What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Dec 8 2011, 07:24 PM)
QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Dec 8 2011, 07:12 PM)
f***ing assholes who spread ridiculous rumors about me and other people they don't even know.

Dude, seriously don't worry about shit like that laugh.gif

Just laugh.

Same thing happened to me.

I usually don't but it kind of bothered this time because I thought I was friends with one of them.

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Dec 8 2011, 07:29 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Dec 8 2011, 07:24 PM)
QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Dec 8 2011, 07:12 PM)
f***ing assholes who spread ridiculous rumors about me and other people they don't even know.

Dude, seriously don't worry about shit like that laugh.gif

Just laugh.

Same thing happened to me.

I usually don't but it kind of bothered this time because I thought I was friends with one of them.

Exact same. And then the asshole (actually my cousin) began dating my ex.shake it off, focus on yourself. People like that are not happy in the end.

My brother, again. He's a freshman at TTU and his laptop just got stolen; my dad just lost it. He (my brother) has been irresponsible his entire life, he has ADD and he's really a very likable person, it's just he is not very responsible with his things, or his grades, and my dad went completely flying off the handle tonight.

"His laptop got stolen?!?!?! Doesn't he need it for finals???!?!? We can't buy him nice things with the money I have worked forty years for if he is just going to waste it like this!!!! He is going to be a f-cking ZERO for the rest of his life, working some construction job!!! He doesn't even need a f-cking education!!!"

It always makes me feel sick to my stomach, because if feels like there isn't much worse than a parent losing faith in their child. We're adopted and it makes me feel like my dad is regretting it. And of course I can't do anything, I just feel like a f-cking bystander.

Being asked to make food for a church luncheon, and it not getting used because it wasn't the same kind of rice dish that everyone else made. I was told to make rice, you didn't specify what kind!

Next time, be more specific!

I'm sure my coworkers will enjoy it tomorrow.

Today was my last exam. Everything has been going wrong since about 10:00AM this morning despite whatever good intentions I may have had. Pretty much everyone I've spoken to today is now pissed for some stupid reason.

First day of the holidays: Bah @#$%ing Humbug. The most fun I had today was wrapping the gifts I bought for others, I hope THOSE good intentions won't piss people off.

>.>

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Dec 15 2011, 11:43 PM)
Today was my last exam. Everything has been going wrong since about 10:00AM this morning despite whatever good intentions I may have had. Pretty much everyone I've spoken to today is now pissed for some stupid reason.

First day of the holidays: Bah @#$%ing Humbug. The most fun I had today was wrapping the gifts I bought for others, I hope THOSE good intentions won't piss people off.

>.>

hug2.gif

Just woke up at 3:fricken:30 in the morning. Sinuses are completely closed up and they HURT! SO BAD! sad.gif

And I'm supposed to be at work in 3 hours. I can't get back to sleep. I feel sooo awful, I hate colds.

Last nite, my sone called me at work said he just saw a kid get hit and die in front of my home. HE is ok but is really sucks for him to see that. My street was blocked for a long time ,just opened by the time I got home. The boy just didnt look the second time. I didnt bug my son too much last nite but will talk to him tonite. Very sad day. Please be careful everybody!!

My nephew has just about got himself banned from my house during Packer games.... rage.gif rage.gif

Mouthy 15 year-old who hasn't the slightest notion of good sportsmanship. The biggest sore loser EVER....he literally expects the Packers to win every game 56-0, and when the slightest thing goes wrong, he bitches and spews insults at his own team, players, and coaches. NON-STOP.....

Even during the Super Bowl last year, he was nasty, bitter, infinitely negative.....a constant pain in the ass to the whole family. NO sportsmanship at all.... no.gif no.gif no.gif

Edited by Workaholic Man

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Dec 17 2011, 06:24 PM)
My family is falling apart, and I can't help but think that it's partly my brother's fault. It's just, my parents are always so suspicious, and suspicion makes it even worse.

What can I do? sad.gif

You can always pray! hug2.gif

(Unless you're not religious, in which case please do not be offended.)

The stupid doctor who, for the second day in a row, prescribed something for me that I am allergic to. No, he's not my doctor(mine was out of the office), but with computerized files, he has access to all of my allergies. Is it that hard to click on that part of my file?

I had to call the office myself when the pharmacy informed me that he had, prescribed a second medication to correct his first error, and it still contained something on my documented allergy list.

I finally got a hold of my own doctor and got something that would work and I could take.

Why do I have to keep track of this? Isn't that what computerized charting is for?

Idiots!

It must totally suck having pouring-down rain

24/7..350 days a year...that would seriously

drive me insane, Babycat. If I could send you some

California warmth and sunshine, you know I'd do it. yes.gif

Here's a warm hug2.gif and a smile.gif instead.

Try to stay warm and dry. th1245.gif

QUOTE (go2wrk@95974 @ Jan 3 2012, 06:44 AM)
It must totally suck having pouring-down rain
24/7..350 days a year...that would seriously
drive me insane, Babycat. If I could send you some
California warmth and sunshine, you know I'd do it. yes.gif

Here's a warm  hug2.gif and a  smile.gif instead.

Try to stay warm and dry. th1245.gif

I know you would. It's not like it rains every day, but it feels like it. Thank you for the hug2.gif , smile.gif and the th1245.gif I feel better for that. heart.gif

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Jan 3 2012, 01:04 PM)
Managed to slice my hand open while flushing the toilet. Going to the hospital soon.

After you bet stitched and come back, you have to share the story of how you did that.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 3 2012, 12:47 PM)
Managed to slice my hand open while flushing the toilet. Going to the hospital soon.

After you bet stitched and come back, you have to share the story of how you did that.

Yeah... knowing invisi, there's more to the story than JUST flushing. unsure.gif

I hope you're ok, though invisi. hug2.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 3 2012, 07:26 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 3 2012, 12:47 PM)

Yeah... knowing invisi, there's more to the story than JUST flushing. unsure.gif

I hope you're ok, though invisi. hug2.gif

Owch! ohmy.gif Hope he's okay too. hug2.gif