What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

My uncle told me I deserved to be raped and that I bring shame on my family and has refused to talk to me and banned my cousin from contacting me.

As if life for me wasn't already totally f***ed up by strangers.

I don't know why people end up blaming the victim in sexual assault situations but it seems like it's really common. It stinks! I'm glad you have friends in your life and on TRF that support you! :hug2:

Yes absolutely. Those kind of people just grind my gears. How awful.

He's the one who lives in Arizona so to be honest, it's no real loss to me. Hurts but at least he's far away.

• Like 1

My uncle told me I deserved to be raped and that I bring shame on my family and has refused to talk to me and banned my cousin from contacting me.

I don't know why people end up blaming the victim in sexual assault situations but it seems like it's really common. It stinks! I'm glad you have friends in your life and on TRF that support you! :hug2:

He's the one who lives in Arizona so to be honest, it's no real loss to me. Hurts but at least he's far away.

No reason to give that any more thought as he was obviously just gunning for the most painful comment he could imagine.

No reason to give that any more thought as he was obviously just gunning for the most painful comment he could imagine.

I'm hurt because he was the only family member I have a real connection with.

Does he know the whole story? Is it possible he might be basing his comments on only part of it?

Does he know the whole story? Is it possible he might be basing his comments on only part of it?

Not sure what the whole story is. I do know that Segue's stated being raped and molested several times in the past.

IMHO, this relative went for the cruelest, strongest comment he knew that would be hurtful.

That's where my post was coming from.

Not sure what the whole story is. I do know that Segue's stated being raped and molested several times in the past.

IMHO, this relative went for the cruelest, strongest comment he knew that would be hurtful.

I understand where you were coming from but I was asking Segue.

Ah. Sorry. Misdirected pronoun confusion.

My head is still confused from that pronoun situation in that thread in the other forum section..."they/them" to refer to a single individual?

I'm sure you know what I'm referring to. ;)

Anyway, it's a terrible thing to say to anyone under any circumstance. That's all I really wanted to say.

• Like 1

Ah. Sorry. Misdirected pronoun confusion.

My head is still confused from that pronoun situation in that thread in the other forum section..."they/them" to refer to a single individual?

I'm sure you know what I'm referring to. ;)

Anyway, it's a terrible thing to say to anyone under any circumstance. That's all I really wanted to say.

Oh yeah, I know what you're referring to. I just wasn't in the mood for any BS today.

• Like 1

He says it's my fault for looking how I do and that I bring trouble and always have. I told him I was 13 when it started and he said some people were born to be sluts.

He says it's my fault for looking how I do and that I bring trouble and always have. I told him I was 13 when it started and he said some people were born to be sluts.

Wow. Just wow. Unfortunate this person is a relative. Thats terrible. :hug2:

I'm so sorry. Those words shouldn't be said to anyone, especially a relative. I hope sometime in the future he gets insight into this misguided view.

• Like 3

Segue, he's being a complete MORON about the whole deal. I can't imagine what happened to HIM to make his outlook like it is. Is he a completely UGLY sumbitch? Maybe he's got a self esteem thing going.....Blueschica's got it right though....words like that should NEVER come to the light of day...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20doubtful.gif

I know this is old news, but goddamn...The whole DaddyOFive thing still enrages me to this day. Even though it was the whole invisible ink "prank" that exposed those two pieces of shit to the world, that one video was just scratching the surface...Literally every video that they posed on that Youtube channel involved those two pieces of shit abusing their kids.

For example, they did a prank video where they get the other kids to do things like steal Emma's toys and trash her bedroom in order to make her angry, instead of yelling at the two other kids for trashing their sister's room, DaddyOFive proceeds to scream like Gunnery Seargent Hartman at EMMA for crying! Seriously?! Then there was that video where DaddyOFive grabs the back of Cody's head and throws him hard face first into the corner of bookcase. That video should have INSTANTLY had CPS at their doorstep.

I'm just so glad that Emma and Cody are away from those two DISGUSTING pieces of shit known as DaddyOFive and MommyOFive and back in the care of their real mother. The next step is for Mike and Heather Martin to rot in a f***ing jail cell for the rest of their lives. May it happen soon.

Edited by fraroc
  • Like 1

I know this is old news, but goddamn...The whole DaddyOFive thing still enrages me to this day. Even though it was the whole invisible ink "prank" that exposed those two pieces of shit to the world, that one video was just scratching the surface...Literally every video that they posed on that Youtube channel involved those two pieces of shit abusing their kids.

For example, they did a prank video where they get the other kids to do things like steal Emma's toys and trash her bedroom in order to make her angry, instead of yelling at the two other kids for trashing their sister's room, DaddyOFive proceeds to scream like Gunnery Seargent Hartman at EMMA for crying! Seriously?! Then there was that video where DaddyOFive grabs the back of Cody's head and throws him hard face first into the corner of bookcase. That video should have INSTANTLY had CPS at their doorstep.

