What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

I got an email containing photos from my daughter today. She lives in England and

she and her fella got married on Saturday. A quiet affair due to the current covid-19 environment, but some nice photos of the day!!

• Like 5

When you accidentally receive $150, you can disappear. When you accidentally receive $150,000, they will find you.

-- Crystal, MN's Thomas "Hans Gruber" Fahling, who notified his bank when $150,000 was erroneously deposited into his bank account.

[Fahling didn't really say that....] :D

https://www.startribune.com/what-a-crystal-man-did-with-a-sudden-windfall-in-his-bank-account-this-spring/572209062/

• Like 1

80 (Eighty) candles for the Birthday Girl. :o

1Ur5csz.jpg

The leaf blower was not necessary, though.... :D

NFc9mO8.jpg

• Like 1

There are lots of kittens on YouTube, I watch cat videos every day even though I have my own. They just crack me up or get all gooey eyed. Nice distraction in this bizarre world we live in.
  • Like 1

Watching my favourite cat play with his favourite catnip fish.

I love watching cats, especially kittens, play.

This is the first time in 30 years I haven't owned a cat.

I hope that never happens. My parents lost their cat recently and I encouraged them to get another - my Mum felt they were getting too old. I said I`ll always look after any cats they leave behind :pussy:
  • Like 1

My forklift and I nearly met with disaster today!

Right as I was about to use it to load a customer's truck, a FROG came out of nowhere and hopped underneath the forklift. :o

Shall I squish him in front of several (female) co-workers? I asked myself.

Nah...we got him to jump out and into a box. He lived to see another day. :D :D :D

• Like 1

“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”

- Sen. Mitch McConnell, 13 February 2016.

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 5

“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”

- Sen. Mitch McConnell, 13 February 2016.

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Same hypocritical reason as being outraged by pedos and rapists like Cosby, R Kelly and Weinstein yet not their “king nothing”, to quote Metallica, James Woods, Roy Moore, Gym Jordan and Kav. What could the difference be? Hmmm....

mX0VY2n.gif

Edited by invisible airwave