What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Fire update...

First of all, thanks for all of the concerns expressed. I really appreciate it!

The site is a mess!

The fire is still under investigation 36 hours later.

I don't want to turn this into a big deal. I am ready to move on albeit begrudgingly whatever the long term ramifications are.

Our area was spared from the fire. There was plenty of smoke and a little water, so no financial loss which is a huge relief.

The power remains off as the electrical systems are sorted out. That could take a while.

We had our regular shop night anyways ... it seemed like a combination vigil and camping trip.

Anyways ... I am going down there this AM to get some tools for a reno and hope to find out more about the power situation as I do need the facility to produce some income. Que sera sera

I hope they at least retain the heritage portion of the building which is where we are renting.

Thanks for listening.

• Like 3

Fire update...

The site is a mess!

I don't want to turn this into a big deal. I am ready to move on albeit begrudgingly whatever the long term ramifications are.

Our area was spared from the fire. There was plenty of smoke and a little water, so no financial loss which is a huge relief.

The power remains off as the electrical systems are sorted out. That could take a while.

We had our regular shop night anyways ... it seemed like a combination vigil and camping trip.

Anyways ... I am going down there this AM to get some tools for a reno and hope to find out more about the power situation as I do need the facility to produce some income. Que sera sera

I hope they at least retain the heritage portion of the building which is where we are renting.

Thanks for listening.

I hope things turn out great for you, friend.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/sad%20banana%20gif.gif

• Like 2

Fire update...

The site is a mess!

Thanks for listening.

Thanks for the update! I've been thinking of you--still hoping for the best possible outcome!

• Like 2

Fu**!! We came back because we didn't like the cabin. :facepalm: :madra:

Oh no! Wish it would have worked out for you!

Same here. So sorry to hear it.

• Like 1

Not me,

The people who are staying with us. Just when I thought I would have two days alone and could relax. it all came to a screeching halt.

• Like 2

Not me,

The people who are staying with us. Just when I thought I would have two days alone and could relax. it all came to a screeching halt.

That sucks!!!

• Like 1

Not me,

That sucks!!!

Especially when they knew that the cabin had no electricity or running water. But yet went any way.

Not me,

That sucks!!!

Especially when they knew that the cabin had no electricity or running water. But yet went any way.

Idiots!!!!

• Like 1

Not me,

That sucks!!!

Idiots!!!!

:LOL:

That's exactly what I thought when I heard the door being unlocked.

• Like 3

I know I have moaned and complained about my current situation. But this sh** is driving me insane!! I am seriously thinking about sleeping in my van and showering doing my laundry at a hostel near my work place until the nightmare is over. BTW, if you are going to wash the dishes. Don't put them away while they are still wet. :facepalm:

I know I have moaned and complained about my current situation. But this sh** is driving me insane!! I am seriously thinking about sleeping in my van and showering doing my laundry at a hostel near my work place until the nightmare is over. BTW, if you are going to wash the dishes. Don't put them away while they are still wet. :facepalm:

No idea when they're leaving?

No idea when they're leaving?

Well, it is supposed to be at the end of the week. But I am not holding my breath at this point.

I woke up this morning, did not feel like going up at all, but I had to go to a work-meeting-thing that I do twice a week, they are helping me to find a job (yeah, right...).

And then I put my phone on my couch as I always do, while Im fixing my self in the mornings (eating breakfast, getting dressed, brushing my teeth). And then when I was just about to go, with 5 mins left until the bus was going from my bus station, I took the phone from the couch, but I did it so quick, so I dropped it on the floor. And apparently it falled the wrong way. So it just went stone dead. And now it refuse to start. I have tried everything. Press the reset buttons, press the power button forever, I have had it on the charger for hours now, still dead. So now I can´t reach my online bank, and I can´t reach my instagram, and I can´t talk to the people that I have to talk to and I could not listen to music on the bus.

And if that was not enough, I lost track of time, so I had to run to the bus. Almost missed it.

