What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Just moved last Monday into my new flat. Today I see the nosy neighbour going through my recycle bin and moving stuff to the garbage bin. Then she pulls an old camera manual I had thrown out and puts it through my mail slot. Coffee grounds and all. WTF? Get out of my bins you old biddy.

You TELL that BEEEYOTCH, Dweezil!!! SLAP 'er! SLAP 'er!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

• Like 1

But wait there's more. Finally got my cooker delivered after a week of sandwiches. Unwrap the thing and there is no electrical cord. Apparently you gotta purchase that separate. Damn it.

Wow....an electrical appliance that doesn't have it's own power cord. I learned about that with computers back in the '80s, but COOKING Equipment? NEVER HEARD OF IT! i WOULDN'T BUY THAT BRAND ANYMORE.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20toast.gif

• Like 1

Just moved last Monday into my new flat. Today I see the nosy neighbour going through my recycle bin and moving stuff to the garbage bin. Then she pulls an old camera manual I had thrown out and puts it through my mail slot. Coffee grounds and all. WTF? Get out of my bins you old biddy.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

lol. Nah, I couldn't do that. I'll just bag everything tightly and then if she goes into them then we have a real problem.
  • Like 1

lol. Nah, I couldn't do that. I'll just bag everything tightly and then if she goes into them then we have a real problem.

Take her walker away! LOL

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Angry%20banana%202.jpg

So the damn electrician didn't ring me or text me as he promised so no hot meals for another few days. Dammit. I had to post the job online and now have two offers with great prices. Perhaps it was meant to be. I can't wait to cook me some food. And if you knew me at all, you'd never expect to hear me say that. Thank god Huck bought me take away earlier in the week and then chips and gravy from the chippy today. Otherwise it;s been sandwiches and cereal. I like sandwiches but not all the f***ing time.

Thankfully got a fridge on Tuesday and now at least me wine is cold. Gotta have the important stuff right? :dweez: :chickendance: :martini:

• Like 1

I have an ear infection. It was a side effect of an ordinary head cold. It's affecting my hearing. I hope I don't go deaf.

Taking a proper medicine you'll heal.

I already had it, it hurts a lot.

you won't go deaf, calm down.

Hopefully you'll be all right. ^-^

Yesterday, U of M Wolverines LOST TO IOWA. They WERE the 3rd rated team in the NCAA, with the 2nd rated Defense in the NCAA, and a TOP FLIGHT OFFENSE. And they LOST TO IOWA. They played as if they were forth rate amateurs.... I'd almost SLAP Jim Harbaugh for how the team performed yesterday. GRRRRRRRRRRR! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/angrycursing.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/gaah-smiley.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20orange%20mad.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Three people asked me for sex today in public.

Erm...

Is this modern day flirting?

Erm...

Well if it were me in your shoes, I'd certainly take those as compliments! Va va Voom! :dweez:

Haha maybe I should.

I didn't. I find it vulgar.

Erm...

Well if it were me in your shoes, I'd certainly take those as compliments! Va va Voom! :dweez:

Haha maybe I should.

I didn't. I find it vulgar.

Well yeah it is I suppose. I guess in reality I probably would be freaked out by it.

Erm...

Would you say these people were attractive?

I might have been happy to actually know there name first. Maybe at most a drink?

Just not sure I like modern flirting...it's been happening more and more since I worked in a city.

Just wondered if maybe I'm out of it? Coz...three times...it must be a normal thing.

Don't get me wrong I am sure they are lovely but...no...not for me at all.

Just...found it tacky and quite tasteless. If it's normal for you guys sorry!

But yeah its amazingly different the social dynamics in the city. I've been living in a posh country town with snobs for far too long.

Erm...

I might have been happy to actually know there name first. Maybe at most a drink?

Just not sure I like modern flirting...it's been happening more and more since I worked in a city.

Just wondered if maybe I'm out of it? Coz...three times...it must be a normal thing.

But yeah its amazingly different the social dynamics in the city. I've been living in a posh country town with snobs for far too long.

