What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 14 2011, 02:37 PM)
Someone's going to have to explain this to me.

Twice in the past week I've had bizarre tailgaters. Different cars, same weird driving maneuvers. They ride up on my a**, like, right up on my bumper, then slow wayyyyyyy down until they're almost out of site and then punch it, getting right up on my bumper again.

WTH?

One of these reasons?:

a) the color/make of your car has the same hypnotic effect that a snake charmer or matador has on the beasts they entice

b ) the 2 incidents happened in a section/street that is infamous for such weird driving habits

c) you/your car was mistaken for someone else..twice!

d) 2 random assholes within a week of each other...mathematically surprising but still assholishly possible

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 14 2011, 12:09 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 14 2011, 02:37 PM)
Someone's going to have to explain this to me.

Twice in the past week I've had bizarre tailgaters. Different cars, same weird driving maneuvers. They ride up on my a**, like, right up on my bumper, then slow wayyyyyyy down until they're almost out of site and then punch it, getting right up on my bumper again.

WTH?

One of these reasons?:

a) the color/make of your car has the same hypnotic effect that a snake charmer or matador has on the beasts they entice

b ) the 2 incidents happened in a section/street that is infamous for such weird driving habits

c) you/your car was mistaken for someone else..twice!

d) 2 random assholes within a week of each other...mathematically surprising but still assholishly possible

Perhaps a little of all four?

Seriously, though, W. T. H.?

After the Mariners game this afternoon, we drove home, I dropped the family off home and I headed out to do a bit of grocery shopping. At the store, I see ex-Mariner Jay Buhner. I was kicking myself for not bringing my 5-year-old who still had on his M's jersey and hat. It would have been a great moment for him.

Found out that fans of my former favorite band (who I'm going to see this weekend) have been treating another fan and friend of mine like crap like they were/are me. Aaaaand they're going to be at the show this weekend. I am going to have to be a good girl and not say or do something stupid, but it's going to be awfully tough. I hoping they just ignore us. I'm hoping I can even enjoy it...

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 15 2011, 12:01 AM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Aug 14 2011, 08:02 AM)
Rain...non-stop rain angry.gif

Oh, I wish!!!!! What luck! I so miss the rain. sad.gif

I thought it always rained in Seattle confused13.gif

Another storm blew up yesterday evening...heavy rain, high winds, hail. My patio umbrella blew right over and broke angry.gif

Uuugh fraternities and sororities.

Driving me NUTS.

I was biking around campus, finding my classes and they're everywhere! And they're being super loud and obnoxious and playing stupid music! And I'm saying more stupid than usual!

Oh well. It's probably just because it's the last day of "rush" so they're all celebrating.

But also one of my roommates keeps complaining because she can hear the sorority recruits who got in celebrating. She.. well, she didn't. And she's convinced she was blacklisted. So she's in a sour mood, which is making me in a sour mood.

And my wifi keeps messing up. |:

I know it was an honest mistake, and if this is the worst thing that happens to me today then I am in pretty good shape.

But someone at the QT where I get my morning coffee filled the "Cream" dispenser with that nasty plasticky ass-flavored non-dairy shit. I hate that crap; it totally ruined my coffee and I had to dump it down the sink.

Grrrr. . .

Horrible, nasty, disgusting, rotten day.

Just been an emotional mess all day. I found out I had the wrong English book so I had to buy - BUY, it wasn't available for rent - a different one. Screwup of the university.

Was having all kinds of issues getting my Asian religions textbooks. Screwup of the website I had to get them from.

I'm just now starting my reading for the lectures tomorrow.

My bad.

Now I'm mad at myself and everyone else for no reason.

And my room is freezing.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Aug 23 2011, 11:12 PM)

Just been an emotional mess all day. I found out I had the wrong English book so I had to buy - BUY, it wasn't available for rent - a different one. Screwup of the university.

Was having all kinds of issues getting my Asian religions textbooks. Screwup of the website I had to get them from.

My bad.

And my room is freezing.

Wonder how many people across the world are "an emotional mess today" because of real issues and tragedies?

No one died. Just remember at times like these that the day starts and the day ends and then there's a new day and you wonder what all the fuss was...

Day got off to a good start. Second day of freshman year at high school went fine. No major problems. smile.gif I even got to leave early for a JV golf match. cheer.gif

Then I went and shot a 52. rage.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif angry.gif b_sigh.gif

Couldn't hit the ball to save my life. sad.gif

Went to the Dr. today. Told me I could stand to lose 5 - 10 pounds!!!! scared.gif scared.gif scared.gif scared.gif scared.gif

fists crying.gif

I'm in perimenopause lady, leave me alone rage.gif eh.gif fists crying.gif

Just think, in high school, I was told to gain 20 pounds. Damn...

That bird sh*t that just landed on my head,Librarian!!! wink.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

(Via your avitar!)

QUOTE (Tony R @ Aug 23 2011, 05:16 PM)
QUOTE (CMWriter @ Aug 23 2011, 11:12 PM)

My bad.

And my room is freezing.

Wonder how many people across the world are "an emotional mess today" because of real issues and tragedies?

No one died. Just remember at times like these that the day starts and the day ends and then there's a new day and you wonder what all the fuss was...

Indeed, life could be so much worse.

And yesterday wasn't so bad in relative to all the issues of the world.

To be fair, this is a thread for ranting.

(But I'm happy to say today's been significantly better.)