What are you binge watching lately?

goose

5 hours ago, bluefox4000 said:

Frasier IMO realy Shouldn't have worked as his own thing.  i love frasier but he really is a weird charater to have his own show.  you'd think he'd get annoying.  and the upped his snooty-ness on his own show.  but it works and the cast around him is awesome.  and as a bonus you get most of the cheers cast visiting Frasier.  Sans Rebecca sadly.

Mick

I think I might actually like Frasier even more than Cheers.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Super25Smasher said:

I think I might actually like Frasier even more than Cheers.

i won't disagree it's brilliant.  i love when Frasier and Niles take shots at each other:laugh2:

Kelsey said he was not going to do the spin off UNTIL he read with David Hyde Pierce.  that sealed it for him.

Mick

• Like 2

Unstable on Netflix  with Rob Lowe and they just played the first verse of Tom Sawyer.

• Like 1

Joe Picket on Prime. Really good show!!

On 6/1/2023 at 3:39 PM, JohnRogers said:

Barry - Rotten Tomatoes

Not really a fan of the direction the 4th and final season went. Found the series finale a bit of a letdown. 

Now that I have a nice $19.99 one year subscription to Peacock Premium, I'm starting on Murder, She Wrote.  I'm considering Miami Vice as well.  I remember watching season 2 episodes living with my mom at my grandparent's house as a kid.  It was usually that, Golden Girls or The Young & the Restless that was watched there.

Just finished the first Season of Bad Batch, now 4 episodes into Season Two.  Really enjoy these animated stories.

Video page on FB called "Weird NHL" showing crazy chit from hockey games.  Best vid:

Canadiens player shoots puck at goal, puck hits right post, basically caroms straight across, hits left post, caroms out.  Player raises arms, does victory dance, but play continues, player skates up ice looking like "wtf?"  Replay shows double carom, puck never crosses goal line, hence no goal.

• Like 1