What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

We just polished off a plate of roasted string beans with everything bagel seasoning.

The whole house smells like a toasted everything bagel.

Good way to use many string beans at once, because we are being invaded by string beans from the garden...

The Gala, part of my cereal almost every single morning :)

My sister sent us flash frozen scallops and salmon for Christmas. Wasn't sure about seafood in the mail at first but we made broiled scallops with butter and seasoned bread crumbs yesterday and they were sooo good. We had baked salmon with honey/soy glaze tonight and it was delicious as well. Nomnomnom

Have made gravlax (salmon with bunches of dill, pepper/salt/sugar coated) drained daily and rotated and packed tight for a few days until the salmon is "melt-in-the-mouth" and delicious on bread/crackers with red onion and capers - for years.

This year there is no party or friends to share with, but we have been eating it constantly! And eggs Benedict with gravlax...priceless. Made recipes just for the fun of it, lots of them.

But I want to say, as we have been making food and everything despite the lack of company, this morning I actually heard the words...

"I'm having tiramisu for breakfast, do you want some?"

"Let me put on a pot of coffee, sounds great!"

What a way to end a three day food orgy and put another inch on the lower back fat I have been hiding.