What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Wow. I've experienced that italians drop trou[sers] at any female who'll lift their skirt...I don't think he was joking....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananajerkin.gif

...because you've met hundreds and hundreds of Italian males that've shown you how perverted they all can be. Uh huh.

Ya know what, JB? You ALWAYS give me a BIG SMILE when you answer someone....NEGATIVE MUCH? Do you get up PERPETUALLY on the WRONG side of the bed? As I said, that is MY EXPERIENCE in my life time. I don't know how many Italians I've met, nor am I going to beat my brain to pieces trying to. Go and have MORE of your SOUR gummy worms, and vent your negativity elsewere, K? [if you eat too many of those, you may get a SOUR TUMMY ACHE!] :P :LOL:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/PBJ%20time%20Banana%203.png

Yes I'm always negative it's obvious in all of my posts. Uh huh.

Replying to your post isn't venting. I barely said anything in it matter of fact. I wrote one sentence to you.

• Like 1

I've had to work three sixty hour weeks. I am exhausted. To the max.

I try and talk to my friend about it and get barked at in the most nasty way.

Well I'm still tired and now one friend down.

I'm amazed by myself...talk dirt to me once you won't get a second chance. I don't mind losing a friend like that.

Sucks that you're exhausted, but I hope you're proud about how hard you're working. Sometimes I shut people out over one comment they make that pisses me off too, but it's usually just a temporary break. If they repeat these sorts of offenses too many times, I won't hold a grudge against them, but I won't associate with them much anymore either. No point in hanging around with someone if they're only going to burn you time and time again.

• Like 1

Wow. I've experienced that italians drop trou[sers] at any female who'll lift their skirt...I don't think he was joking....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananajerkin.gif

...because you've met hundreds and hundreds of Italian males that've shown you how perverted they all can be. Uh huh.

Ya know what, JB? You ALWAYS give me a BIG SMILE when you answer someone....NEGATIVE MUCH? Do you get up PERPETUALLY on the WRONG side of the bed? As I said, that is MY EXPERIENCE in my life time. I don't know how many Italians I've met, nor am I going to beat my brain to pieces trying to. Go and have MORE of your SOUR gummy worms, and vent your negativity elsewere, K? [if you eat too many of those, you may get a SOUR TUMMY ACHE!] :P :LOL:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/PBJ%20time%20Banana%203.png

Even if that was a negative post by Johnny (it wasn't, it was serious, but not negative. He was just defending the Italians), I don't think you're really taking the high road with a post like this ;)

• Like 2

I've had to work three sixty hour weeks. I am exhausted. To the max.

I try and talk to my friend about it and get barked at in the most nasty way.

Well I'm still tired and now one friend down.

I'm amazed by myself...talk dirt to me once you won't get a second chance. I don't mind losing a friend like that.

Sucks that you're exhausted, but I hope you're proud about how hard you're working. Sometimes I shut people out over one comment they make that pisses me off too, but it's usually just a temporary break. If they repeat these sorts of offenses too many times, I won't hold a grudge against them, but I won't associate with them much anymore either. No point in hanging around with someone if they're only going to burn you time and time again.

This was the latest of many burns. Thank you for being kind! As tired as I am I am very proud of my work. I'm in talks to start training for assistant manager next year and I am soon meeting with the entire area crew. I work for a large coffee chain and I will tell you this...it's not an easy job at all being a professional Barista. I thought it would be but...no way. I've seen countless new recruits leave very quickly. I'm one of the few who made it past the three months training and I love it! But...it's exhausting and to turn to a friend and be barked at is not nice.

But in all honesty in recent months I've had to become quote ruthless with people so...if I have to cut ones from my life I will. It sounds selfish but I'm tired of being a punch bag. I've suffered extreme abuse and I'm at a point now where I just don't care.

As long as I work hard, pay my bills, keep strong and help others the best I can, I see no need to hang onto dead weights.

But I do love this person deeply. If he can sort himself out, I will support him. But I've had to cut my fleshly sister from my life this year. If I have to do so I will with him too. He needs to learn to respect those who wish him the best.

Hhhhmmmm...remind's me of a certain Clockwork Angels song...haha

• Like 3

Even if that was a negative post by Johnny (it wasn't, it was serious, but not negative. He was just defending the Italians), I don't think you're really taking the high road with a post like this ;)

I related my EXPERIENCE in this life. He can defend anyone he wants, but then why imply that I'm lying? Can't you see that?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20love.gif

my phone getting taken away in class again.

it is like the 5th time this year :rage:

I'm no genius, but after the first time it got taken away, you should have done a better job of not using it in class or letting the teacher see you with it.

Just a thought.

• Like 1

I'm no genius, but after the first time it got taken away, you should have done a better job of not using it in class or letting the teacher see you with it.

Just a thought.

Eh, I don't care. I will do what ever I want, because school sucks.

Just a thought.

Then stop complaining.

• Like 6

Just a thought.

Then stop complaining.

And stop being a jerk plz? I am just making a post, there is no need to be rude, as I am not hurting anyone with this post.

• Like 1

Just a thought.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

The SARCASM is DELICIOUS around here!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20with%20toque.gif

• Like 2

That's the spirit! :cheers:

TRF is full of holiday cheer! :cheers: :cheers:

:hail:

I hope that's not Pepsi, because it's too sweet. I prefer Coke Zero myself....http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Drinkage/Coke%20drinker%20smiley.gif

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1