What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Having to stand around and wait for my boss to finish a conversation with another senior manager about basketball, so I can talk to him about work.

Silly me, I thought we had to do work, at work.

But instead, I've got to stand around and wait on a couple of guys making about a quarter of a million dollars a year to finish talking about basketball before I can get a word in.

• Like 1

I still feel lousy 9 days after the start of a nasty run with the flu (after I had the shot, no less.) I went to watch my DVD of Beyond the Lighted Stage and it's missing. Then I had to go out in drizzle with a flashlight because someone put today's paper in the recycling bucket . . . :(

Sorry to hear this, blueschica....hope it goes away soon! Oh, and all the idiots who put new news papers in the recycling bucket DIE.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/sad%20banana%20gif.gif

• Like 1

NOTHING, DAMMITALL!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananacat.jpg

Really, I'm NOT a person who delights in other people's pains...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/TRF-%20Johnny%20Blazes%20view%20of%20my%20animal%20self....jpg

I had to have my monthly immunoglobulin infusion today and when I got to the hospital I had to wait 45 minutes for the doctor to come around. All she does is listen to my heart and clear me for the drip. Then they got all in a twist because they had my name listed differently on two different forms and had to dance around about that. What usually takes 2 hours took 3 and a half. I was totally wiped out by the time I got home.
  • Like 1

I had to have my monthly immunoglobulin infusion today and when I got to the hospital I had to wait 45 minutes for the doctor to come around. All she does is listen to my heart and clear me for the drip. Then they got all in a twist because they had my name listed differently on two different forms and had to dance around about that. What usually takes 2 hours took 3 and a half. I was totally wiped out by the time I got home.

Why can't people use their BRAINS these days? It's coming to me that some people actually LOVE to f*ck other people's days up. These people deserve to be SHOT IN THE HEAD. [Head shots prevent the corpse from turning into a Zombie]

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Monsters/TV%20show-%20the%20walking%20dead%20season%204%20cr.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20metal%20horns.gif

Why can't people use their BRAINS these days? It's coming to me that some people actually LOVE to f*ck other people's days up. These people deserve to be SHOT IN THE HEAD. [Head shots prevent the corpse from turning into a Zombie]

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Monsters/TV%20show-%20the%20walking%20dead%20season%204%20cr.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20metal%20horns.gif

You are so obscene sometimes.

Doctors and those in healthcare are well aware that common sense should prevail. All these rules and regulations drive them crazy and make them very embarrassed, and it makes their job increasingly hard.

But they HAVE to do it.

Your post is immature and really narrow-minded. Things like this ruin everyone's day.

I have friends who work in hospitals and they are desperate for things to become simpler but sadly in this day and age there are too many strict rules and procedures in place that they are forced to abide by.

Saying "they should be shot" is disgusting. As horrid as this day was for IWCFW, at least they saw too it he got help. In a more ideal world it would have been without a hitch but we don't live like that anymore.

• Like 3

Ok, here we go again. OF COURSE this post was 'OVER THE TOP'. If you EVER see this type of a post from me, file it under the 'TONGUE FIRMLY IN CHEEK', k? Do you seriously think someone who posted that last post to you a few days ago would post something like the above post seriously? C'mon, Duuuuuuude!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/kitty-%20Eating%20banana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I knew exactly what ORFie meant. I knew the nurses didn't have any control over what the rules said. Still pissed me off but I had to just lie there and wait. The good thing that happened was one nurse said they had another patient with my condition who had complete recovery, which is something I haven't heard from anybody yet. But I wil NOT start feeding my cats bananas

I knew exactly what ORFie meant. I knew the nurses didn't have any control over what the rules said. Still pissed me off but I had to just lie there and wait. The good thing that happened was one nurse said they had another patient with my condition who had complete recovery, which is something I haven't heard from anybody yet. But I wil NOT start feeding my cats bananas

:) :)

• Like 1

IWCFW, best of luck with your treatments .. I've heard some very positive things, so stick with it and keep everyone posted

• Like 1

Having to stand around and wait for my boss to finish a conversation with another senior manager about basketball, so I can talk to him about work.

