Today is my personal R40

JARG

Sweet!......mine was June 11th 1980 at the Glasgow Apollo and I'd not long turned 13.

IIRC then I am one of the many voices of the "Glaswegian choir" during CTTH on ESL

Good times........

• Like 3

November 11, 1982 Wings Stadium Kalamazoo, MI. I was a junior in college. I took the city bus to the arena (how sad is that?) and was going to hitchhike back but ran into some dorm mates at the show who gave me a ride.
  • Like 2

Mine was 15 May 1983 Birmingham NEC.

Just a few days after I saw them for the first time. :cheers:

11 May 1983, Eppelheim, Rhein-Neckar-Halle.

• Like 2

Oof. Mine’s gonna be in 2055. Think we’ll get an R80 tour that year? :P

Very cool for you guys though. Can’t imagine what those first concerts back in their golden years must have been like.

• Like 5

Cincinnati, Ohio. September 23rd, 1980 - Moving Pictures Warm Up Tour

I care about this 40th Anniversary infinitely more than my high school 40th reunion this Spring. :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 4

Sweet!......mine was June 11th 1980 at the Glasgow Apollo and I'd not long turned 13.

IIRC then I am one of the many voices of the "Glaswegian choir" during CTTH on ESL

Good times........

Fridge, that's so cool!

• Like 2

My would be December 21 & 22 1981 at the Brendan Byrne Arena in East Rutherford. We went both nights because we were total batshit crazy for Rush.

My first Rush show was the 22nd. I bought and brought home my first drum kit earlier that day and nearly forgot my ticket when we were leaving in a friend’s pickup truck. We almost skidded into a guard rail in the snow racing back to get it. I remember the exact date, because for many years later I had the jersey, which had only these two dates on it on the back. I had seats that were “behind stage” but they were really good seats on the lower level side.

• Like 1