What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

my phone getting taken away in class again.

it is like the 5th time this year :rage:

I'm no genius, but after the first time it got taken away, you should have done a better job of not using it in class or letting the teacher see you with it.

Just a thought.

Eh, I don't care. I will do what ever I want, because school sucks.

Fabulous. Maybe you can reach six or even seven times by Christmas...you know, because it sucks and all.

Please stop??

I'm no genius, but after the first time it got taken away, you should have done a better job of not using it in class or letting the teacher see you with it.

Just a thought.

Fabulous. Maybe you can reach six or even seven times by Christmas...you know, because it sucks and all.

Please stop??

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

Just a thought.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

While I understand people's frustration with GNP's tedious posting of her sadness, desperation and seemingly attention seeking posts, I beg you to consider that she may need to express herself here or act on her feelings in an inappropriate manner. If it bothers you please think of not responding negatively. Once in awhile post something approximating understanding.

We don't know what exactly her problems are and being kind costs nothing.

She may be very fragile emotionally and extremely sensitive and though she may annoy with constant posting of her issues, that is not hurting any one.

I'd really hate for her to do something irreversible and know that instead of being curt and dismissive of her, I could have given some small comfort.

We aren't all eloquent expressing our state of mind and she is only 13.

• Like 3

Just a thought.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

While I understand people's frustration with GNP's tedious posting of her sadness, desperation and seemingly attention seeking posts, I beg you to consider that she may need to express herself here or act on her feelings in an inappropriate manner. If it bothers you please think of not responding negatively. Once in awhile post something approximating understanding.

She may be very fragile emotionally and extremely sensitive and though she may annoy with constant posting of her issues, that is not hurting any one.

I'd really hate for her to do something irreversible and know that instead of being curt and dismissive of her, I could have given some small comfort.

Ok. I'll go back and edit myself. I can't actually take anything back but I can physically remove what I've said at least. Anyone else can edit out what I've said too if it's hurtful and too harsh for the board.

• Like 1

Just a thought.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

I am 15, not 13.

Oh and Thank u. :hug2:

Just a thought.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

Ok. I'll go back and edit myself. I can't actually take anything back but I can physically remove what I've said at least. Anyone else can edit out what I've said too if it's hurtful and too harsh for the board.

I'm sorry JB. I didn't mean just you.

Apologies if that came across as.

Just a thought.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

I am 15, not 13.

Oh and Thank u. :hug2:

Sorry. 15 is a tough age.

I understand that sometimes the frustration can become too much and we meltdown. We don't mean what we say sometimes and sometimes the regret is a worse feeling than the initial frustration.

I shut myself off from places like Facebook and from people when I'm on a destructive mode. I'd rather do that than say/write something I'd regret. And honestly, some people out there don't understand and react in very hurtful ways. I've been told I belong in a mental home just for one common symptom of depression so find it helpful to not say much.

I don't want you hurt or feeling so rejected. Obviously I don't know if you suffer any condition, but sometimes being a teenager with raging hormones is the same. Be kind to yourself above all else xxx

• Like 1

Just a thought.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

It's ok. I didn't take it personally. Your points were reasonable so I deleted as much as I could.

• Like 1

Just a thought.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

It's ok. I didn't take it personally. Your points were reasonable so I deleted as much as I could.

Ta x

Just a thought.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

Ta x

I side with her teachers tbh.

So I don't feel bad at all.

She's in school to learn not play, and I don't see how she expects sympathy when her distractions are removed. I feel for her depression not her stupidity.

Just a thought.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

Ta x

She's in school to learn not play, and I don't see how she expects sympathy when her distractions are removed. I feel for her depression not her stupidity.

I am not stupid :(

Please stop making me sad, it just makes things worse :(

Edited by GotNeilPeart?

Just a thought.

Please stop??

I stop, you stop

Ta x

I don't think you are stupid.

You get excellent grades that you beat yourself over. You have great taste in music.

