What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

I went to the store after my shower, but forgot to put my bra on. Haha I have boobs on the smaller size,,so noone gave me funny looks. It was a dark colore shirt which was better. ! :eyeroll:
  • Like 4

Nation's Teenage Boys Suddenly Much Less Interested In Finding Victoria's Secret Catalog In The Mail

article-8862-1.jpg

• Like 2

My waiter friend telling about a customer that ordered the Wedge Salad only to complain about getting "a huge chunk of lettuce".

"That's not a chunk, ma'am. It's a wedge."

• Like 1

When someone posts an article and concludes something from it that the article contradicts. Never not funny...

The third place finisher in the woman's hammer throw at the Olympic trials turned away from the flag on the podium during the playing of the national anthem.

One of the Twitter commenters said "that's gonna cost her some sponsorships", as if even the top two finishers in women's hammer throwing are getting sponsored...

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 2

Watching A&E's Biography: 9 Lives of Ozzy Osbourne,towards the end Ozzy & Co. are somewhere and a full Mariachi band breaks into Paranoid, including vocals in Spanish. :laughing guy:

Edit: Whoa, I found the clip!

Edited by pjbear05