What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

Well, this thread has taken a turn for the non-funny. Hopefully this can get things back on track.

Headline: Athlete who always gives 100% dies at blood bank

• Like 3

As part of setting follow ups with my primary physician, it was noticed I was way overdue for a colonoscopy. My primary's office set me up a teleconference with a gastroenterologist, which I did today. Sneaky, but the doctor is a good guy, and working with my primary to get this done after the holidays.

Because my mother had (and fortunately beat) colon cancer 25 years ago, I have had to have them starting when I was 50. I hate them and it isn't the procedure which you're not aware is even being done. Nor is it the shitting that I hate. For me it's that I'm not allowed to eat the day before (real food anyway). I am a big dude with a big appetite and I hate being hungry. I wish you a "clean" (LOL) bill of health.

I like my share of food, so yeah, the cleanse is a bitch. Already received the jug with the powder solution to mix with water and gun down. Jezuz K Riest, 12-16 ounces every 10 minutes until the the jug-2 liters-is emptied. Ooooh, that's not going to be fun.

I'm in my local watering hole. Wings, draft Yeunglings,,and the enjoyment of watching the Dolphins pound the shit out of Scam Newton and the Titans. The Fins conclude and most of the screens switch over to Rams v Packers. Kristen the bartender notices the new video signal, says "enough of that crap", and throws two switches, cutting out the satellite audio feed and kicking in the jukebox, which roars into "Apostrophe" by Frank Zappa. Priceless.
  • Like 1

I ran across some posts by a guy named Ken M and he is either not very smart or a funny troll. He makes posts on all kinds of subjects and is really out there, but not in a malicious way. This is the website.

Those are hilarious :LMAO:
  • Like 1

I ran across some posts by a guy named Ken M and he is either not very smart or a funny troll. He makes posts on all kinds of subjects and is really out there, but not in a malicious way. This is the website.

Those are hilarious :LMAO:

Something tells me this greedy bishop is making Jesus roll over in his grave....

:ebert: :ebert: :ebert:

• Like 1