What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

What Made You Do A Facepalm Today?

What Made You Sad Today?

Donald Trump will be back in office by August.

-- Mike Lindell, MyPillow CEO

I saw that on Hal Sparks' daily Youtube stream cast today. Starting to think he's back on the drugs he was one before his business empire.

"The August part is me!" :laughing guy: :crazy:

Those three sum up my reaction to the "anti cancel culture" people who voted for orange Satan being triggered by Lil Nas X and Nike.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

Yesterday was very, very windy here in Maine......saw all kinds of things blowing across fields and streets. The funniest one was one of those light tin stars people put on the side of their houses. I dont know why it cracked me up so much..... When i called my sister and mentioned it she asked if i stopped and picked it up ? Haha I said no it wasnt mine but goodness knows who it belonged too. Hope it found its way home... :(
  • Like 3

What Made You Sad Today?

Would also fit in the "Tell a dumb joke" thread :facepalm:

• Like 4

What Made You Sad Today?

Would also fit in the "Tell a dumb joke" thread :facepalm:

Truth is dumber/funnier than fiction!

• Like 1

Some people's obsession with a political party they don't agree with. It's gotten pretty comical over in SOCN, as we knew it would when Sleepy Joe took the helm.

Thanks for reminding me what I'm not missing. Nothing but people giving mulligans because of a letter next to their name. Don't care if you're Cuomo or Gaetz, if you're a creep you're a creep.

And how about that Gaetz with that FBI wire quote about his dad in regards to this thread? :laughing guy:

What a dumbass.

IWpt2wD.gif

• Like 1

Some people's obsession with a political party they don't agree with. It's gotten pretty comical over in SOCN, as we knew it would when Sleepy Joe took the helm.

I agree to some extent. There are, unfortunately, a few posters in SOCN who appear to base their agreement or disagreement with a position upon whom the politician is that is espousing the position. I don't agree that's changed at all from what was going on before Joe Biden was inaugurated.

Same as it ever was.

Edited by Rick N. Backer
  • Like 1

I agree to some extent. There are, unfortunately, a few posters in SOCN who appear to base their agreement or disagreement with a position upon whom the politician is that is espousing the position. I don't agree that's changed at all from what was going on before Joe Biden was inaugurated.

Same as it ever was.

This thread is titled "What Made You Laugh Today?". Post # 2205 in this thread made me laugh. Uproariously, though probably unintentionally, but that's irrelevant.

Mission accomplished.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Saw a post from a channel I subscribe to on Youtube.

"Poe's Law has ruined April Fool's Day."

Very true!

And regarding the law, for "creationist" you can substitute climate alarmist, gun rights advocate, anti-racist, anti-vaxxer, pro/anti-masking maniac, flag lover, anti-capitalist, ...

"Some are treating Poe's law as part of the contemporary kitsch culture.[7] Another view maintains that it could lead to nihilism, a situation where nothing matters and everything is a joke.[6]"

I think we've arrived at the latter.

• Like 1

"Some are treating Poe's law as part of the contemporary kitsch culture.[7] Another view maintains that it could lead to nihilism, a situation where nothing matters and everything is a joke.[6]"

I think we've arrived at the latter.

Apparently, the image I posted is not allowed to be posted without permission.

^^^^^

This post is ground zero for self-awareness.

Edited by Turbine Freight
  • Like 1

Cait Jenner running for governor to replace Newsom!

2vV2Mua.gif

I've been critical of DINO Newsom a number of times but the west coast neoliberal Trumps of show business? We had had two actors as governor already. We don't need more reality TV crap. California isn't THAT stupid. At least Ahnuld had shown interest for years with his marriage to a Kennedy and partnering with HW Bush to get kids fit and healthy. Cait is just doing this for publicity like her now ex stepson in law, Kanye. Hasta la vista, Caity. You won't make it.

This headline at reason.com

Biden Willing To Compromise on $2.3 Trillion Spending Bill So Long As It Spends $2.3 Trillion

• Like 1

What Made You Sad Today?

It's all gonna go down on August 20! :facepalm:

This headline at reason.com

Biden Willing To Compromise on $2.3 Trillion Spending Bill So Long As It Spends $2.3 Trillion

Hell is a place where you'll burn in the fiery pits of hell. (not talking about you, just to make clear) Edited by _hi_water._

These headlines...

"U-Haul Prices for One-Way Moves Out of California Are Astronomical Right Now

It will cost you ten times more to move from L.A. to Phoenix than the other way around."

"Why it’s 4x as much to rent moving truck from CA to TX than reverse"

• Like 1

Dan Szymborski

@DSzymborski

In 2024, they stop taking threes because A-Rod wants the team to have even number leads.

Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn

· 13h

Former Major Leaguer Alex Rodriguez and billionaire Marc Lore are finalizing a deal to purchase the Minnesota Timberwolves from majority owner Glen Taylor, sources tell ESPN. Taylor will continue full control of team for two years before Rodriguez and Lore take over in 2023.