What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

My parents that coming home to me and just complaining about everything. "Do that, do that." Makes me crazy!

I'm surprised they think you are old enough to stay home alone

What the fuc.k? I am almost 27 years old :S

My parents that coming home to me and just complaining about everything. "Do that, do that." Makes me crazy!

You look 40 in your picture.

You talk like a ten year old and whine like a newborn.

• Like 2

That's Lita Ford in the pic

And she's not 40, she's 68

• Like 3

I was mistaken in some thread last week when I said Lita's 68. It turns out she's only 65. She looks decent for 65.

• Like 1

I was mistaken in some thread last week when I said Lita's 68. It turns out she's only 65. She looks decent for 65.

Part of her face is only 7 years old but that's the lizard fat injected into her jowls!

Part of her face is only 7 years old but that's the lizard fat injected into her jowls!

• Like 1

http://marswillsendnomore.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/romita-spider-man-lizard-001.jpg

Kiss Me Deadly!!!!

• Like 2

Well I can say the same thing about you. So I guess thats one thing we got in common

I don´t give a fuc.k what you guys think, ok? In my opinion, Lita is looking great, and I love her music! And your opinions means nothing to me. And I bet you guys just saying these things to make me upset. But I don´t care because I bet you guys are just losers that still live at your mom´s basement. So why don´t you guys go and annoy someone that really care and stop wasting my time? Or you can just go and try to fix your own lives and try to make something good from your loser lives.

From now on, if you guys trying to make me upset by talking shit about Lita, I will not reply. I will just put you on ignore and keep it that way. Ok? Is that clear? Good!

Have a good day....

Edited by YYZumbi

I don´t give a fuc.k what you guys think, ok? In my opinion, Lita is looking great, and I love her music! And your opinions means nothing to me. And I bet you guys just saying these things to make me upset. But I don´t care because I bet you guys are just losers that still live at your mom´s basement. So why don´t you guys go and annoy someone that really care and stop wasting my time? Or you can just go and try to fix your own lives and try to make something good from your loser lives.

From now on, if you guys trying to make me upset by talking shit about Lita, I will not reply. I will just put you on ignore and keep it that way. Ok? Is that clear? Good!

Have a good day....

Who really cares to be honest...? People coming and going on the internet all the time.

• Like 1

Some lady came soliciting at my door as early as 9:43am... It was none other than the beautiful Lita Ford, 85 years young. She was trying to sell away some autographed memorabilia of hers. During her sales pitch I couldn't help but notice she was pumping out quite a few lactose-free farts. I felt kind of guilty when I rejected her offer, but in my defense she was really annoying and her music is shit.
  • Like 1

And also OldRushFan that complaining about how people write.. This is not school.....

Unfortunately for you....http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Geezers/geezershakingfist.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20score%20in%20comp%20game.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I took a quiz last week that I thought I did well on (other than one question). I got it back today and it turns out I got a 50% on it. No curve, no partial credit. The problems I thought I aced I did wrong and the one I screwed up on gave me all the points. There was a definition question where the answer was written verbatim to the answer minus one word. I got a 6/10 for that one....

The class average is lower than my score so there's that. It's still infuriating though because he takes off tremendous amounts for small tiny errors

I took a quiz last week that I thought I did well on (other than one question). I got it back today and it turns out I got a 50% on it. No curve, no partial credit. The problems I thought I aced I did wrong and the one I screwed up on gave me all the points. There was a definition question where the answer was written verbatim to the answer minus one word. I got a 6/10 for that one....

The class average is lower than my score so there's that. It's still infuriating though because he takes off tremendous amounts for small tiny errors

What subject is that?

What subject is that?

Accounting. This is coming from a student (and others) that have aced every other exam. The new professor just has impossibly high standards compared to any other. He gives many examples of problems and their solutions for practice (which I used and studied with). Then he ramps up the difficulty X10 for the exams

Well I can say the same thing about you. So I guess thats one thing we got in common

What about Breakfast at Tiffany's?
  • Like 2

What subject is that?

Accounting. This is coming from a student (and others) that have aced every other exam. The new professor just has impossibly high standards compared to any other. He gives many examples of problems and their solutions for practice (which I used and studied with). Then he ramps up the difficulty X10 for the exams

The guy probably thinks he's being generous for giving you any points at all.

Accountants. :P

What subject is that?

This was how one problem went.

Q: "What is the FASB Definition of an asset?"

A: "Probable future economic benefits obtained or controlled by a particular entity as a result of past transactions or events."

The bold is the part I missed in the word-for word definition. 6/10 for the question.

Edited by Union 5-3992

What subject is that?

This was how one problem went.

Q: "What is the FASB Definition of an asset?"

A: "Probable future economic benefits obtained or controlled by a particular entity as a result of past transactions or events."

The bold is the part I missed in the word-for word definition. 6/10 for the question.

Oh no! That is rough for you. I remember having one or two profs like that. Either they were proudly not caving to "gradeflation" (whatever that is) or else they would make the final easier and be like, "Look how much everyone has improved, I'm a great instructor!" Hang in there!

• Like 2