What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Tacos al pastor

Obviously a Taco,

But what is it exactly as far as the recipe goes?

I'm not really sure. It's basically pork loin marinated with an assortment of chilis, garlic, citrus, pineapple, vinegar, sugar and probably a few other things I'm leaving out. It's really tender pork that has a medium spice with hints of pineapple. I had mine on corn tortillas with cilantro, onions, lime and green salsa.
  • Like 3

Tacos al pastor

Obviously a Taco,

I'm not really sure. It's basically pork loin marinated with an assortment of chilis, garlic, citrus, pineapple, vinegar, sugar and probably a few other things I'm leaving out. It's really tender pork that has a medium spice with hints of pineapple. I had mine on corn tortillas with cilantro, onions, lime and green salsa.

Damn,

I want it now! :drool: I would leave out the cilantro. I hate it. Flour or corn tortilla? I need to make this soon.

• Like 1

Tacos al pastor

Obviously a Taco,

Damn,

I want it now! :drool: I would leave out the cilantro. I hate it. Flour or corn tortilla? I need to make this soon.

I go with corn. I usually only eat flour tortillas with breakfast. They add the lime, cilantro and onions on top when served. You could certainly ditch the cilantro but it's an absolute must for me!
  • Like 1

Tacos al pastor

Obviously a Taco,

Damn,

I go with corn. I usually only eat flour tortillas with breakfast. They add the lime, cilantro and onions on top when served. You could certainly ditch the cilantro but it's an absolute must for me!

Actually,

I could have it as long as it's not over powering as far as flavor goes.

Tacos al pastor

Obviously a Taco,

Sexy!

• Like 2

Tacos al pastor

Obviously a Taco,

Sexy!

it is!! :LOL: :7up:

Tacos al pastor

Obviously a Taco,

That sounds delicious! Did you make it yourself?

• Like 1

Homemade potato salad.

My mother made the best. I used to love to eat it when it was still a bit warm. I've tried to make it like she did, but no luck.

Yeah, You can never out do the elders!! :codger: I hate the crap at the super market. Too much mayo and it's always runny. I prefer it on the dryer side with more mustard, red onions and celery for a nice crunch.

• Like 2