What are you binge watching lately?

goose

on hulo , been devouring bobs burgers with x files for dessert.

Yeah, you've gotta mix up the binges. Otherwise you'll get too sick of the same thing every day. I prefer the one comedy, one drama combo myself.

• Like 1

Glee

I absolutely love it

I need to reboot this series

I love it. The music is not my favourite aspect, the character writing is.

Love Fraud on Showtime. Boy, did it stink! It was supposed to be a true crime documentary about a con man that has 9 wives. It was really poorly done and is more like a boring reality series.

90 minutes of my life I'll never get back! :LOL:

I have become a fan of two remodeling series. Found Hometown in April and began watching an episode or two a day. A couple from the town of Laurel Mississippi fix up older homes for people who move back or new transplants. Specialize in Craftsman homes (30's or 40's I think). The husband is a great woodworker and the wife does the decorating. Just nice to see the places get fixed up and how clever they are with repurposing old wood and furniture. Plus I do love their accents, reminds me of my mother's family.

Then I found Maine Cabin Masters where a guy and his sister, brother-in-law plus friends help renovate cabins for people. Beautiful country and I love their accents, reminds me of Stephen King. :laughing guy: (a theme here perhaps?). Sometimes they arrive at the cabins in boats or even snow shoe across the frozen water. Usually fix them up in the spring/summer but have got some late in the year and have to rush to finish before bad weather stops everything. Loved the time the two carpenters used their shotguns to shoot holes in some aluminum trash cans (new of course) so then they could be used for lamp shades! Sounds dumb but they actually looked pretty good, was hilarious to watch.

These are just right for helping me relax and chuckle too. Need this diversion for my mental state, especially since hockey is just about over. :D

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2

^ ^ Rhyta, over lockdown I binge-watched the whole of Babylon 5... I now finally know who that is in your avatar :D

Every time she came on screen I was like "Hey, that's her from TRF!" :LOL:

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

^ ^ Rhyta, over lockdown I binge-watched the whole of Babylon 5... I now finally know who that is in your avatar :D

Yea Babylon 5! I love so many characters from that show. My screen name is a homage to Lyta as well. If you notice my cat's picture in my siggy, he was named for Marcus. I think Marcus was my favorite but that's because I am a sucker for British accents. Glad you watched the series, I have been considering watching it again once hockey is finished, need something to stay entertained.

"What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?" Londo to Vir

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

Yea Babylon 5! I love so many characters from that show. My screen name is a homage to Lyta as well. If you notice my cat's picture in my siggy, he was named for Marcus. I think Marcus was my favorite but that's because I am a sucker for British accents. Glad you watched the series, I have been considering watching it again once hockey is finished, need something to stay entertained.

"What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?" Londo to Vir

I loved it. All the characters were great, but I think my personal favourite was G'kar
  • Like 1