What are you binge watching lately?

goose

d1z63n4-886357cb-1f42-4024-a8f3-a469f69395dc.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9hYjg5YThkMi1lZTRkLTQyZjYtYTJjYy1mZjgzMjlkODQ0ZTIvZDF6NjNuNC04ODYzNTdjYi0xZjQyLTQwMjQtYThmMy1hNDY5ZjY5Mzk1ZGMuanBnIn1dXX0.SCRIcnKtXOY612Sb8JDOagmK7Z_Fh_PRyb05MUtzkhg

Dont know if it is on here, but it looks cool!

It is, it's a really good show. Great stories, really good actors, amazing settings (numerous castles, a monumental ancient forest, brilliantly staged medieval set-pieces such as the archery competition), a medieval score with a light celtic vibe from Clannad, great villains, the guy playing the Sheriff of Nottingham is superb, totally steals the show and Anthony Valentine is great too. It has a really cool mix of sword and sorcery, medieval intrigue, action and adventure, mystical goings on. And it's great right from the very first scene.

• Like 2

Videos from the "120 Minutes" archive. Holy heck some of these bands are terrible.

I'm betting a lot of them ended up on Beavis And Butthead. That's how I was able to see some of those late night only videos from less popular alt rock bands of the 90s like this.

"Damnit, Beavis! This chick loves me and I love her."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLDfKNgs8u4

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

:heart: :heart: :heart: They are hysterical!

Easily one of my favorite sitcoms. Although I feel like they have been more miss than hit in recent years. But it's going into the 15th season now, so it's got to be hard for them to keep things fresh sometimes. I read the show has been renewed for a few more seasons which will take it up to 18 seasons. Unreal that it will be on for that long.

I`d say it`s my favourite. In terms of laughing so hard I`ve hurt my sides and became totally obsessed with watching it and tried to convert everyone I know, Sunny wins. Frank might just be my favourite TV character of all time. It`s not as great as it was between, say, Seasons 3 to 8, but every episode of those seasons was magnificent.
  • Like 2

Easily one of my favorite sitcoms. Although I feel like they have been more miss than hit in recent years. But it's going into the 15th season now, so it's got to be hard for them to keep things fresh sometimes. I read the show has been renewed for a few more seasons which will take it up to 18 seasons. Unreal that it will be on for that long.

I`d say it`s my favourite. In terms of laughing so hard I`ve hurt my sides and became totally obsessed with watching it and tried to convert everyone I know, Sunny wins. Frank might just be my favourite TV character of all time. It`s not as great as it was between, say, Seasons 3 to 8, but every episode of those seasons was magnificent.

Yes, those seasons were golden! We got interested awhile ago because my daughter was watching on the computer and couldn't stop laughing. Do many are classic; we always remember the ine where there is a heat wave and Frank is in a swimming pool chasing around a greased watermelon. He is so funny and kind of obscene at the same time :lol: I just love him.

• Like 1

Yes, those seasons were golden! We got interested awhile ago because my daughter was watching on the computer and couldn't stop laughing. Do many are classic; we always remember the ine where there is a heat wave and Frank is in a swimming pool chasing around a greased watermelon. He is so funny and kind of obscene at the same time :lol: I just love him.

Yes, that is awesome. I think my favourite Frank scene is when he comes in late to Charlie`s apartment and starts eating the cat food out of the tin. Well, either that or when he first uses his toe knife and then peels an apple with it :LMAO:
  • Like 2

Yes, that is awesome. I think my favourite Frank scene is when he comes in late to Charlie`s apartment and starts eating the cat food out of the tin. Well, either that or when he first uses his toe knife and then peels an apple with it :LMAO:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

How about when they're on Family Fight and Frank uses Toe Knife as one of his answers lol.

• Like 2

I really need to catch up on Hulu. I'm at the beginning of season 6 so far.

• Like 1

First season I saw was 7, back in 2011. Frank`s Pretty Woman the first episode I watched :clap:
  • Like 2

First season I saw was 7, back in 2011. Frank`s Pretty Woman the first episode I watched :clap:

Am I the old school fan here? Been watching since season two.

• Like 2

Am I the old school fan here? Been watching since season two.

I think you have the advantage of it actually being shown in your country. I have every channel possible, but can only watch Sunny legally on Netflix (no FX or FXX, or even Fox here anymore).

Sopranos clips on YouTube.

"Those who want respect, give respect."

"You see, he just told you to shut the f**k up, and told ME to go f**k myself."

Edited by grep

Currently watching Hunters on Prime

Amazing show

Have you been watching the new season of The Handmaid's Tale?

I've had to pirate it as it's not out in the UK!

Loving it, I think it's great they are pushing the story outside it's comfort zone FINALLY

• Like 1

I'm rewatching Friends.

I love it to death still.

Hannibal. Didn`t resonate with me at all when it was first around, but it`s hitting the spot very nicely right now.

I liked the first season.

I'm rewatching Friends.

I love it to death still.

The Lad was singing Smelly Cat this AM. Lol!

Love this one in The One With The Baby One The Bus where she's fired and replaced by Stephanie played by Chrissie Hynde.

Terry's a jerk!/He won't let me work!

PkDcnxr.gif

The end is hilarious as well.

Stand back, Ross, I've got kiwi. Run, Joey, run! :lol:

Edited by invisible airwave