What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

QUOTE (librarian @ Jul 12 2012, 12:47 PM)
QUOTE (Maverick @ Jul 11 2012, 07:47 PM)
QUOTE (librarian @ Jul 11 2012, 04:49 PM)
JC and the Apostles, would someone just &*C&$^# shoot me and put me out of my misery already!!!!!!!
rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif bitchslap.gif

confused13.gif

Yesterday was one of those days where my staff collectively seemed to have lost their minds, and they, I felt, should have known better about many things.

and i was hungry and didn't eat most of the day, and hubby quit job, and to top it off I had a panic attack before I even got to work.

so yesterday was not good, but maybe today will be better. smile.gif

Oh....

So you were appealing to JC and the Apostles, not saying they pissed you off?

laugh.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jul 14 2012, 12:27 AM)
Maverick "Idiot IT a-holes who don't bother to ask which PC needs the new video card, but rather just put it in the wrong PC"

Ask them for their A+ card and tear it up

A+ Certs....

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

This doesn't qualify as "pissed off," but the wife is out of town for a few days, and I don't know what to do with myself. (That sounds like an invitation for jokes.) So the day has just been...general suckage. I'm just gettin' my beer on and my TRF on...

QUOTE (Chronos @ Jul 20 2012, 07:57 PM)
This doesn't qualify as "pissed off," but the wife is out of town for a few days, and I don't know what to do with myself. (That sounds like an invitation for jokes.) So the day has just been...general suckage. I'm just gettin' my beer on and my TRF on...

You probably could have put this in the "What's your excuse for a Friday night?" thread, too.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jul 21 2012, 06:11 AM)

You probably could have put this in the "What's your excuse for a Friday night?" thread, too.

laugh.gif

Oh, yeah -- you're right. That would have been a more appropriate place. But it's Saturday morning and I'm still a loser, so maybe I should start a thread for that.

QUOTE (Chronos @ Jul 21 2012, 01:05 PM)
QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jul 21 2012, 06:11 AM)

laugh.gif

Oh, yeah -- you're right. That would have been a more appropriate place. But it's Saturday morning and I'm still a loser, so maybe I should start a thread for that.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Smelly co-worker showed up 8 1/2 hours late for her 12 hour shift yesterday. Today, she shows up 7 1/2 hours late.

What is the freaking point?

rage.gif

Edited by Sheldon Cooper

the ad on tv said 2.gif is gonna be at Blossom music center!

WAIT what oh ok...

"Big Time" Rush is playing at Blossom Music Center

the announcer left off the "Big time"

BTR R U F'IN KIDDIN ME?!??!?!?!?!?!?! firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif

ranton.gif

If one destroys an item from the collection, please either fess up and either replace, or pay for the item you destroyed. My policy is to allow patrons to go to wallys or amazons to replace things and not pay full price - we are pretty open here, and willing to cooperate.

but if you can't even fess up, and you deny it and say you took the item out like that, then you are just a _______ and a coward, too. pokey.gif pokey.gif pokey.gif

rantoff.gif

Edited by librarian

QUOTE (librarian @ Jul 25 2012, 01:56 PM)
ranton.gif

If one destroys an item from the collection, please either fess up and either replace, or pay for the item you destroyed. My policy is to allow patrons to go to wallys or amazons to replace things and not pay full price - we are pretty open here, and willing to cooperate.
but if you can't even fess up, and you deny it and say you took the item out like that, then you are just a _______ and a coward, too. pokey.gif pokey.gif pokey.gif

AND you look like an idiot with that earring in your ear, who are you kidding?

rantoff.gif

What'd they destroy? ohmy.gif

The ex boyfriend(it's been over a year!) called me up pretending that he was all concerned about my very sick mom, and then asked me out.

It's over. It's been over. I'm NOT going out with you.

and I'm not answering his calls any more, it'll go Straight to voicemail! angry.gif

Can you get them "flushed" ?? come in late, need break in less than an hour??? weak.

was too hot to work outside, fixed one truck but not the other.

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jul 29 2012, 12:39 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 29 2012, 12:38 PM)
Too flamin' hot!

Hot hot?

Meant to type "How hot?" but "Hot hot?" works just as well.

laugh.gif