What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

I just had pizza...$10 pizza from papa murphy's!

Was it good? What kind?

It was great! It's called garden veggie. It's a supreme pizza and we also add chicken :)

Edited by Leanne
  • Like 1

I've never really enjoyed cooking in my adulthood, but always liked baking a lot more. After moving to my new home I've started finding some joy in cooking. After 1,5 years of eating mostly ready-made meals and meals sold in the workplace cafeteria a home-made gluten-free macaroni and meat casserole topped with cheese taste pretty good. Will fill in a small lunch box with it and eat it at work tomorrow as well. Edited by Sun & Moon
  • Like 1

Korean style mini wontons fried in beef fat from the burgers earlier and dipped in a mix of soy sauce, teriyaki, worcestershire and a dash of tabasco.

Yum.

That's right. You eat like that. The hell with clogged arteries. Healthy living is boring food.

Have another mini won-ton for me and pile that beef fat on.

The best thing about having cancer is that you're dying anyway so you can basically eat all the things you were told were bad for you. :burger: :bacon: :pizza: :hotdog: :macallan: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert:

• Like 2

Korean style mini wontons fried in beef fat from the burgers earlier and dipped in a mix of soy sauce, teriyaki, worcestershire and a dash of tabasco.

Yum.

That's right. You eat like that. The hell with clogged arteries. Healthy living is boring food.

The best thing about having cancer is that you're dying anyway so you can basically eat all the things you were told were bad for you. :burger: :bacon: :pizza: :hotdog: :macallan: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert:

Do you still have your appetite and ability to enjoy food?

• Like 1

Yum.

The cells tick away for all of us my dear. I eat A LOT of good stuff too though so... I'm going to live, not just exist. Good vibes your way as always.

• Like 1

2 hours into smoking 2 racks of ribs on Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker with pecan woodchips. Also just made a pitcher of homemade roast butternut squash soup, heated by the Vita-Mix.

In an hour will wrap the ribs in a foil boat with apple cider, brown sugar and butter for 2 hours, then slather with sauce and smoke for 1 more hour.

I rule.

2 hours into smoking 2 racks of ribs on Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker with pecan woodchips. Also just made a pitcher of homemade roast butternut squash soup, heated by the Vita-Mix.

In an hour will wrap the ribs in a foil boat with apple cider, brown sugar and butter for 2 hours, then slather with sauce and smoke for 1 more hour.

I rule.

Speed reading: Two hours into smoking crack... LMAO! Ribs sound delicious BTW and much better than crack. I've seen addicts, no thank you...
  • Like 1

I rule.

Speed reading: Two hours into smoking crack... LMAO! Ribs sound delicious BTW and much better than crack. I've seen addicts, no thank you...

LOL! 4.5 hours in. Currently wrapped in foil with apple cider and butter and brown sugar.

I rule.

LOL! 4.5 hours in. Currently wrapped in foil with apple cider and butter and brown sugar.

Wish I was close! I'd be one of those dicks that just shows up... LMAO! No really... :D

I rule.

Wish I was close! I'd be one of those dicks that just shows up... LMAO! No really... :D

There's always plenty left over. Both of my daughters have braces so it's not their favorite meal.

Just slathered on the BBQ sauce for the final hour...