What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Some dickheads broke into a zoo at night and threw some fireworks into a pit/area full of snow monkeys. Some of the monkeys faces and bodies were burned up a bit. I would love to slowly torture the punks who did that cowardly prank....I'm thinking hypodermic needles, hammer claws, hacksaws, and brass knuckles. That might satisfy me for the first few hours.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 17 2012, 07:20 AM)
Some dickheads broke into a zoo at night and threw some fireworks into a pit/area full of snow monkeys. Some of the monkeys faces and bodies were burned up a bit. I would love to slowly torture the punks who did that cowardly prank....I'm thinking hypodermic needles, hammer claws, hacksaws, and brass knuckles. That might satisfy me for the first few hours.

I have some hypodermic needles I can donate. Maybe not the size you're looking for, though firedevil.gif

That is awful...hope the monkeys can be healed. sad.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Jan 17 2012, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 17 2012, 07:20 AM)

I have some hypodermic needles I can donate. Maybe not the size you're looking for, though firedevil.gif

That is awful...hope the monkeys can be healed. sad.gif

I'd help beat some sense into those asswipes >: (

So it's high noon on the West coast and I STILL haven't had my pell grant money put into my account today. I'm gonna give admissions a piece of my mind today. I got my pell at 9 AM last fall so I'm kind of antsy.

Just found out that the money gets posted at the latest at 5 PM. F-ing pisses me off because I planned on getting an iPod 16GB nano 6th gen nearby and a haircut as well but I have to wait until Saturday since I'm on campus for the entire day tomorrow for one entire class. banghead.gif

Edit/Update: Just came in. iPod Nano 6th gen here I come! 1022.gif

Edited by invisible airwave

QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Jan 20 2012, 05:11 AM)
So it's high noon on the West coast and I STILL haven't had my pell grant money put into my account today. I'm gonna give admissions a piece of my mind today. I got my pell at 9 AM last fall so I'm kind of antsy.

Just found out that the money gets posted at the latest at 5 PM. F-ing pisses me off because I planned on getting an iPod 16GB nano 6th gen nearby and a haircut as well but I have to wait until Saturday since I'm on campus for the entire day tomorrow for one entire class. banghead.gif

Edit/Update: Just came in. iPod Nano 6th gen here I come! 1022.gif

It's nice to see that uni kids are still using their grants and loans on entertainment. tongue.gif pokey.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 19 2012, 10:01 PM)
QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Jan 20 2012, 05:11 AM)
So it's high noon on the West coast and I STILL haven't had my pell grant money put into my account today.  I'm gonna give admissions a piece of my mind today.  I got my pell at 9 AM last fall so I'm kind of antsy.

Just found out that the money gets posted at the latest at 5 PM.  F-ing pisses me off because I planned on getting an iPod 16GB nano 6th gen nearby and a haircut as well but I have to wait until Saturday since I'm on campus for the entire day tomorrow for one entire class. banghead.gif

Edit/Update:  Just came in.  iPod Nano 6th gen here I come!  1022.gif

It's nice to see that uni kids are still using their grants and loans on entertainment. tongue.gif pokey.gif

laugh.gif

Ok, with all due respect to i.a., I was DYING to respond to this. You post it, you deal with the fallout, no? I was gonna ask the kid to loan me some Pell grant money to pay my electric bill. And, my phone bill. My water bill would be nice, as well. Where is the Pell grant for me to put money in my kids' lunch money account? I want a Pell grant. sad.gif

Two things.

1. My child was chosen for random drug testing at school. Because he didn't need to pee at that time, he was pulled out of class, made to drink water and walk around till he could produce a sample. Pisses me the hell off. Pick some kid who DOES have to pee.

2. My husband backed into our closed garage door last night. The door and the car have to be repaired. Goodbye tax refund.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 26 2012, 11:46 AM)
Two things.

1. My child was chosen for random drug testing at school. Because he didn't need to pee at that time, he was pulled out of class, made to drink water and walk around till he could produce a sample. Pisses me the hell off. Pick some kid who DOES have to pee.

2. My husband backed into our closed garage door last night. The door and the car have to be repaired. Goodbye tax refund.

They do random drug testing on 14 year olds now? facepalm.gif

And UGH on the garage door and car...

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 26 2012, 10:55 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 26 2012, 11:46 AM)
Two things.

1. My child was chosen for random drug testing at school.  Because he didn't need to pee at that time, he was pulled out of class, made to drink water and walk around till he could produce a sample.  Pisses me the hell off.  Pick some kid who DOES have to pee.

2. My husband backed into our closed garage door last night.  The door and the car have to be repaired.  Goodbye tax refund.

They do random drug testing on 14 year olds now? facepalm.gif

And UGH on the garage door and car...

Apparently, on 12 and 13 year olds too. Kerry said there were younger kids in the group.

It doesn't p*ss me off, per se, and I guess it's one of those things, but why is it whenever you post a pic, some time later it vanishes, only to be replaced by a bloomin' rectangle with a '?' inside it? ( comp26.gif )

What sick freak would do something like that

to a defenseless creature, inside a zoo? no.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

What'a worthless piece of scum....

karma's the great equalizer,though..

what goes around, comes around. dazed025.gif

Just saw an 11:20 AM showing of Hugo 3D. Great movie, but the projectionist was f*cking late! rage.gif The movie started at 11:40 finally and they skipped through the previews to we were 10 minutes late for the actual movie. It would have been longer had the huge Scorsese fan in me not notified the staff.

To make things even *more* interesting, the audio started before the picture of the film and they had to rewind it. Cherrrrist. facepalm.gif

Edited by invisible airwave

Actually it was yesterday, but I've seen it happen over and over.

How can you take your young children somewhere for an extended visit and not have anything for them to play with? You have their food, change of clothes, diapers, sippy cups, and no toys? Really?

Yesterday I had two 4 year olds and a 2 year old with nothing to do. There were also 2 babies in the crowd...but I didn't have anything for them.

Luckily I had a few stuffed toys for the older ones to clown around with, but I don't have children, and all of my toys have been taken to school for my students to use during indoor recess.

How hard is it to keep a couple of things in the diaper bag?

Edited by nettiesaur

Myself. Didn't turn the alarm on last night, overslept, and was late to work this morning. And got a call my last blood work was bad.

And I still didn't get my health reimbursement account debit card...I really hope manual reimbursements are going to work.

Today sucked on toast.

No matter what you do, with some people, you can never win.

It really damages the soul and the psyche.

The unfortunate thing is that those people don't care - that is what is most painful - they just don't care at all.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Feb 5 2012, 04:29 AM)
Not only am I missing the aforementioned debit card, I have other mail I expected that never arrived. Probably going to be a colossal PITA to replace what's been lost. At least I got the five Rush CD's I ordered.

Has your card arrived yet?