

After reading this, I have nothing to complain about.

I hope all is well with your gear. Good luck with everything!

• Like 1

I hope your things are alright! Sounds like a terrible fire.

• Like 1