What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Reno 911!

Currently on the 6th episode of the first season on Paramount Plus. Thought I'd get into this after getting back into MTV's The State since Lennon, Garant and Kenney are on the show and it's paid off because it's freaking hilarious. :lol: I can tell by the blue L.A. street signs that it's not Reno, though. Most of it is filmed in the San Fernando Valley.

• Like 1

We're all caught up waiting on more episodes now. My wife had a decent question in episode two or three, why not just settle in Texas near the river where they were camped? Why risk the dangerous trek to Oregon?

p20531640_b_v13_ab.jpg

• Like 1

We're all caught up waiting on more episodes now. My wife had a decent question in episode two or three, why not just settle in Texas near the river where they were camped? Why risk the dangerous trek to Oregon?

I may be falling for "not a serious question," but a) cheaper, more abundant land; b) farther from the reach of coercive laws (slavery [wait, is the story set in 1883? Cuz Oregon was relatively well settled by then], religious guidelines, taxes, etc.); c) a more temperate climate -- ever spent a summer in Texas?

I just finished watching "The Great" on Hulu. It was fine, but not great . . .

Caught up on Euphoria on HBO. Lotta wangs.

Started the newest half season of Ozark. The show is okay, but there's no likable characters so I'm having a hard time giving a f**k about any of it.

You ain't kiddin'. I don't know who I want to see get offed first, Darlene or Wendy.

• Like 1

Caught up on Euphoria on HBO. Lotta wangs.

Started the newest half season of Ozark. The show is okay, but there's no likable characters so I'm having a hard time giving a f**k about any of it.

You ain't kiddin'. I don't know who I want to see get offed first, Darlene or Wendy.

Wendy, definitely!

Barrett-Jackson collector car auction, 50th anniversary this year, from Scottsdale. As always, some sweet looking vehicls rolling across the auction block. Will be taping and watching, what with NFL games going on.
  • Like 2

A satire but it's played straight and the trailer suggests it's a serious thriller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuUZCoyoHo4

Watching episode 1 now.

Please, tell me it's good. I like having excuses to watch Kirsten Bell while sitting next to my wife.

• Like 1

A satire but it's played straight and the trailer suggests it's a serious thriller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuUZCoyoHo4

Watching episode 1 now.

Please, tell me it's good. I like having excuses to watch Kirsten Bell while sitting next to my wife.

Kristen Bell is an automatic watch for me. It's definitely a parody of psychological thrillers and the cast plays everything straight. But the humor or whatever they're trying to go for is lost on me. There's some funny moments and everything is very cliche for the genre but if it wasn't for Kristen Bell I don't think I would have bothered with this.

• Like 1