What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

What made me laugh today?

Realizing that heavy yard work (sod removal, laying patio stones) isn't nearly as fun at age 60 as it was at age 30.

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :doh:

• Like 4

Did my taxes today. A laugh for sure, especially for this ex-IRS Tech. Best chuckle was the amount I still owed, a fair amount less than what I feared. That amount was E-transferred with the filing, so I should be set. Just need to wait to see if I get popped with an estimated tax penalty. Oh well. Edited by pjbear05

What made me laugh today?

Realizing that heavy yard work (sod removal, laying patio stones) isn't nearly as fun at age 60 as it was at age 30.

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :doh:

I hear you. I am finding it harder and harder to do all the outside work. Up until the last couple of years I was adamant that I would do all the snow shovelling and yard work because I am in shape and not old! I am starting to reconsider that analysis!

The start of Cheltenham week ...... fantastic!!!!

Explain!

I am a fan of Horse Racing. Cheltenham is kinda the 'Olympics' of jump racing. It lasts from Tuesday to Friday generally this time around March.

On normal years the normal total attendance for the 4 days would be 250,000 people. This year it is behind closed doors but is still on!!

I miss being there but it is fabulous!!

• Like 2

The start of Cheltenham week ...... fantastic!!!!

Tally ho! :popcorn:

So far so good .... I haven't given the bookies too much money!!
  • Like 1

Did my taxes today. A laugh for sure, especially for this ex-IRS Tech. Best chuckle was the amount I still owed, a fair amount less than what I feared. That amount was E-transferred with the filing, so I should be set. Just need to wait to see if I get popped with an estimated tax penalty. Oh well.

The IRS extended the deadline into May, so I will wait to do mine. I know I'll be paying some capital gains for the second year in a row.
  • Like 1

On Facebook today posted in the comment section of a story about an Indiana University basketball player entering the transfer portal there was a comment that read "see ya later, loser" by a guy whose icon was "Stand up for affordable insulin".

I should be ashamed of myself, but I waved at my awesomely handsome cat Astro so he excitedly ran to the house to see me, jumped up onto the window ledge but fell off into some boxes and I had to stifle my giggle, as cats really don`t like being laughed at.
  • Like 3

I should be ashamed of myself, but I waved at my awesomely handsome cat Astro so he excitedly ran to the house to see me, jumped up onto the window ledge but fell off into some boxes and I had to stifle my giggle, as cats really don`t like being laughed at.

He will make you pay. When you least expect it, expect it.

• Like 2

What Made You Laugh Today?

What Made You Do A Facepalm Today?

What Made You Sad Today?

Donald Trump will be back in office by August.

-- Mike Lindell, MyPillow CEO

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 5