No, that is not normal for that to happen to me. But at the very least you should have gotten their numbers and go from there. City people are more honest and upfront about things usually. But getting random offers to have sex in public normally only happens if the person getting the offer is good looking. So maybe people find you to be a good looking guy.

I got a migraine today before an hour before an exam. I think I may have failed it. I could barely function mentally

It happened two weeks ago too. I failed that exam on questions I absolutely knew the answers to but my mind was so clouded due the headache. I doubt I could appeal to the professor because "Oh I have this condition that made me fail that looks suspiciously like a hangover. Let me take it over again!"

I got a migraine today before an hour before an exam. I think I may have failed it. I could barely function mentally

It happened two weeks ago too. I failed that exam on questions I absolutely knew the answers to but my mind was so clouded due the headache. I doubt I could appeal to the professor because "Oh I have this condition that made me fail that looks suspiciously like a hangover. Let me take it over again!"

I'm pretty sure I've never had a migraine before. Does it feel like a hangover? I've had plenty of those.

I'm pretty sure I've never had a migraine before. Does it feel like a hangover? I've had plenty of those.

Despite drinking somewhat regularly, I've never had a hangover so I wouldn't know how to compare the two. My migraines basically involved a 45 minute period where my vision is very blurry and I cannot see, then follows a period of intense dizziness and nausea and my extremities begin to go numb, then comes a horrible pain and pressure in my head behind my eye/forehead that feels like something is trying to drill its way out. This continues for another 4-5 hours. And with the initial blurry spell, my cognitive function decreases significantly. I was listening during the lecture and at random times basic words (like the word subtract) lost meaning for embarrassing amounts of time. I took the exam and feel I at the very least got 70% of the answers confidently.

I did take medication but it feels like it clouds my mind even more and doesn't do much to help the pain. And the pills taste so vile, it often forces me to vomit because of the intense nausea.

Erm...

No, that is not normal for that to happen to me. But at the very least you should have gotten their numbers and go from there. City people are more honest and upfront about things usually. But getting random offers to have sex in public normally only happens if the person getting the offer is good looking. So maybe people find you to be a good looking guy.

Aaah OK...

This seems understandable. OK I will try and take it with a pinch of salt.

I'm so out of the loop with city life and I have to say I've lost touch with it haha

I wasn't rude to them but I felt a little...exasperated. Good advice though buddy!

I don't do casual sex so taking numbers is not for me in this regard but...I will just smile and move on.

But it's totally the opposite to what I've become used too...

Despite drinking somewhat regularly, I've never had a hangover so I wouldn't know how to compare the two. My migraines basically involved a 45 minute period where my vision is very blurry and I cannot see, then follows a period of intense dizziness and nausea and my extremities begin to go numb, then comes a horrible pain and pressure in my head behind my eye/forehead that feels like something is trying to drill its way out. This continues for another 4-5 hours. And with the initial blurry spell, my cognitive function decreases significantly. I was listening during the lecture and at random times basic words (like the word subtract) lost meaning for embarrassing amounts of time. I took the exam and feel I at the very least got 70% of the answers confidently.

I did take medication but it feels like it clouds my mind even more and doesn't do much to help the pain. And the pills taste so vile, it often forces me to vomit because of the intense nausea.

Sounds like hell before and after the meds!

I've been lucky not to have experienced one.

Oh, and that sounds nothing like a hangover.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

I know someone who cheats on his taxes. He does a lot of work under the table and takes payments in cash. I think if you're guilty of something, then you will eventually be found out. It's only a matter of time. Everyone eventually gets exactly what he deserves. Gary Zukav said the universe is wise and compassionate. :dweez:

I know someone who cheats on his taxes. He does a lot of work under the table and takes payments in cash. I think if you're guilty of something, then you will eventually be found out. It's only a matter of time. Everyone eventually gets exactly what he deserves. Gary Zukav said the universe is wise and compassionate. :dweez:

I disagree. I believe the way the universe works is that anything can happen---including justice NOT being served.

Besides, taking money under the table, fudging on taxes, and eventually getting caught for that fudging isn't universal justice. That's politics and government.