But instead, I've got to stand around and wait on a couple of guys making about a quarter of a million dollars a year to finish talking about basketball before I can get a word in.

Yeh man I know that from 20 years working for the UK version of IRS

One rule for us another for those bastards.

Fortunately I am released from that hell now as I got badly bullied and the powers that be stuck by the bully. Its all hypocrisy.

Only thing I can suggest is just walk away and let your manager come to you. Then just say "Oh sorry I saw you were busy so I resolved to leave it until you were free".

Aint it funny how if you are discussing a work issue with a colleague then a more senior bowls up they just expect your attention straight away?

These people are f***ing morons and not very bright. Hard work, intelligence and ability doesn't mean jack shit in the corporate ladder. You can be very stupid and very lazy but if you are a politician and ass lick the right people and shit on others you will go far dude.

Perhaps you should look for something different, you seem like me XXX :-)

Try to not let them grind you down dude

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

• Like 1

You are so obscene sometimes.

Doctors and those in healthcare are well aware that common sense should prevail. All these rules and regulations drive them crazy and make them very embarrassed, and it makes their job increasingly hard.

But they HAVE to do it.

Your post is immature and really narrow-minded. Things like this ruin everyone's day.

I have friends who work in hospitals and they are desperate for things to become simpler but sadly in this day and age there are too many strict rules and procedures in place that they are forced to abide by.

Saying "they should be shot" is disgusting. As horrid as this day was for IWCFW, at least they saw too it he got help. In a more ideal world it would have been without a hitch but we don't live like that anymore.

I don't know Segue but I think he might have been doing a wind up, whatever it was it was a bit of a daft comment to make. I don't honestly think that Grumpy Old Rush fan is a nasty person, he seems OK and a canny bloke to me, but I agree his comment was a bit close to the knuckle.

Don't take it to heart my friend XXXXX :drool: :drool:

• Like 1

Fortunately I am released from that hell now as I got badly bullied and the powers that be stuck by the bully. Its all hypocrisy.

Only thing I can suggest is just walk away and let your manager come to you. Then just say "Oh sorry I saw you were busy so I resolved to leave it until you were free".

Aint it funny how if you are discussing a work issue with a colleague then a more senior bowls up they just expect your attention straight away?

These people are f***ing morons and not very bright. Hard work, intelligence and ability doesn't mean jack shit in the corporate ladder. You can be very stupid and very lazy but if you are a politician and ass lick the right people and shit on others you will go far dude.

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, Steve, right on...I am indeed looking for other employment (not that I'd necessarily have a different experience anywhere else, as far as that kind of situation is concerned, but at least it would be a change of scene, which I really need).

My job search is something I mention (and lament) moderately often round here. :LOL:

• Like 2

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, Steve, right on...I am indeed looking for other employment (not that I'd necessarily have a different experience anywhere else, as far as that kind of situation is concerned, but at least it would be a change of scene, which I really need).

My job search is something I mention (and lament) moderately often round here. :LOL:

I watched a documentary recently about a high flying city banker who just burnt out and had a breakdown, when he got out of hospital he bought a little farm on a remote Scottish Island with his wife and two children and his life has never been better. His family appreciate the important things in life now and their quality of life is wonderful.

I am not suggesting you do that but maybe think outside the box. So many people I worked with in the UK IRS hated the job and the culture so much but they were so scared to leave the security of the salary and the job and the pension and the flexible hours and good holiday entitlement. But just slowly dying inside as was I.

Stevie

• Like 1

I HATE when that happens....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20whip.gif

My MS.

Again.

Sorry, Man....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/sad%20banana%20gif.gif

• Like 2

My sister. Again. :sigh:

First your brother, now your sister? WOW... wish I could help...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20Angel_1.gif

My MS.

Again.

My brother has a good friend with MS

Phil was completely debilitated and had to give up work because of the medication he had to take.

About 10 years ago someone with his condition gave him cannabis and he was able to come off the prescription drugs and go back to work and lead a life of reasonable normality. I know that this does not work for everyone with the illness but there should be more medical research into it in it should be decriminalised IMHO

Take care dude

Stevie