What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Well, this pissed me off yesterday... and I didn't know there was a thread for this...

Sunburn SUCKS! I have so much pain in my shoulders it's hard to get my guitar strap on (I play standing, it's a habit). It also going to make tomorrow and Thursdays training for Football HARDER than it should be! UGH! sad.gif

I was so excited because I got a 35-song-free-download offer with my new (yay) MP3 player but none of the files worked!

And I'd downloaded all of Vapor Trails, Presto, and Counterparts -- three albums I'VE BEEN NEEDING! ;~;

I filed a very, very, very long complaint with the website. What a rip-off.

Back to searching the CD stores. :C

And I was Livestreaming some art earlier and the connection kept going out. And now I can't get Firefox to work at ALL on my main account.

No one showed up anyways. So. Yeah. Not happy today.

Even though newspeople suggest that people come here to seek shelter from the heat - let me just suggest that you should please instead

A: Stay the %*&k home or

B: Go to the mall, then the little ones can scream their heads off all day long. They don't have a library voice - good luck with that, really. They don't know what that is. You're only here to get free air conditioning. Do the world a favor and don't come here. Go sit under a tree.

rage.gif

laugh.gif that's funny. I feel so much better now

maybe I can get a heavy bag into the next Library budget.. laugh.gif

Everything seems overpriced.

I shelled out eleven freaking dollars to get my tickets in advance to see Harry Potter tomorrow night and that's not even taking into consideration any snacks I'll be getting! Also I was looking at dorm stuff today and was shocked at how expensive everything is. I spent thirty bucks on a good but not excellent comforter -- just a comforter! The sheets weren't much better at twenty bucks. Thank god I had a coupon for fifteen dollars off, but geez... living is expensive.

Oh, and it gets better: Those were ON SALE at JC Penney!

The prices keep climbing, and so does unemployment... Oh, dear economy, why must you do this to us poor college students?

QUOTE (Janie @ Jul 15 2011, 10:12 PM)
Two weeks ago, broke a bone in my foot. All was healing well until I re-broke it this afternoon. I heard it. I heard it break.

OMG Janie. Hope you get better medical attention this time, a more solid cast, and FULL healing! And good pain pills!

Tired today, thanks to sleeping poorly last night. The blame lies with my husband, who had the worst, most eye-watering case of gas I've encountered recently. Worse than dog farts. It was like trying to sleep next to a pulpwood mill/paper factory.

Everything and everyone. Classic case of Mondayitis. If I had a gun, it probably wouldn't work. That kind of Monday. I'm off to the gym, take out my frustrations on a few inanimate objects.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*FFFFFFFF********CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

That's better.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 18 2011, 09:20 AM)
Tired today, thanks to sleeping poorly last night. The blame lies with my husband, who had the worst, most eye-watering case of gas I've encountered recently. Worse than dog farts. It was like trying to sleep next to a pulpwood mill/paper factory.

If I were your husband, I would blame it on whatever food he ate. That's what I do when it gets that bad.

Heat. Heat. Heat. I HATE IT.

(Not the basketball team.)

It's 11 AM and 99 degrees Fahrenheit outside. I have things to do, places to go, and I need to get back on my bike but it's so blazing hot outside! Weather's making me lazy. But you step outside for thirty seconds in the shade and you start sweating like crazy.

And also Best Buy won't lower the price of their Nook. Neither will anyone else. I've purposely put it off but now I need to just get it and set it up because it's obviously not going down. Everyone just needs to stop buying them for two weeks, then the price will go down and we'll all be happy. xD

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jul 18 2011, 12:09 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 18 2011, 09:20 AM)
Tired today, thanks to sleeping poorly last night. The blame lies with my husband, who had the worst, most eye-watering case of gas I've encountered recently.  Worse than dog farts.  It was like trying to sleep next to a pulpwood mill/paper factory.

If I were your husband, I would blame it on whatever food he ate. That's what I do when it gets that bad.

I told him this morning that the farting and the snoring had me contemplating sending him to the couch, but the farts were so bad I was afraid he'd crap all over the sofa.

Really, to his credit, he did feel bad.

Having to cancel my work trip/visit with sullysue.

Things have been rough at my house lately.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 18 2011, 10:29 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 18 2011, 08:56 PM)
Having to cancel my work trip/visit with sullysue.

Things have been rough at my house lately.

hug2.gif

I am so, so sorry, you two. I know how much you were both looking forward to it. hug2.gif

There are people (not on this board) in this world who are total bleeping bleepbleeps!!! angry.gif

Rented Cedar Rapids at a Blockbuster kiosk and the DVD skips 20 minutes into it because some douchebag who rented it before me didn't take proper care of it.

I just downloaded it off a torrent so I can see the rest. I'm not paying another buck for someone else's mistake.

Coupla recent ones...

Had blood work done last Tuesday. Didn't hurt, but I could see the big lump under my skin when it was over. Now I have a huge dark purple bruise that's going to take weeks to go away. The customers are sure checking it out...some ask, others I can tell are just wondering. Wish it had happened during the winter so I could wear long sleeves.

Then my boyfriend wipes my memory card yesterday...we still can't figure out why, whether it's something he did to it, or I did. Luckily, I'd backed up all the pics but yesterday's on my computer, but I still lost some good ones of a dragonfly and a monarch butterfly. I was able to retake some at the astronomy observatory, but even those aren't the same...oh well, could have been much, much worse. I made sure to double back up the ones on the computer.