And then when I got to this job-meeting-thing. I got a warning, because they said I had failed with the things I was suppose to do this week (we always get like a homework each week). And I was really close to lose this month money (we get a small amount of money each month from this, not enough to live on, but enough to survive).

And then later in the evening, when I was sitting at home, listening to Black Sabbath. My mom suddenly open my door and just comes in to my apartment whitout even knocking! She needed to talk to me about something, and she could not call since my phone was dead. But while she is there, she is complaining about EVERYTHING! She is complaining that I have dirty plates in my kitchen, she is complaining that I have not search any jobs, she is complaining that I had some clothes on the floor, in MY own home! And then she is complaining about the music, that she does not like the music and that it is to loud! Gaaargh!

So that was my day today....

Oh, and I still miss having a turntable! Only 29 more days until I will get one...

Edited by YYZumbi
  • Like 1

I woke up this morning, did not feel like going up at all, but I had to go to a work-meeting-thing that I do twice a week, they are helping me to find a job (yeah, right...).

And then I put my phone on my couch as I always do, while Im fixing my self in the mornings (eating breakfast, getting dressed, brushing my teeth). And then when I was just about to go, with 5 mins left until the bus was going from my bus station, I took the phone from the couch, but I did it so quick, so I dropped it on the floor. And apparently it falled the wrong way. So it just went stone dead. And now it refuse to start. I have tried everything. Press the reset buttons, press the power button forever, I have had it on the charger for hours now, still dead. So now I can´t reach my online bank, and I can´t reach my instagram, and I can´t talk to the people that I have to talk to and I could not listen to music on the bus.

And if that was not enough, I lost track of time, so I had to run to the bus. Almost missed it.

And then when I got to this job-meeting-thing. I got a warning, because they said I had failed with the things I was suppose to do this week (we always get like a homework each week). And I was really close to lose this month money (we get a small amount of money each month from this, not enough to live on, but enough to survive).

And then later in the evening, when I was sitting at home, listening to Black Sabbath. My mom suddenly open my door and just comes in to my apartment whitout even knocking! She needed to talk to me about something, and she could not call since my phone was dead. But while she is there, she is complaining about EVERYTHING! She is complaining that I have dirty plates in my kitchen, she is complaining that I have not search any jobs, she is complaining that I had some clothes on the floor, in MY own home! And then she is complaining about the music, that she does not like the music and that it is to loud! Gaaargh!

So that was my day today....

Oh, and I still miss having a turntable! Only 29 more days until I will get one...

I think your mum is very concerned.

Zumbi don't give up. I was unemployed for three years and had given up hope and lost a lot of self respect, and music was a life saver. I hope sincerely you understand I mean this well but, accept counsel and concern. It can feel at the time humiliating but one day you will look back and say thank you that they cared so much.

• Like 2

My uncle told me I deserved to be raped and that I bring shame on my family and has refused to talk to me and banned my cousin from contacting me.

As if life for me wasn't already totally f***ed up by strangers.

My uncle told me I deserved to be raped and that I bring shame on my family and has refused to talk to me and banned my cousin from contacting me.

What!? What the heck?

What!? What the heck?

I'm hurting but oh well.

• Like 1

What!? What the heck?

I'm hurting but oh well.

Hang in there dude. It's really sad there are people like that in the world.

• Like 1

What!? What the heck?

I'm hurting but oh well.

Hang in there dude. It's really sad there are people like that in the world.

Thanks.

I have to say I've had some fun lately. I don't want to stop that so...best I show some gratitude for the love and support I do have.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear this. Blast some music and rock out. Hang in there. :hug2:

• Like 1

I don't know why people end up blaming the victim in sexual assault situations but it seems like it's really common. It stinks! I'm glad you have friends in your life and on TRF that support you! :hug2:

• Like 2

I don't know why people end up blaming the victim in sexual assault situations but it seems like it's really common. It stinks! I'm glad you have friends in your life and on TRF that support you! :hug2:

Yes absolutely. Those kind of people just grind my gears. How awful.

• Like 2