What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Honey siracha Brussels sprouts. With a nice amber beer.

Sounds tasty.

Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and spinach seem to be on many folks' dislike lists but I always liked all 3 (especially the latter 2). If there's any veggie I'd be fine with never eating again it'd be beets.

Sounds tasty.

Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and spinach seem to be on many folks' dislike lists but I always liked all 3 (especially the latter 2). If there's any veggie I'd be fine with never eating again it'd be beets.

I love 'em all! The cruciferous veggies tend to have a stronger taste, and children tend to be sensitive to strong tastes, so many of us learn to dislike these veggies as kids and never get over that. As a kids I never ate veggies other than salad, but as an adult something changed and I eventually came to love them. If you don't like the taste of a vegetable, particularly if it's a cruciferous veggie, put some sort of an acid on it (lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, etc.) and that will cancel out the strong taste and may help you like it.

Sounds tasty.

I love 'em all! The cruciferous veggies tend to have a stronger taste, and children tend to be sensitive to strong tastes, so many of us learn to dislike these veggies as kids and never get over that. As a kids I never ate veggies other than salad, but as an adult something changed and I eventually came to love them. If you don't like the taste of a vegetable, particularly if it's a cruciferous veggie, put some sort of an acid on it (lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, etc.) and that will cancel out the strong taste and may help you like it.

Well, I do eat a lot of bok choy and cabbage so that's not an issue with me. And given my geography, I can't avoid (wouldn't want to any way) daikon and wasabi.

A pineapple-flavored ice pop.

The thermometer in my car said it's 100°F today! Summer is certainly here.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-W9zq2YbHfjQ/T_gJLGKAJZI/AAAAAAAABTI/OjRewIM88PE/s1600/summer_48.gif

• Like 3

Sinfully Thin popcorn- Sweet African Heat flavor.

And a Kevita sparkling probiotic drink- strawberry, acai, and coconut.

Sinfully Thin popcorn- Sweet African Heat flavor.

And a Kevita sparkling probiotic drink- strawberry, acai, and coconut.

Don't know what "sinfully thin", "Sweet African Heat flavor", or "probiotic" actually constitute/mean but I'd eat and drink them just for the experiment alone.

I'm not eating this now, but I will be eating it tomorrow at work!

MMMMmmmmm..........Zebra Marble Cake

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/unclemonteee/zebra%20cake2_zpscdn0wet0.jpg

Note: No actual zebras were harmed during the mixing, pouring, or baking of the aforementioned Zebra Marble Cake......

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 3

Sounds tasty.

Broccoli is awesome when steamed or stir fried. Spinach is fine with me when it's raw, cooked it tastes weird.

Brussels sprouts I never acquired the taste for.

I'm not eating this now, but I will be eating it tomorrow at work!

MMMMmmmmm..........Zebra Marble Cake

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/unclemonteee/zebra%20cake2_zpscdn0wet0.jpg

Note: No actual zebras were harmed during the mixing, pouring, or baking of the aforementioned Zebra Marble Cake......

This looks so awesome! Now I am obsessed with making one, even though it's midnight . . . .