What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

I'm at a bar for a record trade and DJ show and just had some fancy hot dog that's topped with onions, mayo, cheese, bacon, and some salsa with fries! For $7, I thought it was a very good dinner out in Brooklyn!

zgvnpa.jpeg

Looks good,

Except for that nasty mayo. :P

I went back and looked at the menu from this place and I actually got the mayo part totally wrong...it was the standard ketchup and mustard and it had crushed potato chips also. IDK why I thought it had mayo on it tbh but I did have a shot of Jameson and a can of Budweiser before this was taken so I probably wasn't thinking/remembering normally :LOL:

Booze or not,

One look at that hot dog with mayo and my meal is going back to the kitchen. :P

I despise mayo. Smells like sweaty ass.

• Like 1

I'm at a bar for a record trade and DJ show and just had some fancy hot dog that's topped with onions, mayo, cheese, bacon, and some salsa with fries! For $7, I thought it was a very good dinner out in Brooklyn!

zgvnpa.jpeg

Looks good,

Except for that nasty mayo. :P

I went back and looked at the menu from this place and I actually got the mayo part totally wrong...it was the standard ketchup and mustard and it had crushed potato chips also. IDK why I thought it had mayo on it tbh but I did have a shot of Jameson and a can of Budweiser before this was taken so I probably wasn't thinking/remembering normally :LOL:

Booze or not,

One look at that hot dog with mayo and my meal is going back to the kitchen. :P

I despise mayo. Smells like sweaty ass.

It's disgusting for sure.

Late night maple baked beans :o

I don't remember when I last had this!

That sounds like it'd go well with nice, warm, freshly baked muffins or biscuits.

:yes: Biscuits especially, though I wasn't about to bake at that hour :LOL:

They're also quite effective as part of a hearty breakfast of the eggs/potatoes/bacon/toast variety...but no :bacon: for this little vegetarian.

Late night maple baked beans :o

I don't remember when I last had this!

That sounds like it'd go well with nice, warm, freshly baked muffins or biscuits.

:yes: Biscuits especially, though I wasn't about to bake at that hour :LOL:

They're also quite effective as part of a hearty breakfast of the eggs/potatoes/bacon/toast variety...but no :bacon: for this little vegetarian.

I love meat but if stuff like waffles or pancakes are doing their job, I don't need the sausage or bacon. I can do without the eggs though...hate all forms of that.

I think I'd be pretty satisfied with just those aforementioned maple baked beans and a couple of nice, fluffy, buttermilk biscuits for breakfast. And some juice.

• Like 2

http://scrappygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DOVE-Fruit-and-Nuts.jpg
  • Like 2

A co-worker went to Taco Bueno and I don't eat there much but I asked her to pick me up a big ol burrito (chicken) and its yummy!
  • Like 1

The wife and I just finished a botana- layered:

Sour cream

Salsa

Grated Cheddar-Jack

Refried Beans

Seasoned ground beef

Tortilla Chips.

And a couple of cervezas. Olé!

• Like 1