But then you go and do things like act up in class, get your phone confiscated multiple times, and expect sympathy. You are no different to me in that respect. And I'm telling you now such teenage behaviour is stupid and you can do much better for yourself.

You cannot keep getting into trouble and shift the blame. You are smarter than that.

If you were my little sister I would love you and still say the exact same thing. We've all been to school, we've all been silly teenagers. You are in the middle of depression, and hormones and you will at times act out and expect understanding. Sometimes you need to be told that no, you were not in the right. You can either learn from it or continue making the sake foolish decisions.

I want the very best for you. I want your grades to pick up. I want your relationships to improve and I want you to be happy. But if you do stupid things and expect sympathy, then I am going to talk to you just as I was, and tell you you were wrong and hopefully you can take something from it and do better.

You might sense I'm blunt with you. It's my way. I don't mean to be nasty to you. I want you to be the best young woman you can be. And I won't side with you when not applicable.

I think you have great potential.

• Like 5

Well you wouldn't feel bad. I've seen your posts (and not just to her), so yeah, I get you.

I wasn't addressing just her school work so your answer is irrelevant to me. The easiest thing to do is find fault with someone else.

Well you wouldn't feel bad. I've seen your posts (and not just to her), so yeah, I get you.

I wasn't addressing just her school work so your answer is irrelevant to me. The easiest thing to do is find fault with someone else.

Well yeah if you read my next post you will see what I really mean and feel.

You speak so bluntly with me it's a wonder you have an issue with me doing likewise. Chill out

You are not stupid.

I don't always respond when people are negative; sometimes it's not worth it. And if it is making you sad, sometimes even if the post is meant to be helpful, it may be hard to see that whilst you are upset.

But that's just my way of dealing with negativity.

• Like 1

You speak so bluntly with me it's a wonder you have an issue with me doing likewise. Chill out

okay then.

okay then.

I mean well.

I know how blunt I can be and it's not at all my nicest attribute. I've become more aware of it lately which is why I tried to explain where I am coming from.

I do fear I'm becoming a colder person after the year I just had so as time goes on I find myself grateful to be put in my place. You get what you give.

But I think if we are all honest we do GNP no favours showing approval of her misbehaviour when it would be wise to help her see how she can improve.

I think with her very good grades she can do a lot better for herself than act out and get her phone removed. She will be a woman soon and if school and her home life gives her grief, she would be wise to do the best she can with her grades and get out.

I went about things with her attitude and ended up ruining my life. I'm not saying the same would happen to her but she should make the very most of these young years in regards to education and give herself the chance to really set up the right life she wants when the time comes for it.

Many of the kids who make her unhappy may end up in dead end situations. If GNP let's others get her down then she won't rise above it.

If she acts out she should be told so. She has a lot of potential and I feel strongly on her behalf and that's why I don't approve of her attitude when I think she's in the wrong.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 2

Oh no. no no no. Way too long. Don't have time to waste reading something that long that is probably selfserving. Carry on.

Whatever. You're really not a worry of mine and likely never will be.

Oh no. no no no. Way too long. Don't have time to waste reading something that long that is probably selfserving. Carry on.

Well here's the thing. You somewhat rudely tell me to chill, I acqueisce, then you promptly go apeshit with the typing.

Tell me who's the dick then?

Kindly piss off.

Well here's the thing. You somewhat rudely tell me to chill, I acqueisce, then you promptly go apeshit with the typing.

Kindly piss off.

My message was trying to break the ice.

You ignore it.

I give up.

Kindly piss off.

Reminds me of the old days around here. :LOL:

Kindly piss off.

I thought this.

I don't care enough to be annoyed.

It's a good sign. Means the forum is on the up!

Kindly piss off.

Bullshit! I was being nice I thought? :laughing guy:

Sorry Troutman, the guy just pissed me off. I won't waste anymore time. Look how good I've been eh? I think this is the worst ww will see from me. Telling someone to piss off is minor.

• Like 1