I'm just so glad that Emma and Cody are away from those two DISGUSTING pieces of shit known as DaddyOFive and MommyOFive and back in the care of their real mother. The next step is for Mike and Heather Martin to rot in a f***ing jail cell for the rest of their lives. May it happen soon.

You are a kind person to be concerned, Fraroc. I saw that some YouTube people lost custody of their kids; it sounds very appropriate if that's what was going on. Are the videos still available? I hope not. I thought social media was trying to be more responsible with things like that and FB live. I'm with you in that I hope it all works out for what's best for the kids in the end.

• Like 1

I'd like to grab that guy by the back of his head and throw him hard face first into the corner of a bookcase.

Rotting in a jail cell for the rest of their lives sounds good to me.

I'd settle for their fellow inmates mentally and physically tormenting them for 30 years though.

• Like 1

I'd like to grab that guy by the back of his head and throw him hard face first into the corner of a bookcase.

Rotting in a jail cell for the rest of their lives sounds good to me.

I'd settle for their fellow inmates mentally and physically tormenting them for 30 years though.

Watch it now, You're threatening with violence and abuse. :P

• Like 1

Just found a deep gash in the silicone case for my iPad Pro. Of course, I'd rather the case get damaged than the actual iPad, but the case was (of course) the $70 Apple case. Dammit, even their cases are expensive—and I know I'll wind up selling my soul to replace it, too. I should just give Apple direct access to my bank account at this point. :laughing guy: :sigh: Edited by Disk98

Just found a deep gash in the silicone case for my iPad Pro. Of course, I'd rather the case get damaged than the actual iPad, but the case was (of course) the $70 Apple case. Dammit, even their cases are expensive—and I know I'll wind up selling my soul to replace it, too. I should just give Apple direct access to my bank account at this point. :laughing guy: :sigh:

That's the main reason I'm with Wimpdows now. Apple is a greedy sumbich.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20swearing.png

Well today at school in math class the person sitting next to me asked me if I was okay cuz I looked depressed.

Like wtf, why should u care? U don't even really know me at, no one does.

Plus u do not need to know my mental heath issues, especially if I know next to nothing about u.

Edited by Permanent-Rush

Someone posted my personal info to tumblr so people would hate me and not be my friend anymore.

She spread lies about me and started sharing my personal secrets to people, and making me mistrust people so they would go on her side. A lot of my EX friends are siding with her hate on me now, I am so upset and pissed that they would even support bulling.

She is telling them a ton of lies and shit so they won't side with me, but side with her bulling.

She even made someone tell me lies so I would almost mistrust one of my best friends ever(Not Jamie)

She's a stalker too, posting my personal info like all my usernames for accounts and stuff. I don't know how she found out that info out, but she knows all my usernames for instagram and tumblr and she POSTED THEM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, also a personal email I sent her too she posted.

I know what I did, but I appoligezed and stoped all that ages ago, for real.

I droped the drama ages ago but she still continues, which pisses me off.

I get it, u don't like me, but just stop all this rn. This is just making things worse, which is NOT WHAT I WANT at all.

I feel so empty rn. I can not believe she did this to me. I am so hurt and mad and upset.

Now most of the Rush community has turned on me cuz of her lies and bullying that she is getting everyone to support and join in on.

I am only 16, and yet I still get this treatment, it's unfair and this is all why I am taking a huge Rush break.

Edited by Permanent-Rush

Someone posted my personal info to tumblr so people would hate me and not be my friend anymore.

She spread lies about me and started sharing my personal secrets to people, and making me mistrust people so they would go on her side. A lot of my EX friends are siding with her hate on me now, I am so upset and pissed that they would even support bulling.

She is telling them a ton of lies and shit so they won't side with me, but side with her bulling.

She even made someone tell me lies so I would almost mistrust one of my best friends ever(Not Jamie)

She's a stalker too, posting my personal info like all my usernames for accounts and stuff. I don't know how she found out that info out, but she knows all my usernames for instagram and tumblr and she POSTED THEM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, also a personal email I sent her too she posted.

I know what I did, but I appoligezed and stoped all that ages ago, for real.

I droped the drama ages ago but she still continues, which pisses me off.

I get it, u don't like me, but just stop all this rn. This is just making things worse, which is NOT WHAT I WANT at all.

I feel so empty rn. I can not believe she did this to me. I am so hurt and mad and upset.

Now most of the Rush community has turned on me cuz of her lies and bullying that she is getting everyone to support and join in on.

I am only 16, and yet I still get this treatment, it's unfair and this is all why I am taking a huge Rush break.

Quit social media or get a thick skin. It honestly is so simple it's almost like blinking.

Unless you struggle blinking, and if so I just give up.

• Like 1