What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

So I am taking care of a dog for 2 weeks for a friend that is on holiday. And she also let me use her car while she is gone.

But ofcourse it broke today. (or yesterday really). Its standing on my parking place and refuse to start. And all the electronic in the car is just dead, it does not start or anything. But the lights is still on. And I can not even lock the doors. Everything is just fuc.ked up with it.

So ofcourse I have to take it on monday to a car repair place. Need to call someone to get the car and everything. But I have never done these kind of stuff before. I don't own a car of my own. I only use my parents car on the weekends. Because they don't use it then. So no idea how to do it....

fuc.king hell...

Sometimes I just wanna die....

Edited by YYZumbi

So I am taking care of a dog for 2 weeks for a friend that is on holiday. And she also let me use her car while she is gone.

But ofcourse it broke today. (or yesterday really). Its standing on my parking place and refuse to start. And all the electronic in the car is just dead, it does not start or anything. But the lights is still on. And I can not even lock the doors. Everything is just fuc.ked up with it.

So ofcourse I have to take it on monday to a car repair place. Need to call someone to get the car and everything. But I have never done these kind of stuff before. I don't own a car of my own. I only use my parents car on the weekends. Because they don't use it then. So no idea how to do it....

fuc.king hell...

Check it's not the battery? Call the AA or roadside assistance.

You could get it jumped and then it will power up.

Did you leave lights on?

Or its the alternator. If it is the alternator or like distributor cap, spark plugs...stuff like that, it's not your fault.

• Like 1

fuc.king hell...

Check it's not the battery? Call the AA or roadside assistance.

You could get it jumped and then it will power up.

Did you leave lights on?

Or its the alternator. If it is the alternator or like distributor cap, spark plugs...stuff like that, it's not your fault.

Yeah, it doesn't sound like it's anything you did. The lights work so it means that the battery still has some life to it. Needing a new alternator is a good possibility. That's what makes the engine start when you turn the key. Those things can go at any time, i've had it happen to me before, and it's just one of those problems you can't do anything about until it screws you.

How cold is it outside? Really cold weather can prevent some cars from starting. Especially if it's an older car. Is the car leaking anything? Look underneath it and see if there's any liquid on the ground or if you can see anything dripping from it. Lack of/no fluids in the engine can prevent it from starting.

Cars suck, too many damn things can go wrong. But we all need one for something so we're screwed.

My quality of life has been steadily improving for a year. I have many more recreational funds available than ever before, but I've been careful, trying to keep the future in mind.

My trusty 6 year old laptop died last night, and I decided it had given me a great service life, and that a nice and splurgy replacement was in order.

Found and bought a niiice $900 replacement today from Costco, per their fantastic customer service and warranty/return terms.

It's defective right out of the box. No audio whatsoever (appears to be an audio card issue)

Just kind of annoying when you get brave enough to drop what serious cash you have, and it's a bust.

Gets returned tomorrow, preferably for a replacement of the same type, with functioning audio.

The last major electronic I bought, a Sony TV last year, was also defective out of box. Bad luck for TOG

The computer monitor that i ordered came in the mail but it didnt come with a stand. what kinda bullshit is this.

So I am sleeping. And then a stupid neighbor starts hammering on something so Im waking up. And its early. Like 9:00 when he started. And I had been up late. Like 5:00. And its that kind of annoying hammering. That just makes you go stone cold crazy!

And he does this at least once a week! I just wanna go and knock his teeth in. If I only knew which neighbor it is..

But now I am taking my revenge by playing loud music. And the perfect kind if you wanna take revenge... Black Sabbath!

So I am sleeping. And then a stupid neighbor starts hammering on something so Im waking up. And its early. Like 9:00 when he started. And I had been up late. Like 5:00. And its that kind of annoying hammering. That just makes you go stone cold crazy!

And he does this at least once a week! I just wanna go and knock his teeth in. If I only knew which neighbor it is..

But now I am taking my revenge by playing loud music. And the perfect kind if you wanna take revenge... Black Sabbath!

9:00 is early?

• Like 2

Yes, if you have been up to 5:00....

5:00 is your fault. 9:00 isn't early.

• Like 3

Whatever....

Whatever....

Most people have already been working or are starting to work by then. It's a standard time to do things.

In the past, I worked quite a bit of the 11pm-7am graveyard shift. And even with that backwards schedule, I knew 9am isn't early.

You probably can't help it but you should try to be less of a wuss.

Or you can go this route:

Who really cares to be honest...?

• Like 3

Whatever....

Wow. I remember that word coming out of my daughter while having a difference of opinion, and desperately wanting to apply DUCT TAPE to her MOUTH. In my experience, it was the same as saying "So what? I don't CARE about YOUR feelings..." http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/frustrated.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/devil%20dance%20banana.gif

• Like 1

Cry me a river. :LOL: Thats your problem not the person who is working at nine. Which is not early. Get your a## up out of bed.

• Like 1

Whatever....

Most people have already been working or are starting to work by then. It's a standard time to do things.

In the past, I worked quite a bit of the 11pm-7am graveyard shift. And even with that backwards schedule, I knew 9am isn't early.

Well I don´t have a job right now so no need for me to go up that early!

Whatever....

Thats your problem. Maybe if you would get up and go look for one nine wouldn't seem early to you.

• Like 2

Whatever....

Your joblessness doesn't make 9:00 early!

If you stayed up until 6am and your neighbor was hammering on something at 10am, 10am wouldn't be early either!

• Like 3

Zumby, where do you LIVE in Sweden? Because it is a fine country, and on my bucket list, but If I visit, I don't want to go within 100 miles of where YOU live...wow...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/devil%20dance%20banana.gif

• Like 4

i was about to head out the door for work and hey called me and told me my schedule changed.

Whatever....

I'll vote with the majority, it's not that early. Our school district was huge and I had to get up at 5:45 AM in high school to shower and catch the bus (and sleep through class.) And wait until you have a kid. :)

• Like 2

Whatever....

I'll vote with the majority, it's not that early. Our school district was huge and I had to get up at 5:45 AM in high school to shower and catch the bus (and sleep through class.) And wait until you have a kid. :)

Zumbi with a kid? He'd cannibalize the little tyke!

• Like 3

Whatever....

STFU and stop :smash: I am trying to sleep. :P

• Like 4

Whatever....

STFU and stop :smash: I am trying to sleep. :P

It's too early for crying babies!!!!

It's OnLy 9am!!!!!

I was up until 5am last night watching Liam Neeson dry hump a pack of wolves! So it's your fault!

• Like 4