What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

In one big bastard of a bowl...

My breakfast cereal:

frosted flakes, grain/nut mix cereal, 1 cup of plain yogurt, 3 sliced strawberries, milk of course

I never eat cereal these days, it always goes soggy before I finish. I just can't eat soggy cereal.

My breakfast cereal:

frosted flakes, grain/nut mix cereal, 1 cup of plain yogurt, 3 sliced strawberries, milk of course

I never eat cereal these days, it always goes soggy before I finish. I just can't eat soggy cereal.

What kind of fowl business are you doing that it has time to get soggy? Get down to business and eat duck! That is, duck, eat your cereal!

• Like 1

My breakfast cereal:

What kind of fowl business are you doing that it has time to get soggy? Get down to business and eat duck! That is, duck, eat your cereal!

If I ever have it again!

My breakfast cereal:

If I ever have it again!

And I just realized why I never have plain yogurt: it's plain! It needs help...which is why I usually have blueberry or strawberry yogurt. Plain yogurt is better served as one ingredient to a much more tasty, elaborate dish.

• Like 1

My breakfast cereal:

If I ever have it again!

And I just realized why I never have plain yogurt: it's plain! It needs help...which is why I usually have blueberry or strawberry yogurt. Plain yogurt is better served as one ingredient to a much more tasty, elaborate dish.

Yeah I never had plain yogurt. It was always strawberry, black cherry, peach, banana or something else.

Sandwich

Luau BBQ chips

Carrots

standard stuff

Almost same...

Roast beef sand, BBQ crisps, strawberries, milk tea

I did have a much nicer late lunch though. Great local pizza joint does a custom large slice (made to order), side salad (actually awesome), and beer for $7 flat after tax. Doesn't get much better next to the University. That would get me a premade small burger and Coke at the... food court...

• Like 1

Sandwich

Luau BBQ chips

Carrots

standard stuff

Almost same...

I did have a much nicer late lunch though. Great local pizza joint does a custom large slice (made to order), side salad (actually awesome), and beer for $7 flat after tax. Doesn't get much better next to the University. That would get me a premade small burger and Coke at the... food court...

By the sounds of it, I'd go to your pizza joint at least once a week. Screw that premade small burger garbage...if I ate that it'd have to be a dirt cheap 3 bucks or something similar.

• Like 1

A salad made with kale, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli matchsticks, chicory, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and poppyseed dressing. I can see why the prepackaged version is most often sold out at my local grocery store :drool:
  • Like 2

Sandwich

Luau BBQ chips

Carrots

standard stuff

Almost same...

By the sounds of it, I'd go to your pizza joint at least once a week. Screw that premade small burger garbage...if I ate that it'd have to be a dirt cheap 3 bucks or something similar.

:cheers:

Yeah, I don't patronize the food court very often at all. There's a Papa Johns ($5 personal pizzas) which I hit once in the last year, and an Einstein's that does $1.50 coffee (b.y.o.c.). Engineering building has a notable better and fairer priced cafe, which inconveniently closes at 2:30pm.

This pizza joint in question keeps their dine in open until 1am Sun-Th, and 3am F-Sat!!!! They really are a great local mainstay.

The Pie Pizzeria, if anyone has been there, or is looking for great pizza the next time they're in Salt Lake City.

• Like 1

A salad made with kale, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli matchsticks, chicory, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and poppyseed dressing. I can see why the prepackaged version is most often sold out at my local grocery store :drool:

Had a great salad myself yesterday. Homemade caesar dressing, very good tomatoes, lettuce, and well, as long as basics like that are good I'm happy!

• Like 1

Homemade pasta fagioli.

http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d21/unsecured/media/1033249144001/201312/681/1033249144001_2929280632001_Pantry-Pasta-Fagioli.jpg?pubId=1033249144001

• Like 3

The last bits of a chocolate turkey from Thanksgiving.

As in a turkey made of chocolate, or turkey in a mole type suace?

A turkey made of chocolate, wrapped in foil. It had been hiding in the freezer :)

The last bits of a chocolate turkey from Thanksgiving.

As in a turkey made of chocolate, or turkey in a mole type suace?

A turkey made of chocolate, wrapped in foil. It had been hiding in the freezer :)

A bird of such composition can't hide in my fridge for long. 3 weeks tops. :blaze: