What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

QUOTE (Babycat @ Feb 6 2012, 08:10 AM)
QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Feb 5 2012, 04:29 AM)
Not only am I missing the aforementioned debit card, I have other mail I expected that never arrived. Probably going to be a colossal PITA to replace what's been lost. At least I got the five Rush CD's I ordered.

Has your card arrived yet?

Nope, that's one of the things for sure lost. I can work around not having it by doing fax reimbursements and getting them to send me paper checks, but the one I've put in so far might also be lost (or it might just take forever). That's part of the issue...I don't know what is truly lost, and what's just taking a while.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Feb 7 2012, 04:01 AM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Feb 6 2012, 08:10 AM)
QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Feb 5 2012, 04:29 AM)
Not only am I missing the aforementioned debit card, I have other mail I expected that never arrived. Probably going to be a colossal PITA to replace what's been lost. At least I got the five Rush CD's I ordered.

Has your card arrived yet?

Nope, that's one of the things for sure lost. I can work around not having it by doing fax reimbursements and getting them to send me paper checks, but the one I've put in so far might also be lost (or it might just take forever). That's part of the issue...I don't know what is truly lost, and what's just taking a while.

Hope it turns up. hug2.gif

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Feb 21 2012, 01:14 PM)
Had to bury my brother's best friend today...

he was 28

I never read this thread and then I took a chance and this... God bless his soul. Tell your brother that a complete stranger is willing to share the pain if only for a moment. Peace.

Was even par and let my buddy talk me into hitting driver. Nutted it...through the fairway and into the pond. Made bogey. angry.gif

Birdied the next hole though, to get back to level par. cool.gif

A good friend of mine since high school who I had a crush on back then is suffering through a recent split and her husband is fighting hard for custody of their two kids. She's been posting on Facebook about how he turned from loving to hateful. Sad to see her heartbroken.

Both zippers of my big backpack pouch are stuck. One was stuck before but now both are stuck. Why can't I have a new pell check now instead of two more weeks? banghead.gif I need a good, sturdy one like my North Face that can carry my heavy Dell Laptop, not some cheap ass backpack at a bargain store. Had that one for 3 years. Edited by invisible airwave

Cold weather, cramps and spring forward.

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Edited by umoveme

Today just f***ing sucks. My grandfather had a heart attack last night and thought it was heartburn. Took him to the ER this morning, only found out today that he had the heart attack. Now there's evidence that he may have had multiple ones without even knowing. He's 71, in perfect health for his age, and this happens out of nowhere. He's lucky to be alive, considering we could have found him on the floor and not upright in his chair this morning.

QUOTE (Oracle @ Mar 13 2012, 05:48 PM)
Today just f***ing sucks. My grandfather had a heart attack last night and thought it was heartburn. Took him to the ER this morning, only found out today that he had the heart attack. Now there's evidence that he may have had multiple ones without even knowing. He's 71, in perfect health for his age, and this happens out of nowhere. He's lucky to be alive, considering we could have found him on the floor and not upright in his chair this morning.

Dang! Hope everything goes well.

Over the last year I've returned 3 USB flash drives and an iPod nano that I've found in the school's computer labs to their rightful owners. I forget my USB flash drive in a lab because of extreme lack of sleep, and POOF! Gone. Karma? It doesn't seem to exist right now. I can only hope that someone returns it to me. It will save me 3 hours of redoing an assignment.

Cancer.

It claimed the life of one of my favourite webcomic artists, Edd Gould, this past Sunday. I just heard about it about an hour ago on Edd's DeviantART page.

I know I didn't know the creator of "Eddsworld" personally, but his comics and flash animations always brought a huge smile to my face. He took everything with a light heart and he was just such a brilliant comic artist. I know it might seem silly to have such an emotional connection to someone I never met, let alone had a conversation with, but I really admired his work. His humour was simple and lighthearted and it's just such a shame that he was robbed of the opportunity to do more in the future.

But if there's one thing Edd Gould taught me, it's that life is too short to live every day with anything but a smile.

Rest in Peace, Edd.

(

is a video some of his friends made in tribute to his life and contributions.)

Ack! The seniors next door are in a Zumba class and all all I hear from my office here at the library is bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp.

It's like a dorm around here...

Just got yelled at by a teacher... bad.

Didn't help that she obviously didn't take time to calm down before she confronted me, making it much worse than it could have been.

eh.gif sad.gif

QUOTE (librarian @ Apr 2 2012, 06:22 PM)
Ack! The seniors next door are in a Zumba class and all all I hear from my office here at the library is bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp.
It's like a dorm around here...

I can only assume that a Zumba is some sort of a dance craze...