What are you binge watching lately?

goose

I have been rewatching Arrested Development (Afternoon Delight was my most recent episode) and Schitt's Creek as an attempt to cure my boredom associated with winter break. I also recently watched season 4 of Big Mouth.

I'm on the 9th or 10th episode of Schitt's so far on Netflix.

I stopped watching this show after the first season. I found the main characters thoroughly unlikable. Hard to watch a show when you don't have anyone to route for.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

I have been rewatching Arrested Development (Afternoon Delight was my most recent episode) and Schitt's Creek as an attempt to cure my boredom associated with winter break. I also recently watched season 4 of Big Mouth.

I'm on the 9th or 10th episode of Schitt's so far on Netflix.

I stopped watching this show after the first season. I found the main characters thoroughly unlikable. Had to watch a show when you don't have anyone to route for.

I liked it through one and a half seasons, but I've lost interest. They're unlikable, but if the comedy is good and situational, it works. The show has shifted to relationships, and, as you said, it's impossible to care about these people.

Peaky Blinders is fantastic

Just finished season one and I'm really looking forward to the rest! The acting is awesome except maybe Sam O' Neill, he is good but he's kind of the same all the time, lol.

• Like 1

Peaky Blinders is fantastic

Just finished season one and I'm really looking forward to the rest! The acting is awesome except maybe Sam O' Neill, he is good but he's kind of the same all the time, lol.

I got bored around season three.

• Like 1

Wandavision

Using subterfuge I got my wife to watch Marvel, I told her it was like Lost. We're on episode 4, the jig is up but she's still watching.

MV5BYmMzZTg1YTMtOTQ3Yi00MWQ5LWFmY2YtNzAzYTJiZTAwZWQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE1NjY5Mg@@._V1_.jpg

We just started, so we finished episode 2. We enjoy the trip down memory lane while revisiting a subject we both don't remember well or really knew the details of. So far they haven't completely portrayed Phyllis Schlafly as a 2 dimensional Cruella De Ville character, not yet.

• Like 2