What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Tater Tots with melted cheese and some taco seasoning sprinkled on top. :hail:

You sound like a stoned bachelor. ;) :hail:

:LOL:

Nope,

When I get home from working nights. I try to come up with some thing simple. It was quite tasty with a few beers. I wished I would have had some taco meat. :D

I don't think I've had tater tots in the last 5-10 years. Love those little suckers; I just don't even know if they sell them at supermarkets near me.

Little suckers!! :LOL:

I know. Who doesn't like them? You can't say no. :D

Hope you can find some. :D-13: :dweez:

2 out of the 4 supermarkets near me don't have them. Will check the other 2 next time. I think 1 will definitely NOT have them. There's a slight chance that the last one will.

Gonna have some more later on today. :D

• Like 1

Nope,

When I get home from working nights. I try to come up with some thing simple. It was quite tasty with a few beers. I wished I would have had some taco meat. :D

I don't think I've had tater tots in the last 5-10 years. Love those little suckers; I just don't even know if they sell them at supermarkets near me.

2 out of the 4 supermarkets near me don't have them. Will check the other 2 next time. I think 1 will definitely NOT have them. There's a slight chance that the last one will.

And you should!

What I'm actually wanting is BigDaddyBlaze's roast pork. Man, and that crunchy pork skin when it's fresh out of the oven...holy moly!!! Quality!

• Like 1

Nope,

And you should!

What I'm actually wanting is BigDaddyBlaze's roast pork. Man, and that crunchy pork skin when it's fresh out of the oven...holy moly!!! Quality!

Oh yeah,

Gotta love the crunch!! :D

• Like 1

Apple pie and some walnuts.

Seems you're always munching on nuts! I mean, yeah...handful or mouthful of nuts!

They're good for you. There were no cashews this week so i went for walnuts.

Yeah I know. I put cashews in my chicken stir dry, mixed nuts in yogurt, cashews & almonds in ice cream, and mixed nuts & seeds in salad.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

Seems you're always munching on nuts! I mean, yeah...handful or mouthful of nuts!

Don't you get constipated eating so many nuts?

No, I never get constipated at all. Do nuts make people constipated? Never heard of that.

24064459920_d0c1c9fda4_c.jpg

23731863294_91229ccf8f_c.jpg

Red wine braised roast with balsamic glazed onions and rösti. The rösti is made from sweet potatoes, baked potatoes and root parsley.

My first attempt and it was very good. Still room for improvements but I'm happy.

Even though I'm alone I insist on dinning well ;)

• Like 2

No, I never get constipated at all. Do nuts make people constipated? Never heard of that.

I have heard that it can happen if you too many. Guess it will have to a whole lot then :)

I have heard that it can happen if you too many. Guess it will have to a whole lot then :)

My body just gets the job done no matter what I eat! It's a waste disposal machine!

• Like 2

This week I couldn't get the usual almonds or cashews or walnuts. I had to go for brazils and organic cashews, both were only 150 gram bags though. I've still got walnuts left from last week though.