What are you binge watching lately?

goose

2 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

What do you think of this show? I really liked it. I enjoyed them going deeper into the Norman Bates character than the movies did.

Yeah I like it too. I wasn't sure what it was going to be like but they've done a good job. It's kind of impossible to match Anthony Perkins' portrayal but the kid in this does a good job, it's different but similar to the original. And in the film the mother is just literally a corpse and a scratchy voice so they had to flesh out the mother character and it works very well. I like the other characters too like Romero and Dillon. And I was surprised to realise the girl who plays Emma isn't American and in fact is from England, about 20 miles from me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, treeduck said:

What's that one like Becky? I doubt I'll watch it unless someone like Lou Diamond Phillips is in it or someone.

Lol!   Of course he is in it!  Longmire is a sheriff in Wyoming, solving crimes; and Lou Diamond Phillips is his kind of partner; his friend that helps him.  It's pretty good!  (Don't know if it is as good as The Big Valley :wink:, but different because more crime and meth and stuff.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, blueschica said:

Lol!   Of course he is in it!  Longmire is a sheriff in Wyoming, solving crimes; and Lou Diamond Phillips is his kind of partner; his friend that helps him.  It's pretty good!  (Don't know if it is as good as The Big Valley :wink:, but different because more crime and meth and stuff.)

Excellent! :wave:

• Like 2

I just watched “I Wanna Rock - The 80s Metal Dream” on Paramout Plus. It was really good.

It has Kip Winger, Dee Snider, Janet Gardner, Vicky Hamilton (manager of GNR when they first started) and others talking about what they went through and what they are doing today. 

Edited by Leanne
  • Like 2

On 10/17/2023 at 10:44 PM, blueschica said:

It's based on the Longmire books which I love, still reading them since he keeps writing more, boy howdy.  The show is good but as with adaptations they changed the plot progression quite a bit.  Phillips does a decent Henry Standing Bear and the lead is spot on for how I pictured Longmire the sheriff.

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

Still working on Clone Wars Series/Rebels..really do like these story lines.  I am trying to stay away from reviews of Ahsoka but have seen a few things that make me think they are messing with the storylines big time...but I am going to watch it once I get caught up.