What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

My household dynamic currently. My one brother is a crybaby (worse than the actual baby, who is still asleep), my other brother moved to our aunt's because he's an a-hole, my stepmother seems to have forgotten where her heart is, and my dad…well, he seems a bit grumpy at the moment. Now, I have my own issues, but my goodness… Edited by Disk98
  • Like 3

My household dynamic currently. My one brother is a crybaby (worse than the actual baby, who is still asleep), my other brother moved to our aunt's because he's an a-hole, my stepmother seems to have forgotten where her heart is, and my dad…well, he seems a bit grumpy at the moment. Now, I have my own issues, but my goodness…

BroHug buddy...

• Like 1

So I am sleeping. And then a stupid neighbor starts hammering on something so Im waking up. And its early. Like 9:00 when he started. And I had been up late. Like 5:00. And its that kind of annoying hammering. That just makes you go stone cold crazy!

And he does this at least once a week! I just wanna go and knock his teeth in. If I only knew which neighbor it is..

But now I am taking my revenge by playing loud music. And the perfect kind if you wanna take revenge... Black Sabbath!

9:00 is early?

Yes, if you have been up to 5:00....

5:00 is your fault. 9:00 isn't early.

Whatever....

Most people have already been working or are starting to work by then. It's a standard time to do things.

In the past, I worked quite a bit of the 11pm-7am graveyard shift. And even with that backwards schedule, I knew 9am isn't early.

Well I don´t have a job right now so no need for me to go up that early!

I'll vote with the majority, it's not that early. Our school district was huge and I had to get up at 5:45 AM in high school to shower and catch the bus (and sleep through class.) And wait until you have a kid. :)

Yeah, I'm awake between 4:00 and 4:45 AM for five days out of every week. By 9:00, some days I'm already starting to think about my lunch break.

• Like 3

Someone was making fun of my friend. She doesn't need that in her life.

Making fun of what?

personal reasons
  • Like 1

I am tired of people cutting me off driving. I want my car horn to shout A**h*le when I press it.
  • Like 3

I am tired of people cutting me off driving. I want my car horn to shout A**h*le when I press it.

Ha ha yes. Almost my exact words when I taught my kids to drive. I would tell them, "Always try to stay calm but as your mom I reserve the right to call any bad driver an a- hole! :LOL:

• Like 3

my manager nitpicking every little thing i do. :rage:

I'm thinking of making a little talk macine thingie that you can record phrases you use often on, and when you press the right button, it says, "YOU BIG ASSHOLE!!!"

Can I put you down as someone whom might be interested if I decide to market it?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20riding%20on%20bouncyball.gif

Today, it's more like ANNOYANCE than anything else.... spelling is becoming ATROCIOUS. please attend to this folks!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Big%20Glasses%20banana.gif

My parents that coming home to me and just complaining about everything. "Do that, do that." Makes me crazy!

And also OldRushFan that complaining about how people write.. This is not school.....

My parents that coming home to me and just complaining about everything. "Do that, do that." Makes me crazy!

And also OldRushFan that complaining about how people write.. This is not school.....

This coming from the plankton who made a big issue of my spelling of Vapor/Vapour.

Had to chime in.

• Like 1

This coming from the plankton who made a big issue of my spelling of Vapor/Vapour.

Had to chime in.

Thats a big different. Its a name on a album, and it says right on the cover what the correct name is. You can not change it then. Its like calling a Volvo car for Ferrari.

Had to chime in.

Remember the thread of the new guy that wrote "Neal" or whatever??

He was Johnny-on-the-spot to defend Rush's honor, I guess

Had to chime in.

Thats a big different. Its a name on a album, and it says right on the cover what the correct name is. You can not change it then. Its like calling a Volvo car for Ferrari.

It's one letter between cultures that spell a few words differently

Dense

• Like 2

Had to chime in.

http://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/2013-01-17-1730421.jpg

• Like 2