What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Keith Moon's breakfast story - Keith's girlfriend begged Malibu neighbour Larry Hagman to check Moon into a clinic to dry out (as he had attempted to do before), but when doctors recorded Moon's chemical intake at breakfast – a bottle of champagne, Courvoisier and amphetamines – they concluded that there was no hope for his rehabilitation.

Keith Moon's intended last meal - steak and eggs cooked by his girlfriend, who objected to doing the cooking

Keith Moon's last words - "If you don't like it you can fuckk off!"

Keith Moon's actual last meal - 32 clomethiazole tablets

Hash browns with chicken, onions and sweet peppers and garlic salt. A big dollop of sour scream on top.

Toast with strawberry preserves.

Orange juice with lots of PULP!

:sundog:

Oat and honey granola bar. I preferred the banana oat ones, but those seem to be gone. I may also have a bowl of Grape Nuts.*

(for those not familiar with this breakfast cereal, it contains neither grapes nor nuts . . .)

Cast iron skillet steak and shrimp with garlic butter. I have never had success cooking steak on a skillet but wow did I nail it tonight. I also didn't overcook the shrimp. Best new meal I've made in a long long time. And really easy too... Here's the link if you're interested...

https://littlespicejar.com/garlic-butter-skillet-steak-and-shrimp/

• Like 2

Cast iron skillet steak and shrimp with garlic butter. I have never had success cooking steak on a skillet but wow did I nail it tonight. I also didn't overcook the shrimp. Best new meal I've made in a long long time. And really easy too... Here's the link if you're interested...

https://littlespicej...eak-and-shrimp/

That looks mouth-watering delicious.

https://littlespicejar.com/garlic-butter-skillet-steak-and-shrimp/

Nom!

Cast iron cooking is the bomb

Oat and honey granola bar. I preferred the banana oat ones, but those seem to be gone. I may also have a bowl of Grape Nuts.*

(for those not familiar with this breakfast cereal, it contains neither grapes nor nuts . . .)

Ever eat a pine tree? Many parts are edible.

Ever eat a pine tree? Many parts are edible.

I have not, no. Would it be more flavorful than the Grape Nuts?

In the event you're serious, which parts are edible? Bark? Cones? Surely not the spiny leaves?