What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Three people on my crew are out: one because she had to work too much yesterday (instead of sleeping and surfing the internet,) one because he supposedly took today off, and one who comes and goes as she pleases because she has "Lyme disease."

Now I am sympathetic to the last person. She's been out on disability since December. But since she came back about 3 weeks ago, she is habitually 3-6 hours late getting to work (12 hour shift) and the last few days she's stayed only two hours, and she barely does anything when she is here. It is more the situation I am pissed at than the person.

But the long and short of it today is that I'll be doing the work of three people.

QUOTE (Maverick @ Jun 28 2012, 12:47 PM)
Three people on my crew are out: one because she had to work too much yesterday (instead of sleeping and surfing the internet,) one because he supposedly took today off, and one who comes and goes as she pleases because she has "Lyme disease."

Now I am sympathetic to the last person. She's been out on disability since December. But since she came back about 3 weeks ago, she is habitually 3-6 hours late getting to work (12 hour shift) and the last few days she's stayed only two hours, and she barely does anything when she is here. It is more the situation I am pissed at than the person.

But the long and short of it today is that I'll be doing the work of three people.

hug2.gif

My AC is out and it's going to be over 100 degrees today.

I have someone coming to fix it, but it's already over 80 degrees in here!

on the other hand, someone IS coming to fix it. I could be waiting for days for repairs.

Co-worker with fluorescent violet dreadlocks finally shows up for work (two and a half hours late.) I could smell her before I saw her.

fing.gif

062802puke_prv.gif

Edited by Maverick

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jul 5 2012, 10:09 AM)

on the other hand, someone IS coming to fix it. I could be waiting for days for repairs.

Me too went out last nite @830.. guy wont be here till Monday.. hottest days of the year..lol my luck I guess. 83 here now only to get too mid 90's,was 103 yesterday!

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Jul 8 2012, 02:13 PM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jul 5 2012, 10:09 AM)

Me too went out last nite @830.. guy wont be here till Monday.. hottest days of the year..lol my luck I guess. 83 here now only to get too mid 90's,was 103 yesterday!

hug2.gif

Went to see a friend of mine today. About three weeks ago he was assaulted by a barbarian pack of 15-20 "east-side" gangbangers. He ended up with a fractured thigh and shoulder blade, a few broken ribs, a broken jaw, and he had to get a steel plate in the side of his head. Thankfully he doesn't remember much at all -- the initial blow to the back of the head knocked him out. They stole his phone, his money, and...his shoes.

Seeing him today pissed me off all over again.

I pissed myself off today, as I was a lousy driver. It goes without saying that I also pissed off a couple other people due to my driving...... doh.gif No harm done, but a few middle fingers were in the air...... ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Jul 9 2012, 04:44 PM)
I pissed myself off today, as I was a lousy driver. It goes without saying that I also pissed off a couple other people due to my driving...... doh.gif No harm done, but a few middle fingers were in the air...... ohmy.gif

i totally missed the "off" in your post first time over... unsure.gif

JC and the Apostles, would someone just &*C&$^# shoot me and put me out of my misery already!!!!!!!

rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif bitchslap.gif

QUOTE (Maverick @ Jul 11 2012, 07:47 PM)
QUOTE (librarian @ Jul 11 2012, 04:49 PM)
JC and the Apostles, would someone just &*C&$^# shoot me and put me out of my misery already!!!!!!!
rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif bitchslap.gif

confused13.gif

Yesterday was one of those days where my staff collectively seemed to have lost their minds, and they, I felt, should have known better about many things.

and i was hungry and didn't eat most of the day, and hubby quit job, and to top it off I had a panic attack before I even got to work.

so yesterday was not good, but maybe today will be better. smile.gif

...Not a dang thing.It was a good one!

Anytime the sun comes up, it's a good day!!! yes.gif

th1245.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif biggrin.gif

Maverick "Idiot IT a-holes who don't bother to ask which PC needs the new video card, but rather just put it in the wrong PC"

Ask them for their A+ card and tear it up

Edited by nettiesaur