What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

My niece calls me for advice on answering certain interview questions, as she is having an in-depth phone interview tomorrow.

One question was giving her some trouble:

Give us five words that do NOT describe you.

I thought about it for a few seconds, then I told her to say this: "I'm not dead. Actually, I'm getting better....."

We laughed and laughed ..... :laughing guy:

http://www.microjivvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/notdead-260x166.jpg

Monty Python has quotes that fit for all occasions! :laughing guy: She turned me into a newt but I got better :coy:

• Like 1

So the "NASCAR noose" was actually tied on the end of the pull cord to the garage door, and it had been there since October 2019.

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

Was scanning stories on my Yahoo homepage and came across a comment by somebody board named "AOCscrubsmytoilets"

Damn near pissed myself I was laughing so hard

• Like 1

Was scanning stories on my Yahoo homepage and came across a comment by somebody board named "AOCscrubsmytoilets"

Damn near pissed myself I was laughing so hard

:clap:

I saw a meme today. Doctor says to the patient: "I'm afraid it's Corona virus." The patient replies: "That's impossible. I bought 200 rolls of toilet paper." :banghead:

No one has yet been able to tell me the connection between the hoarding of t.p. and the virus.

1 person sneezes and 10 people sh*t themselves!

:clap:
  • Like 1

On our way up to our church today, I stopped to admire the cows that were grazing on someone's property. One of them was right by the fence. The cow had a tag in each ear - one tag had a number - the other tag said "Johnny".

:huh:

• Like 1

I saw a meme today. Doctor says to the patient: "I'm afraid it's Corona virus." The patient replies: "That's impossible. I bought 200 rolls of toilet paper." :banghead:

:facepalm: :rfl:

Apparently Harrisburg's director of Finance thought it was too hot to garden with clothes on. Not sure what made me laugh harder, the clown emoji or the whiter than white legs!

Y1fZDcGh.png

Apparently Harrisburg's director of Finance thought it was too hot to garden with clothes on. Not sure what made me laugh harder, the clown emoji or the whiter than white legs!

Y1fZDcGh.png

Wait, the name of the woman who took this picture is Moon? Wow.

• Like 1

Finding out that my wife shares a birthday with Hunter S. Thompson. Today in they're honor I'll be baking a cake on mescaline.

"Their" honor -- somebody's been tasting the cake batter! ;)

• Like 3

Finding out that my wife shares a birthday with Hunter S. Thompson. Today in they're honor I'll be baking a cake on mescaline.

"Their" honor -- somebody's been tasting the cake batter! ;)

I see you actually wrote "on mescaline" and not "with mescaline" -- so you wouldn't even need to taste the batter! My bad.

• Like 1