What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

AOC named employee of the month at a company she tried to lead a boycott against but which instead had a tenfold increase in sales.

Rummaging around and located the yearbook for my high school grad class of June, 1968. My God, that "puddin basin" haircut I had. "Frats" "sochs" and "greasers", girls and guys with long hair, short hair, big hair, what a chuckle! Faculty pictures a riot too.
  • Like 1

Rummaging around and located the yearbook for my high school grad class of June, 1968. My God, that "puddin basin" haircut I had. "Frats" "sochs" and "greasers", girls and guys with long hair, short hair, big hair, what a chuckle! Faculty pictures a riot too.

Don’t worry - high school kids and school faculty members these days are just as ridiculous looking. Some 16 or 17 year old girl blinked in my direction yesterday and the wind created from her fake, huge, fanlike eyelashes nearly blew me through the window :P

• Like 1

Back when I was young and single, I lived in an apartment in South Boston with a college buddy. Every Saturday morning, which had followed a Friday night of drinking, we would be in our respective rooms, yelling across the apartment to the other to get out of bed and go across the street to the convenience store and get Gatorade. This would go on until one of us gave in and made the trip. This morning I woke up to a text from him that read, simply, "Go get some f*cking Gatorade."

I just had to laugh at how bad this show looks.

That woman seriously needs to retire or go into directing.

http://youtu.be/4x_gVBxZNMo

I thought that was Kristen Schaal when I first saw the commercial since she already voices Louise for Fox's Bob's Burgers.

It's Mayim Bialik starring in an American remake of a British series called Miranda.

Jim Parsons has attached his name to this stinker-- the same guy who called The Office "stupid."

Some fool texting while riding his bicycle. I was thinking “This guy will probably have an accident soon.” Less than 10 seconds later he crashed into a mountain of garbage that was piled up outside of an apartment building. Sprawled out and everything yet not hurt. Fun! I made sure he knew somebody saw him by asking if he were okay. :lol:

This isn’t even the first time I’ve seen that type of thing happen.

Bonus: The garbage truck pulled up right after that guy got on his bike and rode embarrassingly away.

:lol:

• Like 1

I thought that was Kristen Schaal when I first saw the commercial since she already voices Louise for Fox's Bob's Burgers.

It's Mayim Bialik starring in an American remake of a British series called Miranda.

Jim Parsons has attached his name to this stinker-- the same guy who called The Office "stupid."

BBT is overrated as hell. Community is the show it should have been yet it only got 6 seasons and Abed is way better than the annoying Sheldon. Come to think of it, most Chuck Lorre style humor is crap.

Amy Schumer's tampon commercials. This is just not realistic. If I was a teenage girl accosted by a strange adult in a public bathroom then I would call the police. LOL

BBT is overrated as hell. Community is the show it should have been yet it only got 6 seasons and Abed is way better than the annoying Sheldon. Come to think of it, most Chuck Lorre style humor is crap.

I used to love Community. The only thing that bugged me about that show was Pierce. I was glad when they got rid of him.

Edited by Krystal

I wondered about those damn "vomiting papers" in the David Copperfield novel.

"There was Uriah's blue bag lying down and vomiting papers."

I wondered if Victorian folks needed special papers to do their puking. Then I found out "vomiting" referred to the bag, not the papers.

The bag was open and papers were spilling out of it all over the place. Uriah was a very disorganized person whose house was a mess.

Then there were the "widow's weeds." I thought they were actual weeds worn by widows. "Weeds" just referred to the custom of dressing in black.

I seriously need to find a Charles Dickens discussion group to explain all this stuff to me.

I used to love Community. The only thing that bugged me about that show was Pierce. I was glad when they got rid of him.

Yeah, Chevy's real life douche personality really got into his character. He and Dan Harmon did not get along at all and said people only thought Glover was funny because he was black which is a load of crap. He got banned from SNL in 1997 after he hosted by being a jerk around the cast and fought Bill Murray on the SNL set the first time he hosted. He's burned too many bridges.

Amy Schumer's tampon commercials. This is just not realistic. If I was a teenage girl accosted by a strange adult in a public bathroom then I would call the police. LOL

It's a tv commercial. When have they ever been realistic? Most commercials are just plain goofy these days. I mean they use humor all the time to sell serious stuff like home and auto insurance.

Community was lucky to get six seasons. I liked the show but it just got way too odd and quirky the longer it went. Sometimes the oddness would really take me out of a lot of the episodes. Very good cast though.

Big Bang should have finished by the sixth or seventh season. They completely lost the plot by that point and got away from what made the show really good in those first four seasons.